[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would your younger self think of you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 13

File: awkward.png (512KB, 1042x911px) Image search: [Google]
awkward.png
512KB, 1042x911px
>tfw nazi
>tfw watch tons of anime and read lots of manga
>tfw kv
>tfw nofriends
>tfw masturbate to the most absurdly degenerative things
>tfw probably gonna fail out of uni out of laziness
>tfw dont even care where I cum anymore
>literally just piss in bottles of gatorade
>tfw considering suicide more and more each passing day

How would I even begin to explain how things ended up this way?
>>
My younger would understand because this is the path he's on.

He was also an idiot so I wouldn't give a shit what he thought.
>>
>>35898595
you're not a nazi you loser
>>
>>35898595
My younger self would only hate my smoking.

Honestly I don't like it either, it's a filthy habit but the only thing that helps with my psychosis.
>>
>>35898682
I have racially realistic views, believe hitler should've won, and having a racially if not ethnically homogenous society is absolutely necessary for it to be functional, but am kind of an ancap so your right calling myself a Nazi isn't really accurate, but at the same time if literally everyone else is going to call me it I might as well embrace the label.
>>
>>35898984
>Says he's a nazi
>But I'm also ancap

You realize Hitler was fighting against the international bankers, yeah? I can be your angle or your debil lvs autism here
>>
>What would your younger self think of you?

>Wow, I'm awesome in the future! I play video games all day and eat pizza whenever I want!
>>
>>35898595
He'd be too busy hating himself to care about future self.
>>
>>35899033
Like I said
>your right calling myself a Nazi isn't really accurate, but at the same time if literally everyone else is going to call me it I might as well embrace the label
All of those banks were state backed (and jewish run) though so its not really equatable to anarcho capitalism. Plus I'm not fully an ancap because (this is hard for me to express what I mean so this is my best try, partly because I'm not fully sure what my beliefs are) I still believe in nationhood just not necessarily in a centralized authoritative governments that controls millions of people. Like I believe for a society to succeed, especially without a centralized state to direct things, it especially needs a very strong national identity that can only come through ethnic homogeny, and a very strong theological upbringing to enforce moral order. Also I believe LOCAL communities should be given much more power at the same time.
>>
File: file(1).png (41KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
file(1).png
41KB, 210x240px
He'd probably be genuinely frightened, slightly disappointed, and have his hope killed.
>>
File: 1490309353815.jpg (164KB, 996x700px) Image search: [Google]
1490309353815.jpg
164KB, 996x700px
>>35898595
He'd be impressed by my god-tier weeb taste but that's it. I haven't achieved anything noteworthy and I'm addicted to masturbating and the internet, it's really sad.

Maybe I could show him some cute Yuri manga, I bet he'd love that.
>>
>>35898984
>Racially realistic

Realistic on what? Usually that term is used to describe your own race being the best, so I have to ask, based on what, average IQ? Then you must think Asians and Jews are superior. On civilization? Then you must think Middle Easterners are superior, because they came up with it. On "purity"? Then you must think Aboriginal Australians are the master race. This is coming from a blonde haired blue eyed descendant of the Germanic tribes btw.
>>
>>35898595
>tfw masturbate to the most absurdly degenerative things
name em
>>
>Future-Me's cock feels great against my prostate!
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1500x2000px
>>35899033
>Hitler was fighting international bankers

>>35898595
>>35898984
You deserve it. Hopefully you will die alone, with no offspring.
>>
File: 1274390177672.jpg (76KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1274390177672.jpg
76KB, 400x300px
>>35899294
>On civilization? Then you must think Middle Easterners are superior, because they came up with it.

>the guy who realised wood can float should be credited for the existence of a modern ocean liner
>>
>>35898595
I remember that when I was a kid I thought getting a gf at 17 was very late, most likely because my older sister married at 19, and once when talking with my female friend in elemntary school I said that I would get a gf at 17 implying it was very late and I though I was making an absurd statement, now I'm 21 and never had a gf before
>>
>>35899345
Probably because civilization spreads like a virus and almost every civilization on Earth has had soaring highs and abysmal lows, and are largely dependent on each other for advancement.

I'm not making this argument, because I don't believe it. But considering how difficult it is to compare the worlds great civilizations to each other, I gave it to them because they started the fire.
>>
>>35899294
I don't agree with your view of civilization, but I still would not get to the "white race" conclusion.
If we value civilization above we should disregard most of the West and give most of the credit to Greece, Italy, France and (in a less relevant manner, since their literary and artistic tradition is much younger than the other ones) Germany.
>>
>>35898595
>Nazi

Well at least you can take pride in the arbitrary skin color you were born into by chance as your only accomplishment in life.
>>
>>35898595
>nazi
You'd be the first to go degenerate
>>
>>35898595
>>tfw nazi
No sympathy for you.
Robothood knows no skin colour and culture.
>>
>>35899304
You ever fapped to a giantess cuckhold vid before?
>>
>>35899405
That isn't my view of civilization. That was me interpreting what he described as "race realism".

