[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever had a girlfriend before?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_6127.jpg (67KB, 700x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6127.jpg
67KB, 700x720px
Have you ever had a girlfriend before?
>>
nope lol haha rofl kill me FUCK my life DUDE
>>
File: what the fuck.png (649KB, 488x672px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck.png
649KB, 488x672px
>>35896704
when i was in middle school, before the isolation finally got to me
Who here /just met a girl/ here?
I'm a recovering mess, and she's really accepting and open minded. Hope i can make a relationship of this, she likes me for sure

Only good feels itt guys
>>
Got my first GF at the age of 27. It's now a LDR relationship, but it's the reason for all of my happiness and sadness at the same time.
>>
I had a gf for 2 months. When I was 23. Now I'm 28 and alone.
>>
>>35896704
Nope. Every time I've been interested in a girl she had a boyfriend already. I either lost interest by the time she and her boyfriend broke up or just felt gross trying to jump in there right afterward. Every girl ended up getting a new boyfriend within a month of the breakup though so I thought they were sluts and lost interest.

If I ever get desperate enough I'll just fuck a prostitute. I haven't gotten that desperate yet, but I honestly don't see the difference between a hooker and an everyday woman.
>>
>>35896704
Sorta. I met a girl in a mental health hospital and we both fell in love with each other but we never called each other girlfriend/boyfriend. We weren't together long though as she ended up committing suicide.
>>
>>35896877
Why did she do it? Damn. Did it break your heart?
>>
>>35896704
Yes. 21 now. Dated some in highschool. Been with same girl for over a year now.
>>
>>35896744
>>35896877
>>35896966
ok, checked. Thanks me later
>>
>>35896966
Well, when I met her in the psyche ward we were both there for attempted suicide. She didn't tell me at first, but later opened up that was being abused at home, but I think that was just temporary. The more we talked the more I think deep down she was just one of those people who weren't happy being alive.Yeah it hurts, it's been 4ish years and I can't move on. I don't find other girls attractive or interesting whatsoever, I still love her. I'm not sure how to move on and I feel guilty even thinking about moving on
>>
File: IMG_3337.jpg (388KB, 1500x788px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3337.jpg
388KB, 1500x788px
>>35896704
>This board has become so infested with normalscum that a thread like this gets bumped to page 1 without protest
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
OUT NORMALFAGS OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT
>>
>>35897047
You have to overcome that feeling of guilt. There os no other option.
>>
>>35897074
except this is what /r9k/ was like when it was made into a board. You must be pretty new.
>>
>>35897074
We are routing the normalscum out anon
>>
>>35897098
Wrong. It was deleted and then came back in its current incarnation. The old board does not exist and its history has no relevance.
So I say again: get the FUCK off my board.
>>
>>35897084
Well, that's the thing. I'm not sure if I want to. As edgy as it sounds, that guilt is the only thing I really left of her. Even thinking about trying to move just doesn't feel right, I feel it's the pointless. She's the only one who could love me and she's the only person I could love. What's the point of getting over it? That might sound weird, but I hope you understand.
>>
>>35896704
i did when i was 4 years old
>>
>>35897047
it's me anon. I'm so sorry I left you alone in this world. You're such a great person, and right now there's some girl who's going to be lucky enough to earn your love, but you need to give her a chance first. You meant so much to me, thank you for being a part of my life. It's time to move on. Goodbye anon.
>>
>>35897133
On one hand this is an intelligent shitpost, on the other, this was actually kinda sad.
>>
>>35897121
I think you romanticize this whole thing. I do undestand that giving up will erase her from your memories but what I don't understand is why do you think she was your last chance because that is what you imply deep inside by claiming that she was the only one to love you and vice versa
>>
>>35897074

>he thinks someone will leave a website if he posts "get out"

Familiarize yourself with the concept of virtual space and then kill yourself later for being a retard.

