[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am R9K

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: images-7.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images-7.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
No matter how I look at it I'm just a useless piece of shit.

Like all or most of you, 26, khv, never had any friends or gf.
Even worse.
I can try as hard as I can I just end up making all sorts of spaghetti or awkward discussions when I talk with others.
The way I'm so boring and shallow only make people want to avoid me.

I get so fucking depressed when people tell me it is me who force others to avoid me.

I regret never talking to that one girl who would stare constantly at me during class even trying to play clumsy and drop her pen just to get my attention.

I regret never trying anything with that one who talked to me out of the blue in class and asked me to add her on FB.
The next day she would remove her bag from the seat(she probable saved it for me)...I didn't sit with her...

That last time where a literal 8/10 milf would stare at me without ever stopping, I was so captivated I didn't look away but I could tell she wanted to eat me...
Actually I had this happen to me 3 times, milfs once they look at you they don't let go.

I did nothing.

And so on...I can count only so many times...so many occasions.

Yesterday again, that one hot chick was literally, winking at me and say hi, she was fucking smiling you could tell she wanted my dick.
I looked away, pretend I wasn't interested when I was hard as a bull.

But it don't matter, you know why?
Because no matter what I do or try, I will fail and bore that girl to hell, and end up just disapointed in myself again when I see she loses interest.

Only that time I would not live through it.
I depressed myself enough like this.
Once more and I'm done, I could literally kill myself over it.

I just want to stand a chance.
For people to stop making fun of me all the time.
Being able to handle social interaction without making a fool of myself.

Does God exist? Why does he fate me to remain a robot eternally?

Fuck life fuck earth
>>
>>35893186
the hard part is that the more you want to make friends the harder it is.

you cannot go out thinking im gonna try to make friends today, cause people will think youre weird or trying to get something from them.

having no friends makes it difficult to be in social situations. also you wont really know what to talk about even if someone does become interested.

this makes getting a GF difficult.

no friends or gf causes depression and depression makes it hard to get motivated or take the risks most people do in their life.

its all a big cycle, but nobody tells you that when your younger and just dont really think about it or care.

dont blame god though. life is just suffering until you die basically. chad has it so good cause he makes it good for himself.

just try to work up your courage next time you get into one of those situations. being rejected and trying again is better than a life of depressed loneleyness.

good luck in the future anon. maybe try reading some philosophy books. thats how i pass most of my time. it really helps to put a meaningless existence into perspective.
>>
File: IMG_6663.png (467KB, 618x626px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6663.png
467KB, 618x626px
>>35893186
Nigger you a re a nigger llol
>>
>>35893186
dude, leave this fucking board forever. you are influenced by these people far too much, it's not ok the way youre living.
>>
you're lucky. at least girls give you signs they like you. people act like i don't even fucking exist
>>
>>35893448
This. But it's much more relieving knowing that you truly are a failure and you don't have to be tormented by all the what ifs when you don't have the opportunity to begin with.
>>
>>35893448
>>35893481
You guys.
I'll answer you first because it's gonna be fast.

I assure you that any girl any day will tell you that I'm ugly as shit.
Even I hate my face.

The thing that did the trick with girls( at least to pick their interest) is literally to show confidence and dress/groom well.
This is just my impression, I'm still no more than a khv.
But I noticed that all these girls ( and I remember every moment they are so few) pick some kind of interest in me, and not my looks I'm sure of this much.

Now just imagine.
A girl does show she likes you.
But in reality she doesn't like you, just her image of you.
Call it female oneitis.

And I tell you, no matter what you may think of a girl or how much confident or shy that one girl is.

THEY WILL NEVER COME TO YOU.

That's the worst part, you have to force yourself and show your balls, only for her to tell you "you're not what I expected".

I already experienced that.

It's a vicious circle, where you need girl to gain dating experience but you need dating experience to get a girl.
Once she sees that you're a needy khv, it's game over.

Or worse if you're in an environment where people around dislike you or avoid you, no girl will ever settle with a paria.

I'm not telling you that no sign is better but in the end you just end up more depressed.
>>
>>35893373
Jesus christ

OP here.
It's literally me.

I'm even more disappointed that I did have a chance but I blew it, because I said or made something that made me look awkward.

I know people make fun of me in my back...
>>
Please girls how do I stop being confuse or awkward with people around me.
>>
I was ready to empathize with your post until you started to talk about how you get attention from women

fuck off handsomechad
>>
>>35893968
I fucking swear that I'm not handsome.

If I could show you a picture I would.
I had girls treat me no different than other robots here.
>>
>>35894010
>If I could
Kek but you can.
Its convenient that you won't.

You are worried and afraid.
No one has a gun to your head saying "do not post your face"
Though in your and many of our cases we would post anyway to kill two birds one bullet.

Chirp, m8.
>>
>>35894067
This is 4chan.

Also what if somebody I know or somebody who knows somebody I know recogizes me?

Take my word for it.
I'm really ugly, not kidding you.
>>
>>35894116
Hmmm.
>Take my word for it.
No
>>
>>35894116
>Also what if somebody I know or somebody who knows somebody I know recogizes me?
If youre popular enough for that you don't belong here to begin wif my giy
>>
>>35894195
How do I qualify for r9k?

Because I'm pretty sure as robot as you can get.

-Depressed
-KHV
-Suicidal
-No friends
-Boring
-Socially awkward
-Physically unattractive

The only thing missing is neet, so I do know people outside.
>>
Why won't you help me if you really want me out of here?
>>
>>35893186
It seems like you've simply lost your zest for life.

I hate to recommend drugs or alcohol but they've always worked for me. It's amazing what a low dose of a stimulant can do for a person's cognition, confidence, and ability to socialize.

If you truly feel all is lost, maybe you just need something like that to 'wake you up inside's I'm the same way as you, missed opportunities for days, but on stims I just feel so Alive. I feel like a bad friend for recommending drugs but some of us just need a little tweak in our brain chemistry and that instant dopamine/serotonin really hits the spot
>>
>>35894384
Kek post yer mug, max
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.