[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This thread is completely and uterly original

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: r9k.jpg (94KB, 500x718px) Image search: [Google]
r9k.jpg
94KB, 500x718px
This thread is completely and uterly original
>>
>>35895771
She's not wrong. He's definitely attractive. I don't get the point of this thread.
>>
>>35895792
it's original, you can't deny this
>>
>>35895771
She's some kind of Russian or Eastern European?

I can see text under the marked area.

She's just attracted to the wealth the professional dress suggests.
>>
Sorry OP, but you're a faggot. That watch doesn't fit the look, twat. You think you know, but you're not ready to be in Stacy - Chad realm yet. Goodbye.
>>
>>35895771
t. some roastie who got pumped and dumped by a tatted chad
>>
>>35895895
This.
Women associate large muscles with having lots of free time, which means he's not as consumed with making money for her. It also means he'll be around more often to catch her being a whore.
>>
>>35895895
this is the best type of man that women want, good looking, tall, muscle, dresses well (money).

i know we are robots but its very easy to have women mirin if you can put in the work to look like this, regardless of your face

im a pretty ugly dude but when you look like a pimp like this, you will catch girls looking. you have to wear a suit everywhere though, even shopping. just look like a pimp every time ur outside, even if you are overdressed.
>>
>>35895922
Lmao that guy is such a beta, like get a new watch captain autismo
>>
>>35895792
The point is that women will say they like a certain look when it is just an ultra attractive man. If he was ugly she wouldn't have made the comment. And on the flip side, if he was tatted up and wearing a tank top, she would say that look is attractive.

Both are appealing on some level, the suit is status and the clothes that show off muscles is masculine

I would say this is a female problem but ive seen too many guys do it on 4chan
>>
>>35896488
Yeah, as you said men do it to. People like attractive people, attractive people come in different flavors. I thought this was obvious though, is r9k just discovering this?
>>
>>35895771
>stupid jerk
>...no offense

that really made thonk make makolioliolioss
>>
>tfw you get tattoos of things you love to forever brand yourself with those memories that inspire you, instead of just to look cool
Feels so fucking good
>>
>>35895792
The point is that she's incapable of understanding how her own mind works, like all women.

The point is that it's not about the clothes, the watch, the sunglasses or whatever external attributes, it's about Chad and his handsome face.

He could be naked, he could have tattoos, piercings he could live in a cardboard box and she'd still get wet.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.