[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>stopped brushing teeth regularly, only on the occasion when

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 1488919209285.png (2MB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1488919209285.png
2MB, 1600x1600px
>stopped brushing teeth regularly, only on the occasion when I have bad breath, years ago
>not a single dental problem
>gums no longer bleed as easily
>don't even have gunk accumulation, because it scrapes off by itself with normal eating and drinking habits
Brushing teeth is a meme, it's a huge business with selling you literally fuel byproducts with minty flavour (and added fluoride for extra mind affecting effect) and plastic brushes, so you ingest even more plastic and become docile. Then you have an entire medical complex built around the results of filing your teeth down with tiny rocks in toothpaste and hard plastic brushes that are supposed to 'clean' them. "Pearly whites" is a retarded concept by default, because that means you're removing all protective layers from your teeth, much like you don't tell people to bleach their god damned bones.
>>
File: 1490657255099m.jpg (47KB, 502x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1490657255099m.jpg
47KB, 502x1024px
>>35898753
Did the same thing like you for about 9 months, 2 of my front teeth root canals got highly infected and they were basically fucking dead, so they had to replace the nerves, which cost me 100 evrops and I had to pay 220 euros for 3 sessions for them to just replace the medicine in the canals, then the final fee of 120 to fill em in.
I'll prolly start brushing my teeth now desu.
>>
How bad your teeth are is genetic. Some can get away without brushing, but why leave it to chance? Having bad teeth is absolutely horrible.
>>
>>35899006

In the US that probably would cost you $10,000
>>
File: yeah.jpg (32KB, 540x309px) Image search: [Google]
yeah.jpg
32KB, 540x309px
>dont go to dentist for 6 years
>brush teeth every 3 months
>stop consuming sugar for keto diet
>go to dentist after 6 years
>no cavities

I beat the dental jew AMA.
>>
>>35899059
I don't know if it'd be quite that bad but yeah, the other anon's story blows my mind. I recently had an old filling fall out and got it replaced, and it was $400 for a 15 minute job.
>>
>>35898753
Brushing teeth is helpful. Even dogs brush their teeth by chewing inedible things. But toothpaste is 100% scam. I haven't used toothpaste for about 5 years.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27513809
>>
Very true if you eat nothing but salad like a farm animal. But things like sugar cause plaque for bacteria to congregate and destroy enamel. Assuming you eat normally, you simply have crazy genetics, so don't preach.
>>
>>35899156
>dentifrice does not provide an added effect for the mechanical removal of dental plaque

That doesn't take into account any of the other benefits of toothpaste though, fresher breath being the main one.
>>
>>35899360
Chewing gum works better in the unlikely event you're going to get close enough to somebody for them to notice.
>>
>>35899381
>>35899156

But what if I WANT the government to control my mind? What if I NEED to be kept docile and sugestable lest I reap a terrible path of destruction throughout the land.
>>
>>35898753
So if brushing my teeth makes me happy and docile, why shouldn't it do it? It seems as if you have this elevated sense of "truth" which simply doesn't exist. Isn't it better to accept a false reality that is unquestionably better than that of a worse world but with this new "truth"
>>
>>35899539
You can still brush your teeth, just don't use toothpaste. If you don't trust nylon bristles then you can use a miswak (Islamic tooth cleaning stick) instead, it works just as well, but it's more annoying to use and nylon isn't dangerous.
>>
>>35899606
But then your breath smells like dog shit and you have to resort to jewing gum which is incredibly unhealthy. CAN'T BEAD THE JEW :DDD
>>
File: Photo Feb 08, 12 10 48 AM.jpg (26KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Photo Feb 08, 12 10 48 AM.jpg
26KB, 480x480px
>>35898753
>stopped brushing teeth regularly
>teeth turn yellow
>brown spots from all the eating and drinking I do
>parents have to watch me brush now if I want to live with them rent free
JUST
>>
>>35899694
If you don't trust synthetic gums it's still possible to get spruce/mastic/chicle etc. tree gums.
>>
>>35899827
>pay for rent while living with parents
Damn, i thought it was a meme. Are you americans fucked in the head or what? Egoistical creatures.
>>
>>35898753
>doesn't brush teeth for two days
>inside teeth hurts
>has blacks on the side
>removed two of my eating teeth
Fuck you, don't try to make people believe into doing this.
>>
>>35898753
I wonder who's behind this post. ......... . Suhibdhd
>>
>>35900175
>>35899827
>>35899006
The fuck are you eating that this happens? I drink soda and eat potato chips, and don't have these problems. Sure my teeth have a yellow tint, but no worse than a smoker or regular coffee consumer. I don't eat bread, except for the occasional very salty and hard pretzel.
>>
>>35900848
I drink a 12 pack of Mountain Dew, 2 bud lites, 2 pop tarts, a bag of popcorn, a microwave digornos pizza, and whatever my mom makes for dinner. I also smoke merijuana
>>
>>35898753
You could always go full kang and use a chew stick like in Africa and the Middle East for your dental stuff.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teeth_cleaning_twig?wprov=sfla1
>>
>>35898753
Cavities are caused by bacteria. If you don't have certain strains in your mouth you don't get them or you get them rarely. You brush your teeth to remove plaque the bacteria live in. Its an important step but you need to make sure the bacteria can't survive in your mouth. Eating onions will put an end to that shit ASAP.
>>
>>35898753
same shit, barely brush teeth
maybe one or two cavities due to all the sugar i eat but other than that my teeth are just fine.
>>
>>35901403
ok that explains it, I eat onions like some people eat apples, raw, sometimes whole, sometimes sliced.
>>
File: 1423611795365.jpg (46KB, 627x474px) Image search: [Google]
1423611795365.jpg
46KB, 627x474px
>>35900959
so this is were our stereotype comes from
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.