[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Privacy Paranoia

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 4354353.png (103KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
4354353.png
103KB, 500x500px
Are you paranoid that someone/something is always reading/scanning your chatlogs?
Do you use an encrypted Messenger, if so which one and why that one?
What else do you do to feel less paranoid with PCs?
>>
>>35898568
I very clearly got checked for a family members clearance a while ago, and the CIA managed to find out about money I owed that even I wasn't aware of.

It wouldn't surprise me if they still monitored me, but they seemed cool with me then, why would I be paranoid about it now?

Besides, lots of you guys have much more to worry about in terms of privacy than me.
>>
>>35898568
Indifference with commonsense2017.
Not going to let fear run everything into psychosis and avoidance, been there, done that, fuck it.
>>
>>35898568
Change passwords every few weeks to prevent this and use encrypted traffic.

Also don't use Windows 8 or 10
>>
To me enforcing privacy is almost a hobby.
It gives me a wierd sense of satisfaction to know my conversation is not easily salvageable, or that the files on my PC are only easily readable by me. Windows ofc is a no go.
The paranoia just comes on top of that with knowing whats possible and being done.
>>
File: lolcat.jpg (30KB, 362x282px) Image search: [Google]
lolcat.jpg
30KB, 362x282px
>think some hacker is watching my every movement
>start making autistic text files on desktop like "i know you're watching me, but who is watching you?"
kms
>>
if anyone watched me online or irl for more than a few hours they'd probably have some epiphany about life and kill themselves tbqh
i live a very joyless and isolated life
>>
>>35898568
>What else do you do to feel less paranoid with PCs?

i have a mac though
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.