[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have any of you ever even tried to approach women?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 436
Thread images: 61

File: My gf.gif (1MB, 1075x806px) Image search: [Google]
My gf.gif
1MB, 1075x806px
Have any of you ever even tried to approach women?
>>
>>35898129
In highschool I tried really lamely to approach a girl i actually liked, it wasn't a trainwreck but it did end with "Sorry I dont like you that way".
I was pretty sad but i felt good that i at least tried.
I haven't tried since then.
>>
>>35898129
>.gif
I should have seen this shit coming.

You're a cunt.
>>
Yes one time I was buying jeans and the girl wasn't at the register so I went and found her. But actually I just kind of stood there and held them until she noticed me, so no I guess that doesn't really count.
>>
File: 1427089616392.jpg (499KB, 1994x1496px) Image search: [Google]
1427089616392.jpg
499KB, 1994x1496px
No. Occasionally I think about it but then I masturbate and the desire completely dissipates.
>>
>>35898129
I have been approached by many girls
>>
my first effort ended in getting boyfriend zoned

second ended with me being too awkward

3rd i found a girl more shy and awkward than me and i hated 1 word answers or just a smile

4th i happened to get it but it turned out she was way too overly obsessed and i hated sending her text messages

this was all in highschool, now still im a friendless kissless virgin who thinks he only future is killing himself
>>
File: 1475733099544.jpg (33KB, 412x412px) Image search: [Google]
1475733099544.jpg
33KB, 412x412px
>>35898129
No, but I once reached out to girl here.
She was cute but mental and I learned my lesson.

They sometimes approach me but not often since I don't leave house much eversince I am NEET.
I think I aged pretty good, maybe I should try get back into the real world.
>>
File: 14153168455194.jpg (208KB, 538x585px) Image search: [Google]
14153168455194.jpg
208KB, 538x585px
>>35898129
Got paired with a cute girl in project.
Exchange numbers and text about class and project .
I literally do the whole fucking thing since shes pretty fucking stupid but i dont care shes to cute.
We do well on the project ( no shit since i fucking did it )
Get the courage to ask her out on a date
> I appreciate the offer but i have a boyfriend
i dont even respond since its fucking pointless
least we only have like 4 weeks till classes are over
Good thing i am used to rejection and my heart is hardend to the point where i have accepted i will never be in a relationship with another person
24 with 0 relationships with women
should i just take the trap pill since women have no interest in me
>>
Yes. Got rejected every time
>>
>>35898129

yes and i almost got arested for stalking and harassment
>>
>>35898129
I was dumb enough to fall for the PUA bullshit. All the confidence in the world doesn't matter if you look like a subhuman fetal alcohol syndrome retard
>>
>>35898129
Fuck you stupid kike.
>>
>>35898129
I have approached many women over my 33 years of life and it literally has never worked.
>>
>>35898368
People get turned down a lot, even okay looking girls get turned down all of the time. It's no big deal. Just learn to read obvious signs of interest better, before you make a move.
>>
>>35898129
No shit sherlock
You give up after maybe 6 gorrilion failed atempts
>>
>>35898129
never ever

I've never even had a chat with a girl, i'm too fucking afraid of them
>>
>>35898494
>i'm too fucking afraid of them

You've got to get over this mindset.
>>
File: d.jpg (109KB, 1200x732px) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
109KB, 1200x732px
>>35898447
thing is if i was chad thundercock her having a boyfriend wouldnt be a problem , her fb has her as single . she just rejected me then lied about it .
>>
>>35898575
it's better than being kept as an orbiter being fed with false hopes
she let you know its not gonna happen so you won't waste your time
>>
>>35898498
I can't. they are weird and unpredictable, they only interest me in a sexual way but their mindset is uninteresting and silly
>>
File: 1488211518374.png (250KB, 534x475px) Image search: [Google]
1488211518374.png
250KB, 534x475px
>>35898602
you are not wrong but I suggest getting experience anyway
you never know when you can find a girl you'll actually like
so you better know some shit already by that time

bad experience is still experience
many robots seem to underestimate it
>>
>>35898602
>they are weird and unpredictable
So are men for girls.
>>
no, because I'm ugly and I don't want to scare them.

orightiitng
>>
>>35898129
once

wish i did not
>>
well i actually did
nothing much to say in all of these cases i was not their type
>>
>>35898648
I tend to avoid doing things that fall into grey area and attempting to approach women just for experience seems like a really desperate method to get confidence, I've come to conclusion that I only like myself and all the people in this world are toxic
>>
I do it all the time, but it's usually at bars where the girls are either waiting for Chad or Tyrone to come up to them or they're there to hang out with friends. Some of them even just want to be left the fuck alone and drink their drink, hard as it may seem given some of your prejudices against women. Unfortunately for them I get shithoused and make half-asses attempts to come on to them. It has only worked once, and honestly she's the reason I'm enjoying celibacy right now. She had a nice body, but she was fucking gross and dumb as shit.
>>
>>35898129
Not once in my life

t. 26 KHHV
>>
>>35898736

Same here. Same age. Except I'm ugly so it was already a foregone conclusion that no woman would accept me.

At this age, it's already too late.
>>
stopped giving it a go 3 years agao when i found out most of my failure is because iam short

i dunno if i could be bothered calling an ambulance for them if they needed it
>>
>>35898725
i understand

just hope you won't regret this in few years from now
>>
>>35898847
I probably will, I'm 24 years old and still haven't achieved anything, I'm just dragging out my NEETdom for as long as I can and it's probably gonna end up badly. I'm gonna be a man in his 40's with 0 experience with women, it's gonna be so awkward, I'm afraid to even imagine
>>
you are bold meme, I am woman conqueror
>>
>>35898129
Not originally fair
>>
>>35898129
You're a bad person anon
>>
File: 1480618747696.gif (2MB, 460x500px) Image search: [Google]
1480618747696.gif
2MB, 460x500px
>>35898756
I'm ugly too, there's no way a woman can be intersted in me. I loathe my face (and myself).
>>
>>35898129
Nope, I did make an attempt during 5th grade though. But her rejection scarred me for life.
>>
>>35898129
kkkkkkkkkkkklklkllk
>>
>>35898129
yes

>>35898598
this desu, women who keep orbiters around are huge cunts
>>
>>35898129
I overheard this cultish girl from one of my classes brag to her friend in a really bitchy way that she had over a dozen guys ask her for her number in the last week or so. Kinda put me off on it all, feeding a terrible person's ego, competing witg hordes or others etc.
>>
Only in the last year, after three decades of avoiding them. Reached wizard status last April then went into therapy and read a ton of help books because I thought my parents would be dead by now by they're still clinging on for dear life.

Anyway, I'm surprised by my results so far. Still a wizard because I'm still too nervous to actually date. But I've met a lot of women in the past six months since I've been going out to meetup groups and getting drunk.

Some of them are blindingly obvious in their attraction to me. I've danced with random women in bars. One woman held my hand as I was leaving and didn't want me to go, so I never saw her again. Kissed a girl a few weeks ago for the first time ever. Last Sunday I met a girl in a bar who was with her mother, danced with her and then her mother tried to set us up.

Anyway, now I'm using Tinder, trying to get past the initial attraction stage so I can actually go on dates.

I'm fat, like a 4/10, live with my parents, with no job and I'm 31. All I've done is bought nice clothes and pretended to be confident. I know "just be confident" is a meme here, but it's literally true.

Sure, if you're fat and ugly like me you're not going to be fucking Staceys left, right and centre, and your options are far more limited than if you were a Chad. But if you take time to make the most of what you have, act confident and try not to let rejection hurt you too badly, I swear you will get results.

