[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

frustrated aspie feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: hank the destroyer.gif (75KB, 462x348px) Image search: [Google]
hank the destroyer.gif
75KB, 462x348px
Who /assburgers/ here?

>have legit diagnosed asperger's syndrome
>high intellect, not retarded by medical definition
>instead very socially retarded
>cannot comprehend most of the feelings
>I can feel something is missing from my "library of emotions"
>everyday normie functions such as flirting is completely alien to me
>about to be wizard because I have absolutely no clue what it means to be romantic and caring, but I still know I crave for it

I see guys with their girlfriends and I think "I want that", but I have absolutely no fucking clue how to achieve that. Talking to girls? Then what happens? When does talk turn into a relationship? How does talk turn into a relationship?

The worst thing is that these are not the type of things you can explain to aspies like me, because they're deeply rooted in normal human behavior. The classic "just b urself :^)" means nothing. Of course there are those PUA guides and whatnot, but I'm not looking up for hookups. If I wanted to get the secks, I could just jack off, or pay a prostitute.

How is it fucking possible that I can understand complex math, but when it comes to regular human relationships I go full retard?
>>
>>35898967
>>How is it fucking possible that I can understand complex math, but when it comes to regular human relationships I go full retard?
If you claim to be high intellect and have aspergers you should be able to figure this one out.
>>
>>35899087
you're a fucking retard. orignlz.
>>
>>35898967
some people view emotions as something simple but it isn`t. It`s extremely complex and hard to understand if you lack natural feeling for it.
So you won`t be able to understand if you view this interaction only in a logical and superficial way.
>>
Reporting. I'm autistic enough to fuck up a lot but not autistic enough to not consider any of my fucks up proper interaction so I'm haunted by every mistake I ever made socially.
>>
>ITT truly original robots
>>
>>35898967
Seems you cant lie because you dont really know what the truth is.

In which case complete and total honesty with the desired female is basically your only option.
Hope/pray they find the weirds in you cute.
>>
>>35899176
>I'm autistic enough to fuck up a lot but not autistic enough to not consider any of my fucks up proper interaction so I'm haunted by every mistake I ever made socially.

Holy fuck this is my life.

The weird thing is that I'm confirmed not autistic, but have some other issue that seems similar enough that they bothered to test me for autism several times. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me, maybe an anxiety disorder or something.

>>35898967
>Talking to girls? Then what happens? When does talk turn into a relationship? How does talk turn into a relationship?

I think this feeling is relatively normal. I have the same issue, and even though I had a GF once I don't know how the fuck it happened, it was like we were both being controlled by some external force or something. I feel like I may as well be a wizard because I learned absolutely nothing in the process and still don't understand it. I guess it's some kind of instinct thing?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.