>>35897113

>my board
Double kill yourself.
>>
>>35897243
I don't think you read my post correctly. I told you to get the fuck out and you appear to still be posting. Get the fuck out.
>>
File: 2017-03-30-10:29:04.png (40KB, 1280x239px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-30-10:29:04.png
40KB, 1280x239px
>>35897256

I opened this thread multiple times, to be in your thread more.
Kill yourself.
>>
>>35897176
No doubt I romanticize it, I admit to that because I still love the idea of her and I even though she's dead.
> but what I don't understand is why do you think she was your last chance
That's difficult to talk about. I'm not horrendously ugly, I think of myself as average looking and I'm not too socially awkward to not be able to talk. It's just she was the only one I could really be myself around. I could share all my flaws and quirks to her and she still loved me, To everyone else, even when I'm alone by myself, I'm pretending to a certain degree to be someone I'm not. I didn't have to do that with her and she's the only one who ever made me feel that way. If another girl ever did love me, I 100% believe it wouldn't be the kind of pure love she showed me, and I'm not interested in anything else. I hope that makes sense. I know it may sound silly to someone on the outside.
>>
>>35897280
>Your thread
Not my thread. Get the fuck out.
>>
>>35897113
Yeah I was talking about the first incarnation. This board has always been about faggots wishing they had a gf. That and faggots complaining about the faggots who want a gf.

This conversation is normal on /r9k/ and you will probably have it with someone else later on.
>>
>>35897314
>I was talking about the first incarnation
Which, again, no longer exists and is thus not relevant. Old /r9k/ and new /r9k/ are not comparable. They're different boards.
>>
>>35897287

While I do agree with you and feel the same about a girl I love, I am still able to objectively admit that it's bad.

I would put myself into the other partner's perspective. Would I want them to move on with their life and find happiness? Force themselves to become happy again? Yes, I would want her to move on, but still fondly remember and cherish our memories.
I don't know if it would be possible for me to find someone (because I have no life), but I would entertain the thought if I found myself in the situation. So should you, but I don't know how likely it is for you to meet new people and how "active" your life is.
>>
>>35896704
Thanks OP, my hand turned into mustard gas.
>>
>>35896704
Just a few in middle school, and it was only because they "asked me out." I will never approach a girl with that kind of intention in my life and I am fine with that.
>>
>>35897280
>Getting your ass this chafed over board culture
Fucking kek. If you're a normie please don't go on /r9k/, shitpost, and fly into an autistic rage when people tell you to leave
>>
>>35896823
>LDR
That's a cute way of telling us you're a cuckold.
>>
>>35897403

You're confusing the person who is throwing the tantrum. It certainly isn't people who post about whatever they want on the board dedicated to original content. It's the other person who thinks this board belongs to him who is throwing the tantrum.
>>
>>35897287
I get it. I for instance haven't yet found a woman I could be myself around with.

Feels bad man. I am also average looking, not a complete autist and can be quite the centre of attention sometimes, but that is just a mask. I don't enjoy that too much
>>
>>35897375
Well, now days I'm a NEET. who dropped out of high school. I do plan on getting my GED some time this summer but no real plans. I don't go anywhere. I just sit on my computer all day, I don't even play video games. There's basically zero chance I'll get a gf anyway so reminiscing the memories of my dead girlfriend is the only thing that really gives me joy. That came out a lot sadder than I meant for it to but you get the point.

>I would put myself into the other partner's perspective. Would I want them to move on with their life and find happiness?
That's true, she would want me to be happy. But she'd know I wouldn't be happy after she comes into my life, makes me feel special and loved and then leaves like that.

>>35897449
Thanks man, hope you found that girl one day though.And if you do, do whatever you can to keep her.
>>
>>35897436
>Who thinks the board belongs to him
It literally does though. Again, board culture. It's very much a part of /r9k/ that only some people have a valid claim to post on this board. Getting upset when people post in accordance with the traditions of their board is childish and silly. It's like getting mad at a /pol/ack for making racist jokes
>>
>>35897436
Lol gtfo samefag normie
>>
>>35896704
Once when I was like 6 or 7 there was a girl in my class who gave me a peck on my cheek and said we were dating. We did that thing kids do when we go about our regular, individual activities and occasionally remind one another that we're in a relationship whenever we felt it was necessary.

