[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you had to describe in one word the reason you will never

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6783.jpg (150KB, 611x872px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6783.jpg
150KB, 611x872px
If you had to describe in one word the reason you will never experience romantic love and affection from another human.

What would that word be?
>>
>>35900185
Why do black guys always get the best white women?
>>
>>35900185
This is a photoshopped image.
>>
>>35900185
Lads what if downies are the missing link in our evolutionary period?
>>
A nigger AND a mongoloid?

His nigger mother must have hit the rock hard while he "formed" in her guts.
>>
File: 1488161013551.png (360KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
1488161013551.png
360KB, 600x580px
>>35900198
You just know all the white retards are standing off to the side, all salty from jealousy and peanut-butter crackers.
>>
Absolute-Terror-Field.
>>
>>35900185
Competition.

I just can't compete with the 9/10's that flock around even the ugliest of girls. They're charming, affluent, etc, etc and even they are pressured by the threat of the top-end Chads.
>>
even downies only want a tall guy, let that sink it shorties
>>
The single word is Apathy.
>>
"boring"

would be the word

and I would use it to describe me

another good contender but a bit more dramatic would be

"worthless"
>>
>>35900185
Neurotic
>>
File: 1481840875770.png (127KB, 626x572px) Image search: [Google]
1481840875770.png
127KB, 626x572px
>>35900250
>and peanut-butter crackers.
>>
>>35900185
Apathy
I just dont care
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.