[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you were a fugitive, do you think you could outrun the police?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: cupcakesgalore.jpg (45KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
cupcakesgalore.jpg
45KB, 500x372px
If you were a fugitive, do you think you could outrun the police?
>>
>>35895226
Like physically: yeah I have great endurance and can hop fences like a mofo.

If I was a felon I'd head south of the border, live on an island somewhere. Actually no, Brazil, for sure, eventually get papers and citizenship.

Sometimes the life of crime is fun to fantasize about but it's not for me. for the most part I obey the laws. I'm paranoid of losing my freedom. I'd go mad in prison
>>
>>35895226
maybe. how wanted are we talking about?
>>
>>35895278
Let's say: a car chase.

You can take it any way you want. Or even 24 hours before you broke out of a high security prison. How far would you make it? Could you cloak yourself and make a life outside bars?
>>
>>35895278
It can be a highway car chase or a prisonbreak scenario where you may or may not have a car. May be on foot. Whatever the scenario, please explain how it would be possible? How does it work out in your mind?
>>
>>35895292

You ever watch the 25th hour?
It's the day before he's supposed to go turn himself in, he had his brother punch him in the eye so he'd look tough and wouldnt be messed with.

His dad drives him to some little podunk town. Tells him to find a job under the table, work on getting some papers, find girl to make a family, settle down. But he emphasizes you can never come home. Maybe one day, you can send someone to send for me. Idk I botched the description but it is sure a cool movie.

The thing about felonies is they will follow you to the ends of the earth. It would be shitty to always live in fear looking over your shoulder, but better than prison desu
>>
I) High Speed Chase
Could you outrace the police by vehicle? I don't understand how fugitives think they can outrun helicopters and cars at each freeway entrance when there's traffic on all sides. What's the point? Is there even a chance of success?

II) All other scenarios
How would you flee from the police on minimal funding sources with the level of technology out there? Could someone even?

Has anyone ever been born without fingerprints?
>>
I did it, but I was honest to some people who I was going to ask for a ride from and they turned me in
>>
>>35896052
I started in a car in a suburb of Milwaukee, first step was to break a red light by leaning on the horn and the cop behind me stopped
I just kept making stupid mistakes and trusting people
I stopped and got gas with my 15 dollars
I would've been good but I wanted to be a good person and told the people at the gas station to turn in my credit cards in 10 minutes. this prompted the highway chase
if u don't stop, they'll set up tire popping chains
drive around them
it was awesome-someone in a car, there were two police after me on a two lane highway BLOCKED the police then I got out of my car after I lost them and went on foot through the woods. I found a factory and was going to ask for a ride to Canada but made the mistake of telling them I was wanted
>>
>>35896119
I was brought to the marinette jail
shit, I had almost made it
>>
>>35896119
it was pretty cool to be honest though
I stopped at this diner and asked if I could do some work for some food and someone at the bar bought me some
then, while walking through the woods in the middle of winter-I hear a dog barking
I go over and the poor pup is chained to a tree
so I let him loose and we travel together for a few hours
he even helped me find a bridge over a river in the form of a fallen tree branch
it was fuckin brilliant it was like he read my mind
its sad as fuck, idk what happened to him
>>
>>35896377
but the jail and the mental institution they put me in for "incompetent to stand trial" because I wanted to defend myself was not worth it-I got the kick shitted out of me by an inmate there and the guards literally tortured me by putting handcuffs on me in my cell WAY too tight that they puffed up and I had to go without water for five days
by the time I was moved to the mental institution (Mendota) I was 105 pounds for going on hunger strike because after the guards tortured me I realized humans are so cruel to animals, they wouldn't give me vegan food in jail but they had it at mendota
i'm 150 pounds now
>>
>>35896433
they took my clothes in jail and my blanket and it was like 50 degrees and I had scars on my wrists from the handcuffs for year, shit my right wrist still has them
the Milwaukee police busted into my apartment months after the chase and brought me in but I kid u not, in booking I got out of the handcuffs and was like "look! i'm a magician!"
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.