[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just drift of anon... its almost too easy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: th.jpg (11KB, 274x227px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
11KB, 274x227px
just drift of anon... its almost too easy
>>
>>35899598
100 mics of fentanyl isn't that much. It'll knock you out for a bit but you'll wake up and life will still be shit in a few hours
>>
well try try try again, its not like its hard with fent
>>
>>35899793
It wouldn't even knock you out lol, it's 0.1mg, fent is lethal at 3mg.
>>
only pic a could find quickly, but yeah about 8 small grains can kill you pretty easily i hear

just look at the junk report sites, find where heaps of fent deaths are happening and source some, its not like you will need a huge hit, some of these are vets and they croak over that bit too much fent
>>
>>35899598
>suicide
what a shit meme
>>
>>35899598
I did 2g of fenty once. It was nice
>>
>>35900550
why is it shit

pretty sure this comment is orignal
>>
>>35900574
because unless your life is 100% ceaseless soul shattering torment then it's better to be alive and at least get to experience things instead of just drifting off into the void of nonexistence
>>
>>35900603
my life is absolutely torment constantly. I have no control at fucking all. Nothing I do matters unless those in control let it happen.

I'm not even allowed to talk to the outside world. Just the faggots on this fake ass internet.

I'm so fucking bored.
>>
>>35900603

there is nothing to experience iam too old to go out with out being seen as a creeepy weirdo and was too stupid in my younger years to realize girls hate short guys so i tried all kinds of convulated bullshit but in the end it was something i could never change anyway.

what am i supposed to do, all i really have is to wait for the next shit movie or next AAA game fuckup, thats probably the saddest thing that keeps me going, seeing pixels manipulated on a screen.
>>
>>35900650
what's happening anon, why can't you take control of anything? what's going on in your life that's keeping you like this?
>>
>>35900693

because he is a disposable male and no one cares about his fulfillment he will have to find his own in a world that shames masculine activity's
>>
>>35900682
there are always alternatives, you can find things everywhere that interest you, they can give you hope or new interests to focus your time on.

Look online, find obscure things to focus on and give you purpose.
>>
>>35900725
you don't need other people. That's the worst meme of them all. All that matters is that you find your own happiness.

Fuck everyone else.
>>
>>35900738

i did, with golf but its fleeting i know its more borrowed time.
>>
>>35900755

i used to think so, but you need your counterpart, someone who never takes you the wrong way, someone to joke with, i just connect with people anymore, and even more so since i started smoking H, the indifference and how uncaring it makes you feel is kind of liberating
>>
File: 00001embarrased.gif (352KB, 400x338px) Image search: [Google]
00001embarrased.gif
352KB, 400x338px
I want to try opiates so bad
>>
>>35900846
They're really scarry

Nothing matters anymore and you just feel really nice

It's like what I imagine love feels like.
>>
How do you get your hands on fentanyl?
>>
File: 1368385569623.jpg (65KB, 797x729px) Image search: [Google]
1368385569623.jpg
65KB, 797x729px
>>35900550
>my life is super, therefor so is everyone else's!
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.