[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

STOP BEING HONEST FORGE FALSE DOCUMENTS / CERTIFICATION CREATE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: tmp_18260-th(6)1477421895.jpg (15KB, 292x213px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_18260-th(6)1477421895.jpg
15KB, 292x213px
STOP BEING HONEST
FORGE FALSE DOCUMENTS / CERTIFICATION
CREATE A FAKE JOB PROFILE AND RESUME
TALK BULLSHIT THREW YOUR INTERVIEW
APPLY FOR MID TO ENTERY LEVEL JOBS
DONT APPLY FOR JOBS THAT REQUIRE ACTUAL SKILL

>YOU NEED EXPERIENCE TO GET A JOB NEED A JOB TO GET EXPERIENCE

I LANDED A JOB AT A LOCAL OFFICE DOING DATA ENTRY WHICH I LEARNED HOW TO DO ONLINE

GETTING $25 AN HOUR AND ITS ONLY 30 HOURS PER WEEK

THIS WILL INCREASE MY LIVING CONDITIONS

IM 29 YEARS OLD KHV
IT TOOK ME 10 YEARS TO FIGURE IT OUT

IF YOU ARE 18-21 PLEASE DONT SIT HOME AND END UP UNEMPLOYED FOR A DECADE

JUST DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO TO GET A HEAD

PLEASE I URGE YOU ALL DON'T LET THEM WIN

MONEY HELPS IT GIVES YOU A LITTLE FREEDOM I HAVE MORE THINGS TO DO NOW THEN SIT INSIDE

ANONS THAT ARE READING THIS, MY ONLY ADVICE IS FAKE IT TO MAKE IT

There's just no other way

Aus here if you are wondering ABOUT pay rates, I literally applied for a ENTRY level job but have experienced hourly rate

Everything is not perfect with my life but things are getting easier
>>
>>35892905
Honestly there's no way they can find out certain things you lie about. If you have the skills and you fake the experience, this seems like a good idea.
>>
File: index.jpg (11KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
11KB, 267x189px
MY SECOND ADVICE TO PEOPLE READING THIS THREAD IS

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND APPLY FOR WAGEKEK JOBS
>FAST FOOD
>RETAIL
>ANYTHING PHYSICAL LABOR

I ATTEMPTED TO GET IN THOSE JOBS AND THEY ARE FAIRLY EASY TO GET INTO BUT THEY INVESTIGATE MORE THOROUGHLY THEN OFFICE ROLES

ALL MY INTERVIEWS FOR THOSE JOBS WERE QUITE GRILLING
I DID LAND 2 JOBS THO, BUT THOSE JOBS ARE NOT MADE FOR ROBOTS
TOO MANY PEOPLE AROUND
TOO MANY PEOPLE TELLING YOU WHAT TO DO WHEN THEY ARE NOT YOUR BOSS
LOTS OF GOSSIP
THEY DEMAND YOU TO DO EXTRA WORK
THESE JOBS ARE MIND NUMBING
IF YOU ARE OVER 21 ID SAY DONT EVEN APPLY FOR THESE ROLES
THEY DONT GIVE YOU FREEDOM

AIM FOR TECH JOBS, ITS MUCH BETTER AND EASIER SOMETHING A LITTLE MORE PROFESSIONAL
>>
>Aus here
>$25 an hour
>Experienced

Nigger I make that working at a chinky dink mum and pop retail store.
>>
>>35893112
3 MONTHS STARTING RATE
AFTER 3 MONTHS IM GETTING A $5 WAGE INCREASE

I DONT QUITE CARE ABOUT THE JOB
BUT I CAN LIVE OFF THIS AMOUNT OF MONEY COMFORTABLY

THE JOB MATTERS I LOVE THE JOB ITS SO EASY, I HAVE ACTUAL TIME TO DO OTHER THINGS NOW AND LOOK FORWARD TO DOING MORE
>>
>>35892905
WHAT LOW-EFFORT JOBS CAN YOU RECOMMEND
>>
File: busy.png (29KB, 632x501px) Image search: [Google]
busy.png
29KB, 632x501px
>>35893735
ALL THE ONES I AIMED FOR
>DATA ENTRY
>STORE MANAGER > BUT THIS IS HARDER TO LAND CAUSE ITS HARD TO PROVE U MANAGED STORES WHEN MOST MANAGERS NETWORK (I ALMOST GOT IN THO)
ID SAY AIM FOR ANY TYPE OF JOBS IN THE OFFICE

LOOK FOR TITTLE DESCRIPTIONS SUCH AS
>ADMIN
>RECEPTION
>DATA ENTRY
>CALL CENTERS (BUT DONT DO THIS VERY LONG)

ID SAY CALL CENTERS IS SOMEWHERE U SHOULD PRACTICE GET A JOB AT A CALL CENTER AND PRACTICE
ETC

I INSTANTANEOUSLY GOT CALLS FROM BIG OFFICES
SMALL OFFICES WILL CALL YOU BUT THEY CHECK MORE INTO YOU

TRUST ME IT TOOK ME ABOUT 6 MONTHS OF JUST DOING INTERVIEWS TO LAND THE PERFECT JOB

DO THE SAME FIND OUT WHAT WORKS YOU WILL START TO GET GOOD AT IT
>>
applying for software dev jobs. no replies so far. considering lying about projects/skills and just learning whatever I lied about in the weeks before a theoretical interview
>>
>>35893959

