[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how the fuck do you approach girls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: frustrated.jpg (62KB, 680x509px) Image search: [Google]
frustrated.jpg
62KB, 680x509px
Is it acceptable to just walk over to random girls in a university campus and talk to them? It just doesn't seem feasible for me to talk to random strangers like that, but from a logical viewpoint it seems like most college girls would be open to meeting new people, right?

Also, the hell are you supposed to talk about with girls? I'm thinking about posing philosophical questions seeing as that is my interest anyway and seeing how they react to the situation; or is that way too autistic?
>>
>>35893687
Best bet is to join some sort of club and just socialize with everyone (girls included) until you find someone you like. If you can't do that then practice by joining a club and talking to people. Also:
>philosophical questions
"Oh hey, are you that kid from my chem class?"
"Y-yeah. Do you think mankind can become accustomed to any suffering, nomatter how painful at first?"
"Umm... probably not... I, uh, have to go"
>>
On my campus talking to random people was just on the borderline of acceptable. As to what to talk about, I don't know. I used to talk about lectures, majors, etc. But that line dries up pretty quick.
>>
I've done a lot of thinking on this subject, and what I've gathered is that you need an "in". Whether this be class, a friend, or a club, you need a mutual connection.

As for WHAT you talk about, I really can't tell you because I have talked to very few females that put up any semblance of an interesting conversation. Women tend to lean towards shallower speech and they talk more. So get them talking about themselves it seems. Or whatever your mutual interest is (like if you met her through a club). Also humor is key. Don't try too hard to make her laugh, but if you slide a joke in somewhere real slick like, it'll go over well.

If you're not social, you're fucked though. When it comes to women, you have to be social to get a girl. Or at least you have to be able to fake being social. My dad's an extreme introvert in disguise, and he faked it well enough to land plenty of dates throughout his youth.

>tfw not good enough at faking it
>>
>>35893889
We don't have student clubs where I study, It seems like the only options for meeting people are either going to normalfag parties (which didn't work out at all the times I tried, I just kinda stood there like an edgelord) or at classes, which I'm not convinced is a great environment for that, seeing as girls are always with their own social circles and stuff.

So no existential anguish while meeting girls then? Thats a shame, what should I even talk about then, chinese cartoons?

Do I even want to meet girls that don't like discussing philosophy?
>>
>>35894232
>Do I even want to meet girls that don't like discussing philosophy?

I don't think you want to meet girls that do discuss philosophy.
>>
>>35893687

eye contact, smile

nothing wrong with saying hi to somebody /making small talk with a stranger be it a dude or qt3.14

gl
>>
>>35893687
Quietly and from behind.
>>
>>35893687
If you don't know how, you never will. It is an innate socializing skill.

Accept that you will never breed with a willing woman and drink yourself to sleep like the rest of us.
>>
>>35894232
you can walk up to random girls
try walking up to random universities
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.