[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robot Advice

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: AsciiArt1.png (709KB, 1280x1824px) Image search: [Google]
AsciiArt1.png
709KB, 1280x1824px
So i just found out that the person I made friends with a year ago on a game I regularly play with them is a girl. This entire time she's kept her anonymity up until now when she asked to video call for the first time and I had one of the best social interactions of my life.

We share music tastes, gaming tastes, we're both shut-ins, she's single and in the same state as me, and we both have the same autistic sense of humor.

I really really don't want to autistically sperg out and ruin everything. Do I make myself seem like a normie? If I expose my power level will she leave? If anyone has any advice for what to focus on I'd really appreciate it.

I want to stop being depressed, and I can't waste this opportunity
>>
Just act as you always did
> a year ago
She already knows and likes you as you are. Don't panic, play it cool and meet with her. Good luck my friend, you might be able to enter somewhat normiehood
>>
sounds like ur already golden, same interests, same personality. just dont go on a traps arent gay rant
>>
>>35897313
Thanks for the good luck buddy!
>>35897327
Ironically I've already joked to her in the past about wanting to fuck traps, I sent her autistic trap memes thinking she was a guy and wouldn't think I was weird, but then again guys don't like autistic trap memes either.
>>
Familiarity breeds contempt

Interests are not important, in fact they can be detrimental, so don't concern yourself with them.

Focus instead on what they can bring in terms of natural rapport you may have with her.

God speed Anon, god speed.
>>
>>35898410
Thank you for the insight! I'll try to not obsess over staying similar to her
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.