You need to practice though. When I started I couldn't even get on a bus without a panic attack. It took six months of exposure therapy and utter misery before I felt comfortable enough to attend a social anxiety group. I'm still nervous going outside. It's tough as fuck.
>>
>>35899722
Cuntish*
>>
yes orginanarudesuyo
>>
i want to punch that piece of paper so far down her throat she chokes
>>
>>35898129
cdsdcsck cqcqscq cqscqscqs cqscsq
>>
>>35898129
Yes and I have a win rate of 80%+ because I'm a handsome motherfucker
>>
>>35898129
gg faggot
gg
>>
No , I don't even try because I know how it will go and FYI I have social anxiety so much that my heart is smeered with shit and I see shit everywhere and non shit things are pretty much non existable except Vidya.
>>
No, because I wouldn't stand a chance.
I don't know whether normies are delusion or are just mocking me, "just ask her out bro, don't be a bitch" when there's a 99% chance she'll say no.
>>
>>35899868
>99%
the 1% you think you have doesn't mean anything to you?
>>
>>35898129

I've cold approached a few girls but crashed and burned each time. All of my girlfriends have been people who I was friends with first.
>>
Nope, to scared of the roasties.
>>
>>35899733
shame on you, just when you were promoted to full wizard you threw it all away
>>
I used to have some dumb slut that acts like iam awesome when i used to sell her weed sometimes, she hugs me acts touchy etc etc

ask her out 3 times, all said no

yeah fuck you ya roastie slut stop acting like my best freind in hopes of getting better deals.
>>
>>35899868
99% still seem a bit too optimistic
>>
>>35898129
Yeah. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
>>
>>35900115

Hugging doesn't mean shit. I'm a guy and I hug all of my female acquaintances and most of my guy friends.
>>
>>35900167
hugging means they're at least not repulsed by you
>>
>>35898129
There are many times I've wanted to approach and pussied out. A bunch of times I've approached and nothing. And some points where I succeeded.
>>
>>35900167
>>35900191
or you have shit they want
>>
>>35900191
I meant that it doesn't mean a girl has to be interested in you romantically. Of course, establishing pysical contact with women is alaways a wise thing to do if you want to end up in her pants in the long run.
>>
>>35898129
damn sonn thats cold
>>
>>35898129
You gotta ask girls you're interested in early so you can get that shit out of the way. Then you'll know. And even if you want to be friends, you won't have that anxiety over it
>>
>>35898129
This is a rude post
Original
>>
>>35898129
Here, take your fucking reply.
>>
I've asked out tons. I've just been rejected everytime.
>>
>>35898129
Papiesz
>>
The few times I tried I've been rejected

The only female contact I've had has been with girls that went out of their way to talk to me
>>
>>35900211
If you want to gauge a girl's attraction, touching her and her reaction is a big part.
>>
>Say something to a woman
>They walk off, look disgusted, etc
Every time. Women don't want their day disturbed by anything other than Chad.
>>
>>35898129
Nasty OP didn't expect that.
>>
>>35900279
How do you touch a girl without being a creep? For example, let's say I already know the girl, I'm her friend (but not friendzoned because I never asked). How do I start touching her in a natural way, to see how she reacts and to let her know that I like her?
>>
>>35898887
>I'm afraid to even imagine
Suicide and gaining experience are really the only two ways around this, anon.
>>
File: 80s kurt russell.jpg (25KB, 358x450px) Image search: [Google]
80s kurt russell.jpg
25KB, 358x450px
>>35898129
No. I'm decent looking so not sure how it would go, but I'd probably be really awkward and come off as weird or creepy to her.
>>
>>35900335

dont be a manlet?
>>
>>35898129
You dirty fuck
>>
>>35900372
The fuck do you mean? I'm just an autiste, I don't want to fuck up.
>>
>>35900381
well if your tall just be tall then, its that easy
>>
>>35900362
suicide is for quitters, i'd rather suffer than pussy out from life completely
>>
>>35898129
Yeah, I was at a bar once during Halloween and it was fancy dress. I complimented this girl on her costume but then I remembered what r9k taught me about not being a beta handing out compliments.

Another time this girl asked me if the chairs were in use when I was sitting alone at a bar, I told her to fuck off but she ignored me and took the chairs to her group anyway.
>>
>>35900398
You are a special kind of idiot. I'm 179cm, I'm much taller than her for the record, but height has nothing to do with it. I can't believe how obsessed you manlets are with height. Where I live my height is perfectly fine, too bad I don't even know where to start when it comes to girls, I can talk to them, but I'm too inhibited to do anything more.
>>
>>35898129
I have

l'orginairgniagn
>>
>>35898129
Eat a dick.
Oreganal sex
>>
Not since my freshman year of high school. I was decent looking then. But after that I became a repulsive slob with anger and anxiety issues.
>>
>>35900420
>too beta to stop a girl from taking your chair
>>
>>35898129
Stop right there .mister
>>
>>35898129
jokes on you, my pet snake doesn't sleep
>>
>>35900431
>below 6 feet

lol good luck with being a permavirgin
>>
yes, tons. Got literally ONE committed girlfriend from it. Did get some good one-night-stands from several girls tho. I guess at this point in my life, I want sex more than an actual relationship.
>>
>>35900521
I know a chad who is about 5cm shorter than me. He is better looking tho, and extroverted. Unless you're a dwarf, height is the least important physical feature.
>>
>>35900431

of course you dont know where to start, and you are not tall you are a manlet still even of course they wont approach, 9/10 times most girls approach guys with "wow you're tall"
>>
>>35898129
No, if I was able to do that I'd already have a gf. I actually start the tremble and my blood pressure shoots up if I know I have to talk to a girl.
>>
>>35900404
To commit suicide is to completely override your fear of death. It's more cowardly to stay in a place you hate because you're too afraid to leave.
>>
>>35900404
>implying suicide is the easy out
>>
>>35900699
>>35900700
>double dubs saying the same thing
must be true
>>
>>35900566
174 cm is a little under 5'9 which is basically average male height. If you have to be extroverted and and have top tier looks to be chad at that height, then that just shows how important height is. Girls want to be manhandled and feel cute & feminine, and the taller the guy the more like a little girl they feel.
>>
>>35899733
So...what you're telling us is you got your wizard powers and realised they kinda sucked?

But anyway, good on you man
>>
>>35900335
You have to just risk it. Make it subtle andmore incidental. There's a way to escalate. So like you can't just grab her tits or crotch out of the blue. So start with non sexual areas.
>>
>>35900335
Find a reason to be physically close to her. Sit next to her. etc. Bars are good because you need to be close hear each other.
>>
>>35898129
What are you going to do with all these (you)s?
>>
>>35900994
No, you missed the point entirely. Height doesn't matter as long as he is not shorter than her. What matters is personality (extraversion, being funny, having a lot of shit to say) and looks (aka a pretty face). Height is a problem only if the guy is shorter than the girl.
>>
>>35898129
thats acute tetaraepe right there
>>
>>35898129
Yes, it works to the point that I get their numbers. I fuck it up from there. The farthest I ever got was to get a girl to reluctantly call me her boyfriend for a month, but then she told me to get away from her life through a text message.
>>
>>35901097
Yeah, I'm not autistic enough to grab her tits, if anything I'm the opposite, I don't dare touch her. I never learned how to escalate, and I honestly think this is the main reason I never had a gf.

