[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TINDER

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: ffff.jpg (62KB, 562x997px) Image search: [Google]
ffff.jpg
62KB, 562x997px
I'm seeing a fuckbuddy today, a girl going for a drink on sunday and a girl coming over for netflix and chill on monday
Why aren't you using Tinder?
>>
>>35898027
cause Im not a normie and I dont wanna get aids
>>
>>35898027
Because I'm not a child, I don't buy into memes, and your shitty backdoor advertising is too blatant.
>>
>>35898027
FUCK OFF NORMIE

RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NO ONE HERE FUCKING CARES IF YOU GET LAID FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF

JUST GO FUCK YOUR FWB AND LEAVE WHY ARE YOU HERE DO YOU KNOW WHAT OUR PAIN FEELS LIKE REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
because i want a girlfriend, not a sex bot
>>
>>35898027
>be me
>go outside only for school and nothing else
>go on r9k
>see tinder thread
>download tinder
>that night i meet my oneitis on tinder
>we spend the next 2 years together
>she was religious but we ended up doing all sorts of sexually degenerate things

tinder really is the best
>>
File: 1488968146160.jpg (60KB, 960x842px) Image search: [Google]
1488968146160.jpg
60KB, 960x842px
ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NORMALSCHWUCHTELN RUNTER VON MEINEM BRETT
>>
>>35898068
You aren't getting a girl when you don't have sexual experience
>>
>>35898027
There's like 20 girls using tinder in a 50 mile radius around here.
>>
because even on tinder girls reject me. its not easy looking like elephant man.
>>
File: 1264501048592.jpg (5KB, 190x153px) Image search: [Google]
1264501048592.jpg
5KB, 190x153px
>>35898027
>wanting people
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 400x310px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 400x310px
>>35898440
>he pretends not to want sex
>>
>>35898710
I can get it, it's not out of reach and that's exactly why it's not high on the list of wants/needs, it isn't worth putting up with someone you can't stand for more than a few hours.
>>
>>35898744
That is why I have fuckbuddies, not a gf
>>
Tinder is disgusting new world order bullshit for the truly depraved
>>
>>35899379
It's disgusting that people who aren't me are having sex!
>>
>>35898027
Because we actually want real love.
>>
I'm actually having a lot or success on OkCupid. I'm talking to two girls right now. One of them is definitely interested in at least going on a date. I just started talking to the other one but at least she actually responds and ask questions so it's not a one sided q&a
>>
>>35899849
Fuck okcupid. Fuck you
>>
>>35898027
Use tinder to get matches
Dont send message

I use it as a confidence boost, but would never meet the women. They are Always crazy
>>
>>35900021
That gave me a boner. Do you really want to fuck me?
>>
>>35900103
N-no I dont! St-stupid anon!!
>>
>>35898058
NORMIE REE, isn't that a sally field movie?
>>
>>35900133
Too late. Look behind you.
>>
>>35899592
This. Most people that use Tinder are just talking about "fuck buddies".
Also I am pretty sure it would destroy my confidence completely when I wouldn't get a single match ever. Even if, it's not like I have anything of interest to say.
>>
>>35898027

I started using Tinder last week.

>posted only two pictures: one of me with a dog, and another of me doing something stupid.
>Swipe right all day 'er day except on duck face pictures
>Got a few matches on first night
>Get more matches as the days go on
>set up my first date
>Suddenly get matches all over the place. Not enough days in the week to game and meetup with all these matches
>First match meetup goes well. Have great time. No sex. Make a date for another time.
>Second match meetup results in sexy times, but we smoke a join and she feeds me an edible.
>Best orgasm of my entire life. Thought my dick was going to explode. Continue with sexy times, but get paranoid and feel like my hands are melting. No more sexy times. She helps me chill and we watch Jimmy Falon.
>Meetup with the first Tinder match again. Results in sexy times. All night. Good stuff.
>Have actual shit to do and all of a sudden 10 more matches in one day.
>Overwhelmed by real life responsibility and mad bitches who want me to initiate conversations and setup dates.
>Less desire since getting my dinky stinky twice in a couple of days.
>Delete Tinder for now.

