[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendly reminder that if you have >tfw no gf you are not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: Mr.Mim.jpg (7KB, 235x222px) Image search: [Google]
Mr.Mim.jpg
7KB, 235x222px
Friendly reminder that if you have
>tfw no gf
you are not a robot, you are a failed normie. This is a normie feel.

You have normie wants and normie needs but just can't cut it in the normie world, and think some woman will come in and take you back into normie society.

True robots want none of this.
>>
For my having a girlfriend, wife, kids, things of that nature sounds awful. I would have no more time for the things I actually want to do.

But I do still want to get rid of my virginity, more because having the virgin label is annoying than because I want to experience it though.
>>
>>35897507
Doesnt work like that nigger, our brains are bio-coded to want gf.If you have hormones you have urges.Stop playing pretend.You can master your feelings, but you cant erase them.
>>
>>35897549
But I don't want a girlfriend. Maybe if I see a really pretty girl walk by I'll want a girlfriend for like .5 seconds but then I quickly come back to my senses.
>>
>>35897549
>our brains are bio-coded to want gf

No they aren't. That is categorically, observably false.

The entire concept of a "girlfriend" is a modern western cultural invention.

On top of that, even if we were to assume you were correct you aren't the fact you want the normal, conventional human experience but can't get one makes you a failed normie, not a robot.
>>
>>35897507
So you're taking pride in not wanting a girlfriend? Are you sure you're not just a closet homosexual? If you believe you're some kind of special person because you've transcended the need for human relationships you should honestly think about getting your ego and priorities in check.
>>
>>35897507
Any wizards itt?

Stand up, take a bow.
>>
>>35897637
FUCKING NORMALFAG GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE

I'M TRYING TO MASTURBATE TO MID 2000S TOONAMI
>>
>>35897507
So you're not a robot if you want normie things but don't have them? Isn't the inability to get what you want in life what makes you a robot?
>>
>>35897507
You're a wizard, not a robot.
>>
>>35897591
>>35897622
Gf=a women who recognizes you as both an object of desire an affection.

Use the ancient persian word for that if or the protoindo european.You know exactly what im talking about.Im also a virgin and never been in a relationship.It doesnt change my crippled human or at least mammalian nature.
>>
>>35897637
>So you're taking pride in not wanting a girlfriend?
Not at all, just trying to point out to people that "tfw no gf" does not make you a robot. It makes you a failed normie.

>Are you sure you're not just a closet homosexual?
Kindly explain how not wanting a gf means I'm sexually attracted to men. If I said I wasn't a communist would assume I'm a nazi, because there can only be two possible outcomes?

>If you believe you're some kind of special person because you've transcended the need for human relationships you should honestly think about getting your ego and priorities in check.

What I'm getting from this post is that you're just upset I'm saying you aren't a robot and are lashing out because of it.
>>
>>35897682
>So you're not a robot if you want normie things but don't have them?
That doesn't necessarily exclude you from being a robot, but by its very nature is a trait of a failed normie. Just look at how you worded it.

>Isn't the inability to get what you want in life what makes you a robot?
What makes you a robot is being a social deviant outcast.
>>
>>35897731
>What I'm getting from this post is that you're just upset I'm saying you aren't a robot and are lashing out because of it.
Of course. You're a pretentious faggot and your shitty thread doesn't deserve real discussion.
>>
>>35897854
I'm not pretentious. I don't even consider myself a robot. You're just a little bitch whose butthurt I called you out for trying to pass yourself off as one of the weirdo brigade because you want stacy to suck your dick but are too pussy to ask.
>>
>>35897905
>I don't even consider myself a robot.

>>>/out/
>>
>>35897549
>bio-coded to want a gf
I think bio-coded to want sex/reproduction is more accurate
>>
It is a plebeian feel. It's simple, and can be powerful in that way. The difference is you can think away the weak relationship feels. You can't think away knowing everyone you love is going to die, and you're trapped in a pointless existence of nothing but suffering.
>>
>>35897950
Yet I'm closer to one than you'll ever be, because at the end of the day failed normies are just that, normalfags who are bad at being normalfags.

So I'll leave right after you.
>>
>>35897773
>What makes you a robot is being a social deviant outcast.
Tell me why being that is mutually exclusive from having desires for things normies have.
>>
File: 1484818579105.png (13KB, 459x314px) Image search: [Google]
1484818579105.png
13KB, 459x314px
>>35898089
>I don't consider myself a robot
>But I'm totally more of one than you
>>
>>35897549
Being a robot is accepting your reality, accepting the fact that certain things will never happen.

It's like accepting that you will never walk on the moon, so you can focus on other things instead of trying to get to the moon.
>>
>>35898089
>Yet I'm closer to one than you'll ever be
I wish this was true
>>
>>35897549
And you can satisfy yourself by tricking your brain into believing that it has made a girl pregnant when in actuality you were jerking off to pixels.

"gf" is a pure memetics.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.