>>35901119
Yeah, but it's not enough. Look above.
>>
File: 1474456892022.jpg (108KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1474456892022.jpg
108KB, 1280x960px
>>35898129
?? Wo men??
wat dis????
???????
>?
>>
>>35900431
Girls are people, treat them like a person.
>>
>>35901128
You don't understand female nature. If girls just wanted guys that are taller than them then guys as low as even 5'5 would be getting an almost equal share of the pussy pie since average female is 5'4. Girls don't just want guys that are taller than them they want to be seen by there friends as being the alpha female by having the guys who are the most masculine who are almost always much taller than average. Plus there is the belief (I'm not sure if its actually true or not) that taller guys have bigger dicks.
>>
File: .jpg (50KB, 729x155px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
50KB, 729x155px
>>35901146
>I get their numbers

You're not allowed to be here.
>>
I've approached so many women I stopped counting . Failed every single time of course, I don't plan on doing it anymore. I finally gave up.
>>
>>35898129
No. No girl has ever approached me or shown interest in any way ever, either. I'm just not attractive enough. It doesn't bother me a whole lot, though, because I don't want to have to entertain a girl all day.
>>
>>35901232
Enough with this redpill bullshit.
I was beginning to fall for it, but the I just started looking around and observing. I keep telling you, on the basis of empirical evidence, that heigh matters very little, like I said, and that even looks are not that imortant. I saw guys who were not attractive at all (if not downright ugly) with 6 or even 7/10 qts. Some were fat, some where relatively short (but still taller than her), some had an ugly face and/or balding. For example, a few days ago I saw a 3/10 balding guy with virgin glasses, in his mid 30s, with a 6/10 woman.
The biggest reason why most of us are permavirgins is because of our autism. It can manifest in various ways, such as being obsessed with height, looks, or in my case, being too fucking afraid to express your feelings.

Just to be clear, I'm not saying
>bee urself, it's all in your head
but I do think that in most cases it's our autism's fault, rather than our looks.
>>
Literally never

I haven't aquatinted a female in over 4 years now, and I'm only 21. They are like aliens to me, I know they exist, I know they do things, but that's pretty much it.
>>
>>35898129

Op dies if dubs. If trips he lives long and suffers all of his life. If quads there's an afterlife and he goes to hell.
>>
Yeah I asked a girl to homecoming I think and you can guess her response.
>>
>>35898129
reply because i hate my family but love my pets
would go on a killing spree if someone killed my cat
>>
>>35901360
>3/10 balding guy with virgin glasses, in his mid 30s, with a 6/10 woman
I gurantee that relationship is entirely based off his bank account
>>
I haven't, and it looks like i never will as i can't even make friends anymore because i have nothing to say.
>>
File: Out for a walk.png (1MB, 543x765px) Image search: [Google]
Out for a walk.png
1MB, 543x765px
lol not really

at the club yes, but they always say no to dancing or "I have a boyfriend". BITCH why the fuck are you at the club if you have a boyfriend?!?!

>Don't go to school anymore
>Don't work with females

No other way to meet one 'cause nobody wants to FUCKING tell me where to meet females that aren't complete sluts.
>>
>been six years since i had sex
>score a tinder date
>she wants to know whne we're getting togethre
>realize I have no idea how to behave in these cirucmstance
>ignore her

Fuck
>>
>>35901453
You can't, just like I can't guarantee the opposite, but again I observed and I saw his car (we were in the parking lot of a mall). He had a few years old sedan, nothing flashy. He wasn't dressed like a rich man and he looked like a total beta. Yeah, obsession with money is another example of what I was saying before.
We have a very famous example, /ourguy/ Elliot. He had a BMW, expensive clothes and glasses, but he was autistic as fuck and he didn't get any. Bro, listen to me, I'm not saying this just to argue with you but because I am convinced that you (and many like us) are misguided, and the sooner we realize that the better.
>>
>>35901481
>implying I'd give that info out to someone who unironically posts that pic
>>
>>35898129
In high school, usually after drinking or taking MDMA. I haven't in 10 years.
>>
Ree ofighvcg
>>
>>35898129
no.

I wonder why this wasn't original
>>
File: 1428893052606.png (374KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1428893052606.png
374KB, 480x640px
>>35901525

>implying im beyond saving
>>
>>35898129
replying just incase anything bad might happen
>>
>>35898129
oh dierdre dierdre me
>>
>>35898129
u are a nigger
>>
>>35898129
No,never.

Fuck you OP,did not expect this.
>>
>>35901515
Dude I've had multiple girlfriends, and fucked a lot of girls in college. I really don't think you understand females at all. Redpill stuff generalizes a bit to the extreme but most of it is pretty true.
>>
File: image.jpg (284KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
284KB, 1500x1000px
>>35901168
You kinda have to just say"fuck it" and put your arm around them and see what heppens, if they wiggle away then you're probably done and she's not interested, if she seems to relax and enjoy It you're good!
It's extremely nerve racking for me, but if I really like the girl I'll try it to see what happens. If you don't you will NEVER get anywhere
>>
Guys, cold aproach or try to find friend-of-friend?
>>
>>35898129
Yeah. Its was kinda weird.
>work nights
>qt works at nearby store
>usually go there to grab a drink on break once in a while
>talk to her about a few things
>she laughs and we talk for a bit
>dont think anything of it because autism
>people at work say shes always a bitch and ignores them most of the time
>hang on a sec
>walk her home one day after work since we walked the same way that day
>figure ill ask her out for coffee since im pretty fucking sure shes interested at this point
>Uhm no sorry
>o-oh okay
>friend says to just try again
>same answer next time
Im not sure if it was hard to get or she just had no interest. friend said it was hard to get i said no interest.
>a week or 2 later
>anon im moving away because of this
>Oh, cool, have a good one
>>
>>35901942
By moving away because of this i didnt mean me, i just meant she said shes moving away because of something i forget she said.
>>
File: 1480623214810.png (9KB, 446x399px) Image search: [Google]
1480623214810.png
9KB, 446x399px
>>35901813
Makes sense, but it still feels super weird to me to just put my arm around like that. I've become decent at conversation, but I never went past this step.
>>
>>35898129
Yes, I did approach women many times.
Spoiler : they already have a bf.

I guess I was born too late.
>>
>>35901936
the second one. /i
>>
>>35902276
>they already have a bf

Who cares? If they were that open to flirting etc., they probably still want your dick. Make a move.
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 758x364px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 758x364px
>>35901997
Ya it's not easy to judge, I find timing it right to be very hard.
You just kind of have to get her happy and into you then when you close to her just go for it.
I hesitate way too much as well, but with the one awesome girl friend I had, the first date went something like this
"go to drive through movie"
"Sit in car wating movie"
"Get close"
"Get my arm around her after having a great conversation"
"Then move in for the kiss after some more great conversation"
You just have to be somewhat smooth, but you've got to do it to let her know you're serious and interested.
If you don't she'll probably think you friend zoned her even if you didn't, and move on to her next suitor.
Being introverted definitely makes this seem unnatural, but it's just something you've got too do.
Any other contact she offers you go for it because it can help break the ice for the wrapping the arm around moment, and make it feel less weird
>>
>>35901772
you sure did pal
>>
>>35902313
Yeah, but you were in a date, so you were sure that she was at least somewhat into you, and the moment was appropriate anyway. What I'm more interested in knowing is: how do I show her interest in the first place to get a date? Am I supposed to escalate physically at least a bit before asking her out? How did you do it?
>>
File: 1490366051062.jpg (219KB, 500x860px) Image search: [Google]
1490366051062.jpg
219KB, 500x860px
God damn you op. Stupid shit tier trickery
>>
One time in high school I got so obsessed with a girl that I stalked her personal details. And then knowing how much of degenerate fuck I was, I asked out a random thot in my class one morning out of the blue because I knew she'd say no.

