[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women are ruthless

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: cVAJ3j0.png (306KB, 450x800px) Image search: [Google]
cVAJ3j0.png
306KB, 450x800px
Just saw this thread on another forum. This dude is about to cuck someone in a threesome. She would rather share some guy she's never met, then to be with her bf who proposed to her.
>>
File: joXRNmn.png (269KB, 450x800px) Image search: [Google]
joXRNmn.png
269KB, 450x800px
Lmao these bitches are fucking crazy
>>
File: d7HwKvA.png (243KB, 450x800px) Image search: [Google]
d7HwKvA.png
243KB, 450x800px
You think her bf posts here? It's funny how women try to condition their provider to be okay with being cucked.
>>
>>35897177
>talk to her like a low clasd whore

>"your personality is charming"

This.... this has to be a shitty meme.
>>
File: q0Nh0G9.png (203KB, 750x313px) Image search: [Google]
q0Nh0G9.png
203KB, 750x313px
Pic of sloot, she's actually not bad looking..
>>
>>35897257
https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173785291

Here's the link to the thread. It's legit
>>
This is new material for the women hate threads in here..
>>
>>35897257
No my friend this is 2017 in the western world. Welcome I'll be your tour guide.
>>
Why do you persist in pouring more salt into the eye of your soul?

People are shit because they haven't been raised right. Find those who are.
>>
>>35897292

>those tattoos

I don't feel bad anymore.

If you date a girl with tattoos you deserve what you get.
>>
>>35897998
If you date women period ypi deserve what you get.
>>
I'm just jealous any woman can indulge in any sexual fantasies she has by putting little to no effort. Meanwhile I have to have a good job, money, time and looks just to get a conversation started.
>>
>>35898183
No, it's because you are a boring autistic piece of shit that doesn't even try. You don't need any of those to get girls.
>>
>He hasn't started the transformation into an avatar of pure hate yet
>He doesn't work out every day, using his hatred for others as his primary source of inspiration and fuel

Fucking cowards.
>>
>>35897144
>She would rather share some guy she's never met, then to be with her bf who proposed to her

This is what you get if you ain't fucking your girl right.
>>
>Lmao, sloots gonna sloot and cucks gonna cuck brah, this sht is nothing new.
the misc aka chad central seems to have a better outlook on this shit than fag9k does, maybe if I start lifting they'll let me post.
>>
Remember anon, this is the fault of the welfare state.
>>
>>35898247
It's the fault of the state and society in general. There's no penalty placed upon a woman for doing things like this. I mean, if you could do this, you would, right?
>>
>>35898200
>angry DYELs

Is your motivation really weak enough that you have to constantly post about how you're working out, even in completely random threads?

LOOK AT ME I'M WORKING OUT I'M GONNA BE LIKE ZYZZ PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO ME PLEASE TELL ME ALL THIS DISGUSTING SWEAT WILL MAKE ME A REAL PERSON
>>
>>35898247
>>35898266

It's the bf's fault and his alone, you dumb virgins. There are girls that clearly aren't long-term material. He should have fucked her and then settled down with a nice girl.
>>
>>35898197
You are right. I have aspergers and I'm a piece of shit, but I've tried. Really tried. It's just not fun anymore.
I had a girlfriend for the last 7 years. We broke up last year because we both had to move to different countries. During the time we were apart she fucked 5 (or more) guys. I had 0 (zero) successfull interactions with women.
The system is rigged.
>>
>>35898293
>Wanting to be like Zyzz
>Not being angry at the world to some degree

Zyzz was some fucking ugly, Leb homosexual piece of shit who roided himself up to get revenge on girls he'd never met.
>>
>>35898297
You act like someone can control another persons behavior
>>
>>35898451
I've seen it with people in my social circle. I even warned them. "This girl will cheat on you", I said. They got butthurt and wouldn't believe me, despite all of the clear signs being there. Do you want to know how it ended? The girl fucking cheated. Sluts can't be reformed.
>>
>>35898488
What are the signs ?

t. cyborg
>>
>>35898519

Tattoos, cigarettes, straightened hair, using the word "bitch" without the negative implications.
>>
>>35898519
Here are some:

-addiction to social media
-constantly making new online friends
-"""bisexual"""
-constantly talking about exes
-sketchy sexual past
-lies about unimportant stuff (guess what, she'll lie about important stuff too)
-repeatedly been with "abusive" guys
etc.

There are many more things. Body language, the way she acts in her bf's presence or when she's out alone etc.
>>
>>35897177
>>35897157
>>35897144

This is fake
Seriously, who talks like that for real, only a simulating resentful memer would.
>>
>>35898559
Good, it's stuff like that that I avoid (well except cigarettes unless they're a really heavy smoker).
Is it possible to grow up in a certain way that you don't associate with terrible people by instinct ? I went from robot to cyborg and during my whole life I've never made any friends that backstabbed me or left me when I needed it. I don't know if I'm extremely lucky or if I don't want to be associated with people like that instinctively.
>>
>>35898601
Honestly between buttflustered MGTOW, cuckold fetishists and mentally ill faggots there's no way to know which one is true and the other isn't.
I choose to believe my own judgment about people when I meet them, it hasn't failed me yet and hope it never does.
>>
>>35898767
I remember an anon saying that it was discovered that one of the screencaps from reddit was from a literal fat cuck. I don't know if it was true or not but I wouldn't be surprised that some people can get bitter to the point of "falseflagging" on women.
>>
>>35898866
Checking those double dubs.
I expect that some of those stories are true but I also wouldn't be surprised if a sizeable amount were false like you say.
>>
>>35898601
Its real i posted the link to the thread. You can look at the op of that thread. He's made posts like this before and posted proof. Sorry boyo its legit.
>>
>>35898952
In that case all of those people are brainless. Why would he otherwise have to explain to her, that all he wants is someone to fuck, even if she already knows he has a girlfriend? Isn't it obvious what he wants?

Yeah, bodybuilding.com. Full of daft people, who partly drove Elliot Rodger to commit a massacre with their ruthless mockery.
>>
>>35898247
it's the fault of every fucking thing
>>
>>35899509
Why r u so triggered from bb.com? Did they make you feel inferior?
>>
>>35897144
>Women are ruthless
we know
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.