[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any suicidal teenfags here? If so, tell me your story.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Me:

<Socially inept
<People cringe if I talk to them
<Constant depression
<Contemplates suicide daily
<People tell me I'm depressed for attention
<No future in sight

Should I just end it?
>>
>>35897680
I want to give you advice, but the fact that you can't even greentext properly tells me you aren't cut out for this world.

At least wait until you stop being a teenager to kill yourself, maybe things will get better.
>>
>Socially inept
>People cringe if I talk to them
>Constant depression
>Contemplates suicide daily
>People tell me I'm depressed for attention
>No future in sight
(New Keyboard)
>>
>>35897787
You're too young to kill yourself. Wait until you're 21 and only after you've ran out of options like therapy, medications, etc.
>>
>>35897787
>People tell me I'm depressed for attention

Stop telling everyone, then.
>>
>>35898245
Never told anyone in real life, just here.
>>
>>35898379
Why are you fishing for attention faggot go kys
>>
>>35897680
>teenfags
ITT: we report everyone for being an underage faggot.

What the fuck OP, i mean, you cant even greentext. Is this some next level bait or something?
>>
>>35898394
The point of this is for other peoples stories, I don't care if people read mine or not and thx for the advice.
>>
File: 1486258810074.jpg (91KB, 938x512px) Image search: [Google]
1486258810074.jpg
91KB, 938x512px
A) you should not be posting here just lurk or pretemd to be older

B) When i was in year 10 a kid in the year below killed himself and it really fucked with the whole school even people who didnt know him were crying. Anyway your suicide will have an impact on family and people you know.

C) if your gonna do anything at least give life a chance your young there is no need too, get on welfare and a apartment and just do whatever the fuck you want. Become NEET
>>
>>35898443
>it really fucked with the whole school even people who didnt know him were crying
it didn't fuck with anybody, they are just pond scum using a suicide to virtue signal and gain more social clout
>>
>>35898473
The majority of the kids did give a shit (mainly his year group) but there were some just using it too get out of class
>>
i'm obese as fuck, homeless, alcoholic junkie and my gf killed herself. im happier than you are. in fact im going overseas tomorrow and im quite excited. stop being a whiney bitch, life is all good
>>
>>35897680
Why do people always have to pretend to be suicidal?
If you're so suicidal then go and kill yourself already.
But that's the thing isn't it? What you really want is attention.
That's why there are so many 'failed' suicides, they're people that successfully commit a faux suicide,
If they wanted to die for real they are fully well aware of sure fire methods, gunshot to the head, jump in front of a train, jump of a high story high story building.
So go kys or stop yammering like a little baby bird asking for adults to regurgitate attention down your throat.
>>
>>35898658
Thanks for the advice. I think you're right.
>>
>>35898658
>people actually want companionship and have an instinctual fear of death
>would sooner talk to someone than kill themselves

wow what a surprise
>>
>horrendous BPD
>over analytical
>overly analyzing situations usually triggers my mood swings
>can only think in black and white
>irrational hate towards groups of people without a good reason
>innately bad superiority complex when it's triggered
>powerfully Manipulative speaker when its triggered
>habit of wanting to push everyone away by insulting them viciously in any way I know will get to them
>will stop speaking to someone if I feel like a nuisance to them
>feels like a nuisance irrationally

Should I just end it all while I still can? How fucked am I? Given my ability to finely manipulate people after years of putting on a friendly face I have a couple of friends, not many cause I still find myself accidentally lashing out at some of them.
>>
>>35898658
Suicide is hard idiot especially for underage fags. I cant get a gun I dont have trains I dont have tall buildings.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.