The girl I stalked also obviously said no. : ^)
>>
I asked out a prostitute that I was seeing. Nobody could have prepared for how badly it ended up.
>>
>>35898129

thank ms. kinkybitch
>>
File: image.jpg (11KB, 125x96px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 125x96px
>>35902391
Oh ok, ya before a date, unless she offers for you to touch her I wouldn't, some people can pull it off but I doubt I works much.
That was my first time hanging out with her, find something that is unusual that you can both go too and have decent privacy.
I think the drive through movies are an awesome place because you are both in your car, so it's fairly private, while still having a movie to watch.
But they aren't really that common, my state is just still like the 1950's so we have a few.
I'd say find something you are knowegeable about that she would like to learn about as a good starting place for conversation.
I for instance am almost like a history professor so I just give them lectures on different time periods and the people of those time periods.
But that depends on the girl, most are pretty shallow, it's why I go for smart ones if I can.
>>
>>35902454
what happened?

origuity
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 564x564px
>>35902391
I met her at the senior banquet in high school, she was also from France so having a thick American accent intrigued her!
But you can talk through text, just don't be an autist and only talk about anime/vidya
Try to find something that's in the real world you are as close to an expert on and talk in detail about that.
Many women (including this one) are into smart guys who can talk in detail about different subjects.
Women like to talk but like to have a man lead the conversation, they just want to have their time also in it to talk for awhile.
>>
>>35902615
Long story

sofjdguosgujksgds
>>
File: 1487527739444.jpg (78KB, 460x562px) Image search: [Google]
1487527739444.jpg
78KB, 460x562px
>>35900699
>>35900700
>not enjoying the pain
>>
>>35898129
Not really. Considering they always looked at me like i am a sentient pile of shit, I never really had a reason to
>>
>>35898378
Why were you stalking and harassing her? What did you do to her? If I ever see you talking to her again I will punch you in the gut.
>>
>>35898598
>so you won't waste your time
Particularly so you won't do all the work in the next group project.
>>
They approach me and I try to avoid them.
>>
>>35898205
This, women exist only to be used as fuckholes, but we can disappear this desire through masturbation. This is the ultimate redpill my brothers.
>>
>>35898129
Yeah once, but only because a co-worker told me he'd punch me if I didn't.

I actually got her number but blew off meeting up with her to get high because I was nervous.
Next time I saw her, she didn't even look at me.

Oh well, right?
>>
>>35903095
>sabotaging yourself like a retard
>>
>>35898129
Fuck you whore. My family will live.
>>
File: ancap mother saver.jpg (78KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
ancap mother saver.jpg
78KB, 640x640px
Friendly neighborhood anarcho-capitalist to the rescue!
>>
File: 1488725597559.jpg (276KB, 1414x1270px) Image search: [Google]
1488725597559.jpg
276KB, 1414x1270px
>>35898129
hahaha foul villain, nice try, but I have danger dog!
>>
No I've never tried although I've had 2 gfs (1 of them was in fifth grade so idk if that counts) the other one is my current gf of five month who initiated with me.

I'm sure if there are girls voluntarily approaching me it means I could/could've done much better

My gf tells me that she notices a lot of girls looking at me in public.
>>
>>35898129
Replying to the cunt OP. If trips, OP has to pee in his shoes.
>>
>>35898447
Bullshit. In the history of mankind "okay" (so average) looking girls got NEVER turned down from heterosexual single men, the never happened once and if you say otherwise, you're just lying.
>>
Pula in cur
>>
fuk u oregano pastramo
>>
>>35898774
>it's because I'm short
>I'm not sure I would call an ambulance for a fellow human being if it was required

Yeah it's because you're short senpai. only that.
>>
>>35898129
Nope, never have. maybe one day..
>>
>>35903213
Thanks danger dog

Kill those curses
>>
Before I got into my current relationship, I couldn't talk to women at all.

Now that I'm in one, I ask myself whether I still want it or not. Trust me man, a girlfriend will change your life, both good and bad.
>>
>>35898129
I try to avoid them.

This original comment is very original.
>>
>>35898129
Oregano saving post
>>
I'd like to, but I have next to no social life, and even less money. I've actually been getting my shite together this last 12 months though, so all In good time, as they say.
>>
>>35902555
>>35902643
So you met her, talked to her a bit and then asked if she wanted to see a movie with you?
>>
File: glMIV.jpg (28KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
glMIV.jpg
28KB, 500x332px
>>35900431
>>35900566
>>35901128
>>35901360

my 6'5 friend went on 2 dates recently with 2 different girls within a week that he met on tinder. They both told him that they had met and went on dates with shorter guys(around 5'7 like me) and told him that they weren't attracted to them because they were short. He told me the girls said the short guys had great careers, weren't oo "nice" and seemed like great catches but they were too short - despite STILL being a couple inches taller than them(she was 5'5). Don't kid yourself - height is a huge turn-on for women and they give you more leniency when you're tall. It doesn't matter if you're autistic and tall because girls will overlook it and still go "wow you're tall!"

the chart doesn't exit for no reason
>>
>>35903449

If it makes you feel better I'm bi (and 6'6" if it somehow matters) and rate it in importance

good body (fit from working out) > height > face

The most important thing is having a good body and you can easily change that.

I'm not gonna lie and say height doesn't matter, because it clearly does and I find it very attractive, but anyone can can get fit.
>>
>>35901515
Why are you still arguing over this? Yes man you are right, stop taking these fuck faces seriously, they dont even leave the house to know what a real relashionship looks like.

In b4

>you are under 7"? Good luck being a virgin

Jesus christ, what am i even doing here
>>
File: image.png (91KB, 230x285px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
91KB, 230x285px
>>35903448
Basically yes. We got each other's numbers at the banquet and then she texted me a few days later. After a little texting I asked if she wanted to see a movie, she said sure, and the rest is history.
You just have to portray confidence even if you are scared shitless on the inside, women feed off of it.
>>
>>35901936
Friend of a friend. Definitely.
>>
No way. I would creep them out big time. When I was in 8th grade a girl in our friend group told me that I creep her out.
>>
File: aly.jpg (29KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
aly.jpg
29KB, 600x450px
Have you ever met a girl who learned how to give a blowjob before learning how to kiss? Pic related.
>>
>>35903728

Please explain "the rest is history " for us chronically clueless.
>>
>>35901936
Why not both, cold approach actually works really well if you dont act all super weird
>>
If you are approaching a girl go 100% don't look like a weirdo with no confidence.
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 394x469px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 394x469px
>>35903814
Well we went on that date, started a serious relationship after that.
Had the best summer of my life getting sex several times a day spending days at her house (her parents were in Europe and she had a house all to herself)
Then in the fall she went back to Europe, we dated for another 6 months, I visited her once.
The out of the blue she came back for a week and broke up with me. It ripped my heart out, but it probably was unavoidable
Here's a pic of her
>>
haha get rekt my family and pets will live
>>
>>35903728
Alright, the only thing that you haven't men tioned is how did you start talking to her when you first met her?
>rare pepe berlusconi
SAVED
>>
>>35903931
I got assigned to sit next too her at the senior banquet. I figured "might as well talk to someone because I'm all alone at this table with 5 girls I don't know and my baby face beta friend
>>
File: 1490340980411.jpg (392KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1490340980411.jpg
392KB, 700x1000px
>>35898129
Umm ooga booga remove curse.

Orginal Original.
>>
>>35898129
swrftyhjk oeriginal
>>
>>35904024
That makes it easier, at least it would for me. I doubt I will ever be as lucky as you...
>>
I will break down the steps to approaching women, if you do this you will have 90% success unless you have some mega disability (down's syndrome, severe uncurable skin problems, etc.)

1. appearance
level 1 basic hygiene
shower everyday, soap, shampoo, conditioner, deodorant if you have bo
brush your teeth, mouthwash, shave unless you have an awesome beard (protip: you don't), shaving includes your pits and pubes (trimming is fine). if you have acne get some cream or shit and fix it
level 2 not dressing like a damn retard
learn about fashion and how to look good. if in doubt look at pictures of fashionable people in magazines with your body shape and copy. buy some nice clothes that fit you, and fucking wash them. style your hair.
level 3 going the extra step
buy a good scent that matches your body. work out to look better. countless ways to improve here.