Also if we're going down that road, you're leaving out civilizations like the Mughals and the Chinese.

Also
>France
>>
File: 1481615201578.jpg (56KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1481615201578.jpg
56KB, 720x720px
>>35898595
My younger self would probably high five me into a black hole, but discreet-like.
I'd think it was just a regular high five, except from a version of me that came from the past suddenly.
I wouldn't know the truth until it was too late.
I wonder if I'd even get a chance to say anything before the black hole ripped my atoms into the next dimension filled with lizard men and interdimensional pedophiles.
>>
>>35899466
France gave us so much when it comes to literature, art, philosophy,architecture, poetry, science... hell,meverything you could associate with civilization.

>Also if we're going down that road, you're leaving out civilizations like the Mughals and the Chinese.
it was a rather Mediterrean-centric view on the world, my bad.
>>
>>35898595
>what a pretty girl, maybe when i grow up she will become my girlfriend
>>
File: 200_s (1).gif (15KB, 278x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s (1).gif
15KB, 278x200px
>>35899466
The Mughals were a bunch of mud slime warlords and the Chinese are the masters of stagnation.
>>
>>35899503
You only mentioned literature and art. Which is exactly my point.

There are countless measures you could use to judge great societies that would give you countless different cultures, peoples and time periods. There is no superior civilization.
>>
File: disparities between races.jpg (90KB, 626x530px) Image search: [Google]
disparities between races.jpg
90KB, 626x530px
>>35899294
Realistic on the fact that there are huge mental and physical differences between races, and our societies and nations collapse when multiple peoples of completely different backgrounds are introduced, and we're all better off in ethnically homgenous societies.

Also I don't believe in master race shit but niggers and abos are clearly fucking retarded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo
>>
Past me would tell me that he's sorry I feel this way.
That I just need to buck up and things will be alright.
That life is a gift and you can't forget it.
He'd say I'm perfect just the way I am, and he still loves me this way.

Where did I go wrong?
>>
File: 1386218110952.png (93KB, 224x229px) Image search: [Google]
1386218110952.png
93KB, 224x229px
>>35898595
>nazi
>masturbate to the most absurdly degenerative things
>dont even care where I cum anymore
>literally just piss in bottles of gatorade
Here I thought I was ashamed of myself, but damn it must be something to be you. That's one hell of a conflict of interest.
>>
>>35899530
I have mentioned philosophy and science too.
>There is no superior civilization.
I'm not that guy, nor am I a racial realist, but I honestly don't support this kind of relativism.
Wouldn't you say that Dutch culture is superior to Swailu Culture? Wouldn't you say that Japanese culture is superior to Bielorussian culture?

There is a certain treshold of civilization after which every sort of comparison between cultures becomes arbitrary, but there are still lots of cultures who have not passed that treshold yet.

the US has not passed that treshold yet "
>>
>>35898595
>stirnerite shut-in with god complex

pretty predictable, tbqh, I think my past self wouldn't be surprised in the slightest.
>>
>>35899596
Yeah and those thresholds can be pretty arbitrary and are extremely period based, and based more on technological advances, which has a hundred different factors, that I'm not going to just attribute to the race of the people that make up the majority of the societies.
>>
>>35899740
I mean can't you when one race has never developed a single great civilization despite possessing incredibly fertile land and more then enough resources?
>>
>>35899860
Except this is no indication of black people being inherently inferior when there are cases of black people far smarter and more capable than you or I.

You can't treat individuals based on averages.
>>
>>35898595
My younger self would hate my current lifestyle, aside from having plenty of sex I have become a failure at everything I was once good at.
>>
File: Race_IQ_Sketch_OrderFlipped.png (60KB, 928x571px) Image search: [Google]
Race_IQ_Sketch_OrderFlipped.png
60KB, 928x571px
>>35899931
I agree you can't judge an individual by group standards (to an extent you can probably more open to an interpretation of a person if its more common in their group) and the numbers show there is a portion that is smarter than most whites, however at a group level you should certainly be able to judge that they are empirically less intelligent.
>>
bump hbrhbtbrhtbhthbtr
>>
>>35898595
>tfw anger issues
>tfw Abandonment all of my dreams
>tfw
>>
File: 1490380841255.jpg (13KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
1490380841255.jpg
13KB, 224x225px
>>35898595
>Nazi
>Completely degenerate in every sense of the word

Hitler would've purged you along with the rest of the mentally ill
>>
>>35898595
Is that Koe no Katachi?
Are there still no subs for the movie?
>>
>>35898595
he'd be impressed with my achievements, but shocked by my total loss of will. poor kid has no idea
>>
The real question is how can you even give a fuck about race when you don't even go outside to see different races in the real world my nigga seriously
>>
>>35898595
He'd probavly tell me to kill myself desu
>>
>>35898595
Ueno is best girl
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.