[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help! I lost a pickle in my vagina

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: products_pickles_baby_dill.png (124KB, 200x340px) Image search: [Google]
products_pickles_baby_dill.png
124KB, 200x340px
Okay so I was getting ready to go to a frat party with some of my girlfriends and I got really horny out of no where. So in order to avoid hooking up with some random guy at the party (I gave up sex for lent), I decided to masturbate. However, I didn't have anything to do it with, and I wanted penetration, I found some old baby pickles in my fridge and stuck them in a condom and decided to hope for the best. But I guess my vagina is more wide set than I imagined and I pushed it in too far and now I can't get it out?!?! The party is in 2 hours and I don't know what to do???
>>
File: 1460934243235.jpg (25KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1460934243235.jpg
25KB, 306x306px
>>35894254
>to a frat party with some of my girlfriends
do you actually expect anyone to believe some dumb whore stacy is on /r9k/ asking a bunch of autistic virgins for help with getting a pickle out of her cunt?
>>
>baby dil(do) pickles
>>
>>35894254
Absolutely love this meme.
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 640x1136px
tfw no qt to put your pickle into

OP what do you think of me do I have any hope..? You sound like a Stacy, if not faking
>>
File: Anon loves pickles.png (22KB, 635x777px) Image search: [Google]
Anon loves pickles.png
22KB, 635x777px
Was wondering when I would get the chance to post this
>>
>>35894284
do u expect me to go on Facebook asking for help, I am under a time limit and if 4chan is full of virgins I'd hope 2 god at least one of u knew a thing or 2 about masturbation and vaginas
>>
>>35894365
if u have a dick there is always hope, do not give up
>>
>>35894365
Absolutely love this meme.

Reggaeton Ninos
>>
>>35894385
if the lactobacillus in my vagina could make the pickle runny so it could trickle out of my vagina that would b perfect
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.