2. attitude
this is probably the part where most guys get btfo.
level 1 it's not about rejection
when you approach a woman it should NOT be with an acceptance/rejection mindset. that sets you up for a success/failure game when in reality, there are many women in this world and you may or may not want to be with them, so that metric is pointless. when you approach a woman you are trying to find out if YOU want to be with them. at the same time they will let you know if they want to be with you. it's a mutual testing for how well you match, not an exam. if you can understand this mindset and put it into practice you will see results.
level 2 the right amount of confidence
you need enough confidence to approach a woman , but arrogance becomes off putting. when I talk about confidence I don't just mean in the initial approach, but also body language and during the conversation.
body language: keep an open posture: shoulders back, legs open, head up. it's a friendly, inviting posture without being aggressive.
cont.
>>
File: image.jpg (135KB, 676x747px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135KB, 676x747px
>>35904155
Man I was so amazed by how lucky I got, what a way to end high school (which had sucked) I got to show all my old bullies (one in particular) up by having a hotter GF than them.
She was kinda weird though, so we connected.
I think she was a tumblr user though. So idk how I feel about that
But her butthole was so tight I could care less haha
>>
>>35898129
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee fuck you idiot
>>
>>35904185
cont.
during conversation: most guys trip up here because they immediately start trying to impress the girl. stop, you're not a fucking peacock and she isn't queen of your world. when you start acting cool or worse, "nice" you are putting on a front. that means that you feel you have to seek her approval by behaving a way that is unnatural to you, with the assumption that if you are "cool" or "nice" enough you will be handed some pussy. what is way better to do is present yourself naturally and confidently, the way you would talk to a close friend or trusted person. bring a positive vibe. remember that making mistakes is fine and even a little sperging out won't be a huge deal as long as your entire feeling is good.
level 3 being socially aware
now that you aren't doing things backwards you can start learning to pick up on social cues.
pay attention to her body language and expressions. understand what she is trying to tell you in between the lines rather than the literal words coming out of her mouth
level 4 relating to her individually
find out what interests her and more importantly WHY. scratch beneath the surface. obviously you won't be able to do this at places like the club but for normal situations you need to make a good connection to her.

Honestly, there's so much more but I doubt most of you will get started because it's TOO MUCH WORK and you're a lazy fuck. I was there once, blaming my height (5,5/165), acne and social anxiety (I took xanax at the time) for my lack of success with women. if you don't want it bad enough beyond shitposting on this board, then you'll never become a normie. It's way easier to just sit back and complain rather than try to improve.
>>
>>35898129
I usually assume I'm interesting looking enough for women to approach me.
>>
>>35898129
Yep, a long time ago.
>>
>>35898129
Fuck yourself retarded cunt fuck ytou
>>
Yeah, got a "maybe" which meant "No but I am not going to say it outright even though we both know what I mean".
>>
>>35898129
fuk u
originaloi
>>
No, I'm lucky enough to have them come to me.
>>
>>35898129
AHAHAHAHAHA..... no
>>
>>35898129
No.
You can't fail if you never try.
>>
File: 987654.jpg (36KB, 681x445px) Image search: [Google]
987654.jpg
36KB, 681x445px
>>35904185
>that sets you up for a success/failure game when in reality, there are many women in this world and you may or may not want to be with them
That doesn't make a modicum of sense.

>>35904374
>positive vibe
Dear lord, it's embarrassing when virgins try to give dating advice.
>>
>>35898129
fug ;_;
Still hot though
>>
Yeah I have on multiple occasions, I don't really have that much of a problem with it. I actually sometimes get descent responses, but it never goes anywhere. Although being a outgoing and likable person with an average looking face and fit body probably helps. I just assume I'll never get anywhere so I don't really care.
>>
>>35898129
no i did not never have i tried to approach women yes.
>>
>>35898129
>Have any of you ever even tried to approach women?

Couple of times, can't really cross the threshold into properly hitting on, only platonic to lukewarm flirting then back out before anything can eventuate.
>>
Fkkoooooooooop
>>
>>35898129
When I was younger I texted like 2 girls something like: "Hey, (my friend that she knew) told me that we should talk or something idk lol."
No reply except for "wtf".
Still hurts.
>>
>>35898129
Why should I have to?

Did Attila approach women? Did Ghengis Khan approach them? Did Julius Caesar? Hitler?

NO. Women approached THEM. Women should approach me too.
>>
>>35898129

haha joke's on you I have none of those
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 750x639px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 750x639px
>>35905795
So you're a historic figure then?
Go conquer a country then, guaranteed you will get pussy! Problem is you are a beta and won't do shit
>>
File: 1487975018331.jpg (67KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1487975018331.jpg
67KB, 633x758px
>>35904185
>severe uncurable skin problems
saved me some reading Anon
>>
Yea many times.
Last time was like 4 days ago.
I asked a OBESE girl out for a drink.
She didn't even bother to text back an answer.

Keep in mind she's also "easy".

I should be destroyed by the experience but I can't even bring myself to care at this point.
>>
>>35904929
>That doesn't make a modicum of sense
Not him but I understood it perfectly, he's just saying that you might not actually want to be with every pretty girl you approach so it's important to get to know them instead of trying to meet a number quota.
>>
>>35898129
Goddammit. Yes, but after being reject by every woman I have ever tried to ask out, I decided to accept my fate. I mean, at some point you gotta ask yourself "what at the odds this is going to happen?".
>>
>>35898129
wha t the fuck is your problem ! xd
>>
>>35906111
I'm sorry to hear that. Having something wrong that you cannot hide is never easy.
>>
>>35898129
Better safe than sorry.

originally
>>
File: 316847135.jpg (494KB, 855x561px) Image search: [Google]
316847135.jpg
494KB, 855x561px
Once in HS, and it was probably the scariest thing I'd done. I heard that she was really into the same game series I was, so I didn't want to go without meeting her.
So i just walked up to her and started talking to her in the hall. Scared the shit out of me, because everyone around was staring at us like we were a TV show. Probably because everyone saw me as a loser, so me talking to a girl was crazy to them.

Regardless, it went well. Friends were proud of me too. I just never talked to her again after that because I thought she saw me as weird. Looking back, I don't think she thought that. I was probably finding an excuse out of fear.
That was also the last time I talked to a girl in person. All the jobs I've worked were all male. Not a single female around, or I was NEET so I didn't go outside.

So yeah, it's pretty much my fault that I'm alone. Never denied it wasn't my fault anyway.
>>
>>35898129
fuck you

originalli
>>
>>35898129
Nooooooo

And no

Original
>>
Men only exist to fuel our egos and subsidize our expenses. This is the true redpill, fembots.
>>
>>35898129
Nope. I frankly can't imagine it going well, so I never do
>>
>>35898129
If digits OP will get cancer next time he posts one of these images.
>>
>>35898129
Approaching them isn't the problem. Making them actually want to be in the same room as you is the difficult part.
>>
>>35907265
Funny, it's the opposite for me. Can't approach to save my life but if somehow I meet one I can talk just fine. Can't go beyond that, though, but at least I know I don't creep them out.
>>
>>35898372
This, tried like three times in my 25 years of life, it never worked.
Maybe because I was a nervous fuck and it must have looked like I'm deranged.
Good thing I gave up and now look at past like it was a dream.
>>
File: ohman.jpg (177KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
ohman.jpg
177KB, 900x900px
Given the way women act around me, I didn't have to try to know how it would turn out.
>>
>>35898129

Fuck you OPIE! YOU JERKIE BOY! FACK YOUU!!! I HATE HAVING TO POST ORIGNAL SDIOFJOGsdfsdfsdfsdfdss
>>
>>35898129
Duuude, why?
>gif
i guess it's my own fault.
>>
>>35898129
don't kill my family plese
>>
>>35898129
:( whu y dyhis
>>
>>35898129
yeah, its easy after you learn to stop being a bitch
>>
File: 1453059924597.jpg (272KB, 692x581px) Image search: [Google]
1453059924597.jpg
272KB, 692x581px
Who else /neverfoundagirlinteresting/ here?
There isn't a single girl, or person, that I could imagine living with out of choice.
>>
>>35908375
girls are dumb and boring af
only good for their bodies
t. Chad
>>
>>35898129
whats the point if i'm just going to get friend zoned?
I have such bad experiences with women, that i really just resent them now. I've never really tried to be in a relationship, because i can foresee the future. I am way to distant to keep a GF, and really the benefit is not worth the time, money, or effort they expect you to put off to maintain it. Not to mention that must women in this generation are sluts. I think MGTOW is fucking autistic, but i do agree with them.
>>
>>35898129
two times. both said no.
>>
i saw this and i don't want to, my reply x
>>
>>35898129
The only dates I've ever been on were initiated by the girl. I took initiative once and she wanted to fuck within a dozen texts back and forth.

