[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why not just go take a trip or move to Asia robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 12014.jpg (114KB, 911x909px) Image search: [Google]
12014.jpg
114KB, 911x909px
Why not just go take a trip or move to Asia robots?
>>
>>35897320
Because an asian 10/10 is like a 20/10 compared to other women, but an asian 2/10 is basically -900/10 compared to the other races. I don't like the odds.
>>
>>35897320
>Why not just go take a trip or move to Asia robots?
I will after I graduate

JAPAN HERE I COME
>>
it's not gonna change anything dummy
>>
I don't speak the language nor am I particularly fond of the culture, governments, or standard of living that asian countries have.

Besides, regardless of where I move, I'd be the same person, just in an area where I'm a literal outsider.
>>
File: 1490844496573.jpg (79KB, 650x697px) Image search: [Google]
1490844496573.jpg
79KB, 650x697px
>>35897320
I've been to 7 asian countries over the past 4 years.
Ama.
>>
Even asian bitches don't want me
>>
>>35897669
I want to visit an Asian country and fuck women but not hookers. Like the girls would just be people I meet and befriend. Are things gender segregated to stop that kind of thing
>>
>>35897320
That is where I lost my virginity
>>
>>35897320
Why do asian girls hate asian boys so much? It's like they'll do anything to get away from them.
>>
Is it wrong that I would totally use Japanese schoolgirls? https://news.vice.com/video/schoolgirls-for-sale-in-japan

Thanks vice for informing me how awesome japan is.
>>
Is it true that as a white male (not manlet), and furthermore French (lover), I'll get plenty of yellow pussies?

>tfw not a weeb though
>>
I went to Japan a few years ago, but I ended up having so much fun travelling around the country and exploring that I pretty much forgot about wanting to get laid.

I met a QT Korean tourist girl by chance and we went out to dinner a few times and made out but it didn't go beyond that and I wasn't all that bothered.
>>
File: F1ugly05.jpg (63KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
F1ugly05.jpg
63KB, 600x800px
>>35899235
>qt
>korean
>>
>>35897320
Because I am already in Asia and I still can't get a gf
>>
>>35899267
Nah, she was legit cute, at least a 7 by any normal standards. It might have been surgery for all I know, but it's not like I was planning on marrying her or anything so who cares?
>>
>>35899235
>having so much fun travelling around the country and exploring that I pretty much forgot about wanting to get laid.
Maybe this happens to all Japanese people.
>>
>>35897669

Are you black? How easy is it to meet qts? What about shit like language barriers?
>>
>Novice understanding of Japanese and Korean
>Intend to exploit the JET, TALK, etc programs
>Post-Graduates only
>Uni won't let me pass because I filed a complaint about the staff
>Don't have the finance or interest to start complete another degree
The normies won't let any of us win.
>>
>>35897320
asian women usually dont like black guys
>>
No money or skills otherwise I'd be part of niches I like in Japan
>>
>>35897320
Because I'm not black, so they won't want me
>>
>>35899190
Vice is really obsessed with Japan.
>>
Blacks have the worst chance of getting an Asian gf (unless you're a black woman).

Whites have it the easiest, 11/10
Asians 7/10
Browns 4/10
Blacks 3/10

If a black guy can get an East Asian anyone can
>>
>>35897320
Asia is truly the robot's paradise, everyone there is much more introverted and insular than hyper-outgoing westerners.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.