[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever had feelings for a nice girl?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: yui.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
yui.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Have you ever had feelings for a nice girl?
>>
There's no such a thing like "nice girl"
They are all whores.
>>
>>35895497
Of course but i tend to attract the filthies
>>
>>35895497
Nice girls are two-faced manipulators who smile to your face and talk about how repulsive you are as soon as you're out of the room. You only like them because they're passingly kind to you and they're only kind to you because they're kind to everyone because that's the image they're trying to cultivate.

Give me blunt, no nonsense intellectual girls. When they tell you they like you, that's something you can take home to the bank.
>>
>>35895497
Yeah but she ended up committing suicide later on and I still love her so it's whatever
>>
File: IMG_2986.png (3KB, 168x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2986.png
3KB, 168x168px
>>35895497

y-yui-chan...
>>
>>35895587
Hey man, don't talk about girls like that. You think you're some sort of tough dude, but let's meet in person and I'll beat the sh*t out of you.
>>
File: 8man_on_nice_girls.jpg (772KB, 1302x1532px) Image search: [Google]
8man_on_nice_girls.jpg
772KB, 1302x1532px
>>35895653
8man pls, you're just bitter.
>>
File: that feel went too far.png (70KB, 452x360px) Image search: [Google]
that feel went too far.png
70KB, 452x360px
>>35895497

I've never had feelings for anyone ever. I don't understand when people say they're in love.
>>
>>35895497
I've always tended to develop feelings for the no-nonsense girls that tell me what's really on their mind instead of constantly obfuscating like most women.

Of course since I'm 30 now and long since given up hope, I don't get feelings for anyone anymore.
>>
>>35895497
>date a 'nice' girl
>she talks to people who just want to see her tits because she's 'nice'
>she talks to people who try to manipulate her because she's 'nice'
>she talks to people who treat her like shit because she's 'nice'
>she doesn't understand why i can't trust her
>>
>>35895497
no, ive never been infatuated with anyone.

Its an abstract feel. On the one hand tfw no gf but at the same time i have no idea who id go out with if you let me pick from everyone ive ever met, i mean, sure i find people attractive but ive never felt anything id describe as love or even a crush. It probably has something to do with the fact that less than 10 people could put a name to my face.
>>
>>35896778
You're extremely jealous and possessive?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.