I'm a 24 year old KHV who looks like Chad Thundercock and has deeply rooted crippling self-esteem problems.
>>
yes just i got cockblocked at the hospital. i was pissed off.
>>
>>35898129
u absolute mongolian nigger
>>
>>35898129
No, girls are weird and stupid
>>
>>35898129
I honestly saved the picture anyways
>>
>>35898129
gay nigger jew faggot
>>
File: nobully.jpg (420KB, 1824x1060px) Image search: [Google]
nobully.jpg
420KB, 1824x1060px
>>35898129
Does this count as approaching?
>>
>>35898129
You faggot
oreganoganoganogano
>>
>>35898129

Yes and got every kind of rejection you can imagine. I'm sure there are some dudes who don't have GFs because they never actually talk to girls. I empathize with those guys, but I don't respect them.

I think it's easy for normies to pretend lonely guys just make no effort because it's difficult to imagine, for them, the effort they actually put into getting a GF just to get shot down and rejected.
>>
>>35898129
all the time don't be a lil faggot
>>
>>35898129
Howow this is a great thread
>>
>>35898129
fucking hell
>originalisimilimomamo
>>
>>35898129
Yes, nothing but failure and regret came out of that. The best of
>hey wanna hang out sometime t.me
>m-maybe some other time
meaning never. There is no hope.
>>
File: Homer Furious.jpg (41KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Homer Furious.jpg
41KB, 512x384px
>Go to a friend's birthday part and sort of hit it off with a girl there as we talk about vidya.
>Girl straight up tells me she wants a bf who will play video games and watch anime with her.
>I just say "Cool" and drink my beer.
>Eventually leave.

I'm too fucking dumb to ever approach anyone or be loved desu.
>>
>>35900431
You are still shorter than your peers. She compares you to your peers not herself, that is something you should remember.
>>
>>35909567
Don't be hard on yourself, both you and I know there's not a 100% chance she wanted you as a bff even though she talked with you. True, you might have missed a chance, but we aren't sure.
>>
>>35900460
Are you me? I mean I am skinnyfat and not overweight at all (closer to underweight probably but still in a "healthy" range) but I am absolutely certain 15 year old me would laugh at and ridicule the me of today.
>>
>>35909602
Yeah you're probably right. I'm so unused to actually maintaining a good conversation where someone is interested that I probably just maybe saw something there that wasn't. Still makes me sort of cringe though, why would she bring it up after an hour of talking about it if she wouldn't be interested?
>>
>>35909655
I don't know man, you asked the wrong person. I myself am pretty fucked when it comes to these things. The only friend of mine told me once that this girl at a party talked with some guy about relationships and shit, and mentioned me as the guy who she'd like to have as a boyfriend, but I never made a move because I heard she fucks a lot, and she'd probably use me for talking etc and fuck behind my back, but even if she didn't do that, I'd still be repulsed because she's a whore.
I wish I didn't have the acne scars and acne, even though I'm ugly my life would be easier without them, I'd probably have way less of a social anxiety, if any at all.
>>
File: golden lel.jpg (45KB, 330x319px) Image search: [Google]
golden lel.jpg
45KB, 330x319px
>>35903449
>5'10
>optimal height for a male
70% of guys are taller than me and I see middle school girls that are my height everyday.
t.5'10 king of manlets
Maybe it's better outside of northern europe but being under 180 cm is still a childs height really.
>>
>>35898129
jhgigvhugvgyv ojih
>>
>>35903449
I'm 5'5" and have a qt gf. Before meeting her, I did pretty well with women- definitely a lot better than most of my taller friends. I admit that height is a factor but nowhere near as important as people on r9k make out.
>>
>>35898205
>tfw bf won't gtfo after sex so I can get on with my day
>>
>>35909821
If you're 5'10 and insecure about your height you're a faggot. I'm 5'8 and when lined up with everyone in my class there was only 1 girl taller than me and about 50% of guys were taller and 50% shorter. Most guys lie about their height, even on an anonymous imageboard, just because they want to make themselves believe they are taller. But honestly the only thing a girl cares about is that you are not shorter than her. Most girls are 5'5 or shorter so if you're 5'5 or higher then 50% of girls won't say no because of height.
>>
>>35910018
This is very true. Even as a 5'5" guy I'm taller than most girls. Confidence is way more important than height.
>>
>>35898129
not again, I hate you I hope every women you approach from now on rejects you
>>
>>35910018
>tfw always taller or as tall as 95% of any class
Probably my location, if I went to Nordicland I'd probably be average
>>
No, I'm to insecure to talk to most people in general.
>>
>>35898129

I went to the bar last night

Approached three women and they ignored me. Ended up chatting with an old lady at the bar for an hour. Lied and said I was new in town. It was OK.

It's really easy to deal with women at the bar guys.

>ask them questions about themselves
>if they like you they will answer you while looking at you
>keep asking questions
>if they don't like you they'll give short replies and will try to ignore you or walk away

And if they do the 2nd thing, literally just walk to the next woman you want to talk to, rinse, and repeat.

You just have to have the balls to withstand the 2nd scenario happening literally 5 times in a row. When I was 23 and would approach a girl and get the cold shoulder, I let it ruin my night and would leave, go home, and be depressed for a few days. Now I literally just immediately move on to the next with a smile on my face.

Turns out it's also fun to talk to people. Lots of them have absolutely insane stories/lives.
>>
File: arisu WATCH.jpg (68KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
arisu WATCH.jpg
68KB, 540x960px
yea i did
>>
>>35898129
What wizardy is that
>>
>>35898129
I don't think about women very much at all except when I am specifically reminded by other people that I don't have a gf. Then I get sad for just a couple days and that feeling goes away for awhile.
>>
>>35898129
aint even messin with none of that shit
>>
>>35898129
Yes, and I do it all the time. It's not exactly difficult.
>>
>>35898129
yesssssssssssssssssssssss
origgiginalo
>>
Great thread Opppppp
Quaker baker origami her
>>
>>35898129
Get cancer please, hope you will die
>>
>>35898129
Yeah, but she was too oblivious to notice we were on a date even after I confessed to her
>>
No
Origigigigii
>>
>>35911026
>tripfag
Get cancer please, hope you will die
>>
>>35898129
No.
Originally original post
>>
>>35898129
replying in full fear
>>
>>35898129
fucker, why didnt i spot it
>>
>>35898129
Yes, a Chad I used to know made me play the approach game. For every girl he talked, I would have to talk to one, didn't matter their attractiveness, and if I failed to approach them, to drop and do 10 pushups where I stood.

