[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mom posted this picture of me as a baby with the caption:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7508.jpg (159KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7508.jpg
159KB, 750x1334px
My mom posted this picture of me as a baby with the caption: "I miss this baby."

what did she mean by this?
>>
>>35895152
asian babies are cute man
>>
That you were a cute baby and moms post this kind of shit all the time?
>>
She doesn't like the baby you've become
>>
>>35895152
It means that she can feel you growing apart from her and, in the absence of any other outlet for her resurging maternal instincts, she is forced to resort to reminsicing about the days when you were her innocent bundle of joy who could do no wrong and would one day grow up to beat the world
>>
She doesn't care about you. You were a pet to her and you turned into a weird person she doesn't like
>>
>>35895152
Does your mom also happen to browse /fa/?
>>
It means you're dead to her.

Why'd you have to hurt your mom?
>>
File: NPjC9kH.jpg (97KB, 660x600px) Image search: [Google]
NPjC9kH.jpg
97KB, 660x600px
Awwww you were such a cutie. I wanna pinch your cutie cheeks!!!! So cute!!!
>>
>>35895276
Emphasis on were lmao
>>
File: 1488283001545.png (108KB, 393x322px) Image search: [Google]
1488283001545.png
108KB, 393x322px
>>35895323
Hey. You probably still are a QT. Just In a different adult non baby way. Unless you became horribly ugly or something.
>>
>>35895152
Damn, you were a really good-looking baby desu. Post a picture of yourself now
>>
>>35895387
Seconded. I wanna see!
>>
>>35895152
she doesn't respect you as a real human being
>>
>>35895152
Means she's disappointed son.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.