[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you faggots think that it was you that got trump elected? kys

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: smugxd.jpg (15KB, 199x199px) Image search: [Google]
smugxd.jpg
15KB, 199x199px
Why do you faggots think that it was you that got trump elected? kys
>>
>>35897164
Technically it was Hillary/the DNC that got Trump elected.
>>
File: 9854619.jpg (55KB, 461x499px) Image search: [Google]
9854619.jpg
55KB, 461x499px
>>35897192
It was the Russians!
>>
>>35897164
Might be confusing us with
>>>/pol/
>>
>>35897164
>Why do you faggots think that it was you that got trump elected? kys
wasn't me, I didn't vote for him
>>
>>35897209

nice try

we all know you're dead weight, corporate dems

god i wish people would throw in with the greens. a long shot is better than no shot.
>>
>>35897209
>Russia exposes how corrupt HRC/DNC are
>blame the Russians instead of the corrupt candidate
People hated Hillary before the Russian hack. The hack just gave concrete reasons not to vote for the cunt.
>>
Why do YOU faggots always come here instead of /pol/? Are you practicing? Or do you come here after getting ganged up on and BTFO over there?
>>
everyone on 4chan is incredibly deluded. It's like /mu/ thinking their special for listening to kanye west
>>
>>35897454
They get banned. Then they migrate here and bitch about immigrants and shit. It would be ironic if it wasn't so damned tired.
>>
>>35897164
No, I believe the left was behind Trump's victory, having made themselves so insufferable over the last few years that people would have voted for anything but them.
>>
What? We just want girlfriends and shit. Trump isn't going to help us with that. I think you are looking for >>>/pol/
>>
File: 1490574826168.png (830KB, 901x894px) Image search: [Google]
1490574826168.png
830KB, 901x894px
>>35897164
>>>/pol/
Origami postage desu~
>>
>>35897164
Uhh I think you got this place confused with /pol/ dude. This is the board for depressed NEETs
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.