This was in the middle of downtown DC as well.
>>
File: 1453183489067.png (358KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1453183489067.png
358KB, 640x480px
>>35898129
yes, I channeled chad once my first day of senior year, nobody in the class knew me so they didn't know how fucking awkward and quiet I normally was. sat next to this qt 8/10 girl and we started talking, hit it off well. bell rang and I asked if I could walk her to class. she said yes. we talk about what we did on our spare time, she volunteered at an elementary school.when we arrived outside her class and we said goodbye I went in for a hug, not a beta hug either, lower back contact. she hesitated at first but hugged me back. didn't talk to me much after that. turns out she had a bf in school. that's what I get for forgetting all women are whores.
>>
>>35898129
Nope. Never. What the fuck would I say to one?
>>
>>35903449
All that matters is your ability to manipulate women.
There are several short, fat, bald, poor men who have had nothing but a negative impact on the world with average-in-every-way girls that want them. Its not because they have any good personailty traits, but rather "bad" ones, that makes them desirable.
Take it from a 6'4" guy who has never had a girl show interest in him.
>>
Always rejected
What's wrong with me? :(
>>
>>35912643

https://stallman.org/ex-boyfriends-list.html
>>
>>35898129
yeah and it stilllllll didnt work out lawl
>>
>>35899733
>I know "just be confident" is a meme here, but it's literally true.
whenever I try to be confident I make an ass of myself
>>
not my doggies :(
>>
>>35912718
http://desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/r9k/image/1490/91/1490918732558.png
you're trying to look uggo on purpose
>>
yes i have. i liked a girl at a hospital i was at. i had a friend who was a robot but turned himself into a chad. he did something to me that i don't want him there. i went up to the girl, asked her how she was, hows nursing, one girl introupped me asking me about my friend. i had a breakdown about what he did.
>>
>>35898129
ORaorororoororororoo roorororor roor orgiinal posttttt
>>
Fuck you OP

Also yes
>>
>>35898129
Goddamn it, here's a you.
>>
>>35898129
ghghghghghghgg
>>
>>35898129
sure, it's not fucking easy but i've tried
>>
>>35898129
sort of but not really

I have trouble seeing why any woman would really want to spend time with me
>>
what is a 'woman'? that is the real question.
>>
33 and nope.

Not going to work 70 hours a week so I can pay some woman who has had 20 guys inside her to love me.

Either waifubot when they're invented or death.
>>
>>35898129
originallly
12345678jfjdkgjfl
>>
>>35898129

A few times, sure. Nothing ever came of any of them because once they find out I'm defective they lose interest but whatever
>>
>>35898129
Gotta save my pets
>>
>>35898129
What a good way to get 131 replys. I hope it was worth it
>>
yeah I like approaching them gives me thrill to know the unknown
>>
>>35898129
pls dont ban me again for this fucking shit mods
>>
yes i talk to this cute dorky girl every time i see her STFU
>>
File: 1490668541740.jpg (83KB, 393x325px) Image search: [Google]
1490668541740.jpg
83KB, 393x325px
>tfw 5'3"
>tfw only girls shorter than me probably already have 6'4" Chad bf
>always come off as creepy manlet
>muh confidence
>>
isnt dying in your sleep on of the best ways to go?
gucci
>>
>>35898129
Damn gifs. Uuugh
>>
>>35898129
Just incase anyone needs saving
>>
Yes.
Originallymenteoriginal
>>
>>35898129
afosdijf2393904fdsf
>>
>>35898129

so you're saying not even replying can save me from this?
>>
>>35898129
i fuck memes
>>
I've never met a girl who was either attractive to me or had a personality that I liked, almost every one has been abrasive and standoffish. never been approached either, but that is not suprising at all.
>>
>>35898129

Nope, and I don't plan to. My shitty fucking genetic line needs to end here.
>>
File: keep snakes in schools.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
keep snakes in schools.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>>35898129
i am mammary king
>>
I avoided fucking women from the ages of 16-19 and it was fucking terrible but I finally approached one and she was silly enough to make me her bf. Nice to get out of the house sometimes you fucking faggots.
>>
>>35898129
Not only approached, but done so successfully and had sex. How do you like them apples?
>>
>>35898129
fck u ur stupid cnt
>>
File: Screenshot_20170331-110814_2.png (472KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170331-110814_2.png
472KB, 1080x1920px
H-how badly did I fuck up, robots?
>>
File: 1488585451558.png (551KB, 964x912px) Image search: [Google]
1488585451558.png
551KB, 964x912px
i dont get why any self respecting human would choose a roastie over a masterfully crafted tulpa. Stay beta, even Chad fucks his tulpa
>>
>>35898129
for once this shit got me fuck me
>>
>>35898129
>try and approach qt
>shes looking at some guy across the room
>"omg hes sooooo cute"
>my stupid ass says "Eyes off, I saw him first"
>talk to her for a bit
>now she thinks im her gay friend
>tries to set me up with dudes every other week
Send help.
>>
File: godbless.jpg (8KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
godbless.jpg
8KB, 200x150px
all praise yhwh
>>
File: fitterhappier_by_megonondo.jpg (581KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
fitterhappier_by_megonondo.jpg
581KB, 1920x1200px
I've asked out about 5 I knew in real life and 100s on OkCupid, TInder, Etc. Work, eat healthy, and dress okay since the first rejection hurt so much (orbited, oneitis), but nothing changed. So...Took the black pill and gave up trying. Now, i'm surprisingly happy.
>>
>>35898129
Well, when you go though having people call you ugly behind your back your entire life...
>>
>>35898129

i have cum in my hand
>>
I've approached many women. Went on about 4 dates in my entire life. Only ever had sex once and the bitch dumped me. For the better, I suppose.
>>
Have tried, but it doesn't often go particularly well.

Last girl I got to know just wanted to use me as a support network because she wanted an abusive boyfriend. What the fuck is wrong with them?
>>
i cant i just get too nervous
>>
Tbh if you dumb fuck NEETS leave your rooms more often you can get laid it's not hard to find someone your attractiveness level and it's proven that when one person likes you others tend to like you more so even if you're an ugly fat fuck just go to places that your interests include. (Eg. Arcade, food festivals, porn theatres, SSB tournament, Taco Bell)
>>
>>35898129
fuck you man

thats fucked up

kys
>>
>>35916240
This situation is fucked, if it's what I think it is then you should stop and find other people to fuck instead of homebreaking.
>>
>>35916462
That was actually a 10/10 approach. She should have know you were joking though. Just ghost her.
>>
>>35898129
damnitt fucking fag fuck you
>>
>>35916462
tell her to fuck off and stop being so gullible.
>>
File: images (3).jpg (8KB, 243x207px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
8KB, 243x207px
>>35916814
Im a dude though, anon...
>>
File: 1490919013151.jpg (87KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490919013151.jpg
87KB, 600x600px
>>35898129
Never, i'll approach them only when I look like this
>>
Never have, there is a good chance I never will
>>
Yes. I can get a date but can't get sex because I don't own my own place--so going on dates is a worthless exercise since I can't escalate or invite her over. I swear all a dude needs is a house.
>>
what a qt fucking christ
>>
>>35898129
origin alty

Fuck you
>>
File: 1490652321314.png (94KB, 574x460px) Image search: [Google]
1490652321314.png
94KB, 574x460px
I always try my best to avoid females because I already have a mindset of them never liking me.
Or even acknowledging my existence.

Even talking to females just gets my nervous and feel dread.

Doesn't happen when speaking to guys and just act like a normal dude.

23 years old and never experience loved or affection. Not even from own mother.
>>
>>35898129
I'm getting sick of seeing this shit.
>>
>>35898129
Burn in hell cuckold
>>
>>35898129
pls don't hurt my doggo
>>
Have you SEEN what people think of pickup artists?

We would be mocked endlessly

Most normies just get girls through their inherited social circle
>>
How can I get a little person gf? How do I outwit midget chad?
>>
>>35898129
fucking bullshit

kill yourself you faggot
>>
>>35898129
OP's mother will die tonight and nothing will save her
>>
>>35898129
I have but most of the time it doesn't go well for me.
>>
>>35898129
Oh Come On Orignalusda
>>
>>35898129
well this is shitty as fuck OP.
>>
>>35898129
wew fuccboi
>>
>>35899905
>ask out 100 different girls
>1 of them says yes
>spends an hour with me and realizes im fucking retarded

whats even the point?
>>
i've been had!

advonjaSFbadflbkaef;ba
>>
>>35898129
Hello

Original comment original comment
>>
>>35898409
I fell for the PUA shit too.
>>
>>35899789
Give me pic pretty boy
>>
>>35898129

you fucking bastard thanks for wasting my time
>>
>>35901097

>So like you can't just grab her tits or crotch out of the blue. So start with non sexual areas.