It was fun. Will do it again. Gonna try the inverse and just post shirtless douche pics (I'm fit and tatted) and spam "dtf" to see what happens.
>>
>>35898068
This. I have sexual experience. I don't need to fuck 3 girls at once to feel validated and I have a lot of other shit going on in my life. Sex is not that important.
>>
>>35898068
>>35900343

Virgins, ladies and gentlemen.
>>
I've only had one date using Tinder and a lot of, "sorry I'm not free this weekend". I tried my best.
>>
File: tumblr_o2sfxwqAjE1v8z9s5o1_1280.jpg (206KB, 900x1204px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2sfxwqAjE1v8z9s5o1_1280.jpg
206KB, 900x1204px
>>35900304
My fuckbuddy smokes a joint with me everytime before we fuck, its so intense, literally makes you experience orgasm longer and harder
>>
>>35900466

Method 1) State the date, time, and place of the date. Try to make this after 7PM as that is usually a time when most people are available for food or booze. Doesn't matter if it is the weekend or not. In fact, try not to make the date too long from when you're establishing the date. If she says she's not available then:

Method 2) Ask "When are you available?". Now you just make a date based on when she says she is available. If she doesn't give you any clear time/day, then she's fucking with you or isn't interested. Move on.

Always do method 1 before method 2 because it makes you look confident and in charge. Don't keep pushing method 1.

Also, never start a chat with "Hi/Hey/Sup". Always read their profile once you've been matched and make a funny comment or ask a question about their pictures or profile. One line that has broken the ice for me a few times was "So, Tinder says that I'll be less lonely if I say 'Hi'. Hi. Phew! That's a huge weight off of my shoulders". That's for when there is no profile write-up or their pictures are boring and lack substance.

Don't expect immediate replies, and don't always give immediate replies. They might be busy, you might be busy, and always answering instantly makes you seem needy or like you have nothing going on.

Keep the Tinder chat lighthearted and brief. Save the real "get to know eachother" shit for the in-person coffee/drink.

Don't set-up big-ass dates. Always just set up a coffee or beer date at a place that also just happens to have food if you guys are hungry. Talk a bit and then move on somewhere with an activity (arcade, pool hall, bowling) within walking distance, if it seems like things are going well. This isn't a requirement, more of a personal preference. Sometimes I just want to go play some pinball or walk around. Most women are also into some light activities.
>>
>>35900558

Yeah, it was pretty awesome. I think my issue is that my tolerance is not very high. I have only been smoking weed for a couple of years now, and it is usually just a joint or two, twice a year when I'm visiting my home town and my friend has it on hand. I had never done an edible before this date.

Would still do it again though.
>>
>>35898027
>fall for the tinder meme
>start swiping right on really hot girls
>after a week of no matches lower my standards
>swipe on 6/10s
>no luck
>lower my standards to anyone that isn't black
>nothing
>start swiping right on everyone
>6 weeks in and I still haven't had a match

I want to kill myself for being so ugly.
>>
>>35900304
The main takeaway is: have a picture of yourself with a dog. That shit works amazingly well.
>>
>>35900732

Make sure in every picture you post that you're smiling and that it looks at least somewhat genuine. The only exception to this is goofy pictures with fake shock faces or something.

Have a minimum and maximum number of ONE picture involving a dog. Hug it, kiss it, pet it. whatever. Must have a dog picture, but not a million of them.

No standard mirror selfies unless you're shirtless and muscular. Never make this your main profile pic.

Make your profile blurb short, but interesting. Tell a funny anecdote in 2 sentences. Mine was about a time I gender bent an anime girl. Bitches ate that shit up.

Also, include height if you're >5'11" and list a couple of activities. Something like "6'1, hockey, fitness, disposable lighter repair man"

I had been out of the e-dating scene for over 5 years. Just used basic e-dating methods and had more success than I cared for in the short time I used it.
>>
>>35900628
>"So, Tinder says that I'll be less lonely if I say 'Hi'. Hi. Phew! That's a huge weight off of my shoulders"

Now that just sounds phony and cringeworthy, stop giving out fake advice.
>>
>>35898047
fpbp desu senpai

baka mods
>>
>>35900858
Listing your height can make you look insecure. As if it's the only thing you can speak of.
>>
>>35900871

It worked the two times that I used it to open up a conversation. There's nothing worse than opening up a conversation with one word or a generic, boring question or comment. "I like your ____" or "What kind of ____ is that" suck as openers, in my experience. Women get shit loads of openers and messages from matches and you need to stand out, even if it is a bit cringe worthy. Just don't come off as a creep.

>>35900958

I thought so too, but I started getting more matches after including that at the bottom of my profile blurb. It seems to be an important bit of information that women want to know, but don't want to ask. Probably only works for dudes who are in the 6' range.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.