Then I moved away and there hasn't been a single girl who's expressed anything remotely resembling an interest in a long-term relationship since.
>>
Girlfriend? Nigga, I never even kissed a girl
>>
>>35896704
Several. Had sex with all of them.
>>
>>35897471
Bro, we al get sad every once in a while. But you gotta pull yourself up by the bootstraps. Just really get out there. Punch the world in the dick bro.
>>
>>35896823
>LDR relationship
what does LDR means?
>>
>>35897928
It means long distance relationship
>>
>>35898036
then why he said LDR relationship

is he autistic?
>>
>>35898118
Possibly. We may never know
>>
>>35898118

Because I'm currently busy at the ATM machine and didn't have time to think.
>>
>>35896704
yeah dated her for about 6 months then we had sex I realized I didn't want to be with her broke up and ghosted her
>>
What's the difference between dating and hanging out/being friends. How do you tell?

I met a girl at work and we became close and started hanging out a bunch and talking via Facebook basically every day we don't see eachother. Nothing sexual, except for some fairly intimate dancing at a party cuddling/kiss on the cheek in her bed afterwards. But we were both extremly drunk and I dance that like with anyone, so I dunno if it counts for anything.

I've never been in a relationship like this before, I barely even have friends and having someone that messages me for random chatter is a Miricle. Never happened before, it's always for a reason and no further conversation after its sorted. It's wonderful, but the anixiety of wondering if she wants to take it further or not is killing me. I don't know what I'm supposed to do.
>>
>>35898491

Dating is just a polite term for saying "We are fucking"
>>
>>35898363
HAHAHAHA
NIGGA YOU JUST WENT TURBOCHAD
>>
>>35898157
What does ATM stand for?
>>
>>35898915

Automated teller machine.
>>
>>35898915
Fucking KEK

totally oregano
>>
>>35898926
Then why did he said ATM machine?

Is he autistic?
>>
>>35898947

Because I lost my SSN number and I can't think straight from the stress now.
>>
File: Download.jpg (6KB, 233x216px) Image search: [Google]
Download.jpg
6KB, 233x216px
I'm 24 and I had 5 girlfriends before. The first one when I was 16. I broke it off each and every time and it never lasted longer then 6 months.

Why can't I find love fellow robots :(
>>
>>35899003
What does SSN stand for?
>>
File: 2016-Triumph-Street-Twin-11.jpg (1017KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
2016-Triumph-Street-Twin-11.jpg
1017KB, 1280x853px
I'm 23 and I've been dating the same girl since I was 18.

>tfw friends start joking about me putting a ring on it

nigga I can't even afford a ring let alone anything else
>>
>>35899058
>t. norman mc. normalski

you are even boring in normie terms
>>
>>35899011

Social security number.
>>
>>35899138
Then why did he said SSN number?

Is he a normie?
>>
>>35897418

That's a snarky way of saying that you're butthurt with envy.

>>35896704

Yes. Two in the past and I'm still with my third. Also have had two friends with benefits (never got beyond heavy petting and oral sex with either of them, though).
>>
>>35896704
I had an (((asexual))) gf who immediately became sexual after she dumped me for Chad. I got the redpill the hard way.
>>
>>35897243
Nice reddit speech
>>
>>35896704
Going to make my self unpopular here, yeah a couple, I mean I am a fucking spastic but I can mimic normalfags good enough and don't look too shitty.

I'm the anon that posted the "Handjob while watching dora" here, if anyone remembers. Oh btw she and I broke up if anyone cares.
>>
>>35899164
because he likes to suck dicks at the back of mini-vans
>>
>>35899247
>Handjob while watching dora
were you gettin aroused by dora?

its ok tell us
>>
>>35899247

Was this cartoon Dora or teenage Ariel Winter in that College Humor skit?
>>
>>35897243
Why do you even come here instead of /b/ though
Just to shit up the board?
>>
>>35900187
Cartoon dora, like the post was about my now ex and I waking up at like 4 am and turning on tv. How luck would have it dora was and she got bored, so we started making out and got kinda horny so she jerked me off. We noticed we were watching dora ... which was hilarious to us for some reason so I mad like a 15 sec record where I film it and say "Getting a handjob whole watching dora the fucking explorer... living the good live Anons"
>>
>>35900165
Well it wasn't the original dora it was this dora movie where backpack becomes some tranny. Dora and friends I think
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.