The president disagrees.
>>
Yeah, but always with an awkward small talk
>>
>>35898129
Yeah
But interaction is usually pretty short
>>
File: 1482633603513.png (760KB, 760x839px) Image search: [Google]
1482633603513.png
760KB, 760x839px
>>35918618
The only girls that hit on me I imagine how since they are hitting on me so freely they must do it to guys a lot and are sluts/have STDs and I feel repulsed

shooting myself in the foot. Not even a rightwinger I feel like this is monkey ape behavior
>>
>>35898129
literally kill yourself op

orangolia
>>
>>35898129
reply gierjgrhegheigerger
>>
>>35898129
I hate you Anon.
orenago
>>
File: 1490216352142.png (72KB, 283x268px) Image search: [Google]
1490216352142.png
72KB, 283x268px
>>35898129
fuck my family. my dog is my life. and fuck you for posting this
>>
>>35898129
Good one faggot. I hope you die in a tornado
>>
>>35898129
tfw when replying to this shit
>>
no 27 kv, shit self esteem, and total coward since I was 11-12 and now the only women i meet are gfs of the couple friends i have left
>>
File: 1490494808473.jpg (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1490494808473.jpg
12KB, 400x400px
I'm in my late 20s, live in a chad valhalla rural town in Australia. dating pool is small, most of the single """"women""""" are bush pig dykes or single mums with a litter of mongrels.

I've thought about approaching a few chicks before, in supermarkets and such, but, always felt like I'd just be bothering them or making them uncomfortable (which, would've likely been the case, let's not fuck around here) and the the thought also that if I tried to some PUA bullshit or try bantz with them and escalate it into asking them out or something and was miserbly rejected, I'd likely be running into AND reminded of that fuck up for years to come and they'd likely relate to their friends and shit, who'd probably have some wayward connection to me and I'd be coping shit by association on normiebook or something.

basically I'm paranoid AF and don't won't be humilated in public.
>>
>>35898129
I will fart in your moms face
>>
>>35898129
Once in high school didn't go well
>>
>>35898129
ehhhh...

insurance reply
>>
>>35898164
I dnt klick it till I read yours fuck you
>>
I fucking hate you OP, now and forever
>>
no. i have no job, education, or friends either.
>>
File: 1409951391372.jpg (46KB, 538x527px) Image search: [Google]
1409951391372.jpg
46KB, 538x527px
No. I'm afraid of rejection and humiliation.
>>
>>35898129
N-NANI?! How could this happen?
>>
Ayayayay mama mia oregano reply
>>
>>35901605
You doubtless are.
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 356x355px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 356x355px
>>35903213
Thank you puppers :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>35898652
Not really, women are master manipulators
>>
>>35898129
Yep and the barman came over and asked me if I knew the girls. It was obvious he wanted me to fuck off.
>>
I tried at a high school festival. She told me she was a lesbian, I later saw her making out with a chad.
>>
>>35898129
FUCK YOU

OREGANO
ORIG
>>
>>35898129
here u go you nigger
>>
>>35915821
thank you, psychic rottweiler.

you are a very good boy.

*gives treat and pets*
>>
>>35898129
I did in hs
She rejected and avoided me afterward
Good job me
>>
File: 1325449705482.png (9KB, 380x298px) Image search: [Google]
1325449705482.png
9KB, 380x298px
>>35898602
This, why are girls so uninteresting? I mean they're really attractive but always come off as just.. shallow
>>
>>35898129
kek this was unexpected
>>
File: 4c_2.png (209KB, 394x409px) Image search: [Google]
4c_2.png
209KB, 394x409px
>>35904374
>what is way better to do is present yourself naturally and confidently

Girls are not natural to me and I feel tensed and awkward whenever I'm around them so it's really difficult to be myself.
>>
>>35907225
You only have a say in this world because we allowed you to. Know this, and acknowledge it.
>>
File: 1490138915780.jpg (40KB, 500x540px) Image search: [Google]
1490138915780.jpg
40KB, 500x540px
>>35908726
>this generation
>>
>>35898129
sighllllll

oregano021
>>
>>35898129
Why should I? If they don't come to me that means I'm not Chad enough and I'm going to get rejected, so I won't bother just to end up looking like a fool. I can just keep using an onahole for the rest of my life for all I care.
>>
>>35898447
I have grown to despise bitches so much that if any ever asked me out I would instantly reject her and make her feel like shit even if 10/10. Watched too many people suffer over stupid whores rejecting them.
>>
>>35898129
Not again fuck I gotta reply
>>
FUCK YOU OP!
I HOPE YOU DIE
OF
CANCER
>>
Yeah, i used to do it all the time at parties and shit, i used to have a sin pack and i'm 6' so the short girls were easy pickings. My friends used to call me the slayer

Now i've got something going with Middle school oneitis after a 6 month dry spell. I'm finally feeling good again, confidence back up.
>>
>>35926309
I am the opposite lol. I've always been super shy around girls and just recently starting to come out of my shell. Wish I had this level of maturity 4 years ago man, my life would've been much different.
>>
I hope you get rape charges from a girl you approach op
>>
>>35898129
ffs originality
>>
>>35898129
Kys mother fucker leave my dad alone
>>
>>35898129
They actively avoid me
>>
>>35898129
Not today OP, my family shall live!

... Here's your (You)
>>
>>35898129
fucking cuck boy nigger faggot
>>
>>35898129
I havent tried I'm too scared
>>
>>35898129
Why, so they can laugh at me?
>>
>>35898129
thatsonehotabladable
fuck you
>>
>>35898129
No, but several women have approached me and I fucked it up really bad each time.

Honestly wish I was just ugly or fat, you can fix that with hard work. Autism is irreversible.
>>
>>35898129
kind of but not really no
>>
>>35898129
Yes I have, we are still friends and that makes me happy
>>
File: chill.jpg (117KB, 469x750px) Image search: [Google]
chill.jpg
117KB, 469x750px
Nope, never ever>>35929488

Oreganogamisan
>>
>>35898129

Yes it always ended up bad. Either she insulted me or ignored me.
>>
>>35925094

He is right tho. Its so much work and so little gain, its just not worth it.
>>
Goddamn is this thread STILL up?
I sage this thread for it's pseudo-immortality
>>
>>35898164
Oh my fugg
>>
>>35898129
niggegeggr
>>
>>35898129
I've NEVER done this, and I don't think I ever will.
What IS the point?
>>
>>35898129
yes and it did not work out well
>>
File: 1490392095602.gif (59KB, 255x167px) Image search: [Google]
1490392095602.gif
59KB, 255x167px
>>35898129
Ur a kyke original
>>
>>35898129
Nope and i never will because i have no time because wageslaving has nearly got me keeling over from exhaustion.

Might as well grab a girls ass and sees what happens because at this rate im bound for a hell train to gone world.
>>
>>35931004
>bound for a hell train to gone world
Sounds kinda like an album but anyway ye i know the feel and it just makes you wonder what the point of anything is. Its that dead end job the really kills the soul.
>>
>>35898129
fuckfuckfuck
originally of course
>>
>>35898129
fk u op traps r gay
>>
>>35898273

jeez kys already, faggot
>>
I'm always too shy to try, the only time I did it I got rejected and nearly killed myself.
>>
>>35898129
why tho
origianl-ish
>>
File: deryck-whibley.jpg (161KB, 618x666px) Image search: [Google]
deryck-whibley.jpg
161KB, 618x666px
>>35898129
Just waiting to get a stroke or something because of extreme stress and sleep deprivation seems much easier tbf
>>
Fuckkkktyjt yoiuuuyyyu

Answer to your question is yes I have a cute girlfriend with whom I have made love 3 times in 24 hours
Thread posts: 436
Thread images: 61

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.