[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do you guys think of women with belly piercings? do they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

what do you guys think of women with belly piercings? do they look better bare?
also, acceptable places of the body for a tattoo?
>>
>>35893774
I don't like them but like every girl has them so I don't worry about it.
>>
>>35893789
Wow. This.
I really despise them but it's so god damn common that I just have to deal with it the same way I deal with girls not being virgins.
>>
I always have a strong desire to rip it out
>>
>>35893774

It's degeneracy. I don't approve of them but women do a lot of stupid things to tarnish their amazing bodies so it's not surprising to me.
>>
>>35893774
I think they're dumb, but who am I to bitch about how people accessorize?
>>
Stupid. All non-ear piercings look stupid and fuck the entire area up during sex. No one likes fondling some metallic shit
>>
>>35893774
I think they are one of the sexiest things a female can have. Then again I get off to knowing females are complete whores.
>>
>>35893885
really? i feel like a clitoral piercing would be fun in bed
>>
I would imagine it makes the tummy awkward to kiss
>>
I'm fine with them as long as the girl is pretty fit. Chubby girls and belly piercings don't really mix IMO, mainly because it just draws attention to the belly.
>>
Only looks good if the girl has a good tumtum, like in OP'S pic. Otherwise, nope.
>>
They're whores.

Intentionally unoriginal
>>
File: IMG_4664.jpg (86KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4664.jpg
86KB, 512x512px
>>35894102
> belly piercings and chubby girls don't max

Surely you jestin'
>>
>>35893946
For the girl, maybe. For me it's annoying.
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (18KB, 248x189px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
18KB, 248x189px
>>35893774
mfw """Fembots""" are jelly because they all have stuffed, bloated, flabby gut and it will never be like OP's pic because they're all gluttonous like fatbots
>>
>>35893774
Upper arm tattoos or forearms only.

Please don't ruin your back and legs with tats.
>>
>>35893774

They're great b/c I have a fetish for girl belly/belly buttons and it gives me an excuse to play with them.
In high school it was a life-saver.

>Oh wow you have your belly button pierced nu uh let me see
>sticks finger in belly button for 15 minutes
>>
>>35894121
But whores are all you can get

Does it really matter if she's had thirteen others fuck her belly button?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.