>Store manager
>Easy

I'm assuming this isn't a big box store, and more of a specialty store
>>
>>35893976
OMFG
YOU NEED TO LIE TO GET THE JOB ANON
MAKE SOME SHIT UP
I REALLY DIDNT KNOW THIS
I WISH SOMEONE TOLD ME THAT YOU HAD TO LIE

I WAS RAISED TO TELL THE TRUTH
I WISH MY DAD TOLD ME THAT YOU CAN LIE TO GET THINGS

JUST MAKE A STORY UP
I REALLY WISH I KNEW THIS EARLIER BUT ANON
TELL A LIE 99% CHANCE THAT THE PERSON THAT IS INTERVIEWING YOU WON'T FOLLOW UP ON UR LIES EVEN LOOK INTO IT

ITS LIKE HAVING A CONVERSATION WITH A STRANGER

IF YOU ARE GOOD AT SOFTWARE DEVELOPING AND HAVE THE SKILLS THEN MAKE SOMETHING UP IN THE FIELD THAT WILL LAND YOU THE JOB
>>
>>35894066
I've considered doing this but what do you do about references? Everyone asks for them and it's hard to fake that without someone else willing to lie
>>
>>35894132
REFERENCES IS ONE BIG SCAM
I THINK REFERENCES IS THE THING THAT IS MENT TO DETER PEOPLE LIKE US OR DISCOURAGE FRAUDS

BUT I BOUGHT EXTRA SIM CARDS
I MADE FALSE NAMES AND ATTACHED THEM TO MY RESUME

IM GOING TO SAY THIS GUYS
THEY DON'T CALL REFEREES

THE JOB THAT I GOT RIGHT NOW WAS SO BULLSHIT THAT THE INTERVIEWEE TOLD ME TO MY FACE THAT "I WONT BE CHECKING YOUR REFEREES, ILL CALL YOU WITHIN THE WEEK"
THIS IS EXACTLY THE WORDS THAT CAME OUT OF HIS MOUTH BEFORE I SHOOK HIS HAND AND LEFT HIS OFFICE

I DID GET A RING BY ONE WAGE KEK JOB I LET THE PHONE RING AND NEVER PICKED UP

THE NEXT DAY THEY CALLED ME IN FOR FOLLOW UP TO LET ME KNOW I GOT THE JOB ETC

THE STORE MANAGER JOB CALLED ONE OF MY REFERENCES I LET THE PHONE RING ONCE
>THEY CALLED AGAIN
>I PLUGGED MY NOSE
>PICKED UP THE PHONE
>"THIS IS JEFREE SPEAKING HOW CAN I HELP"
>JUST ANSWERED THE CALL PRETENDING I WAS A CEO OR SOMETHING
>DEEPENED MY VOICE

TRUST ME THEY WOULDNT BE ABLE TO TELL OVER PHONE QUALITY
>IF U LISTEN TO VOICES OVER PHONE PEOPLE SOUND COMPLETELY DIFFERENT

HAD A 1 MINUTE CALL
>LITERALLY CHECKED CALL LOG AFTER CALL ENDED
ASK GENERIC QUESTIONS ABOUT ANON
>'DID ANON WORK FOR YOU AT SO AND SO"
>ACT LIKE A BIG HEAD CEO
>'OH YES THAT NAME RINGS A BELL"
>ASKS HOW HIS WORK ETHIC IS
>"ACT LIKE A BIG HEAD CEO
SAY HE WAS EXCELLENT ETC
>SAY POSITIVE THINGS HARD WORKER

( I HAD A SCRIPT OF POSITIVE THINGS TO SAY ON MY DESK THAT I WAS JUST READING OVER THE PHONE )

>CALL ENDS BY
>"HAVE A GOOD DAY SIR, I WILL BE CONTACTING ANON WITHIN THE WEEK TO LET HIM KNOW I SPOKE WITH YOU"

CHECK PHONE 1 MINUTE 50 SECOND CALL NOT THAT LONG
>END IT WITH HAVE A GREAT DAY

HANG UP

THERE IS NO INVESTIGATION WHEN GETTING A JOB

THEY DONT DO CSI
ITS VERY SIMPLE
>>
OP ARE YOU SURE

IM 20 YEARS OLD IM POOR AND IM DESPERATE

my parents were super moral like yours, they're so righteous they even refused bankruptcy for years stocking on credit card debt saying "I have to be an honest man and pay back my 40k credit card debt even though they fuck me daily" (my dad is a Christian pastor)

Okay do I lie about education or what? I think I can get away with that and say I'm taking a break to work.

So what should I do for work experience do I say I worked for big companies or some make up company? Please help I'm literally so low on money in USA can't afford electric bill dad needs help but no place here hires me unless I do physical labor (I hurt my back, I can't)
>>
>>35894586
EDUCATION
1 YEAR CERTIFICATE
>SAY YOU STUDIED FOR ONE YEAR AT A SHITTY COLLAGE
WHEN YOU WERE 18
SAY YOU GRADUATED AND WORKED 2 YEARS

>EDUCATION IS NOT AS IMPORTANT AS EXPERIENCE

>1 YEAR STUDY (CERT) INFORMATION TECH
>2 YEARS WORKING AT A OFFICE

THIS IS UR ONLY WAY OF GETTING A JOB
FUCK UR PARENTS
WE DONT LIVE IN THEIR ERA WHERE THEY WALKED INTO ANY PLACE AND MET THE MANAGER AND GOT THE JOB FROM A SHORT CONVERSATION
>>
OP good job and your advice is good. Don't agree about lying though. I personally would never do that. I may bend the truth, but never straight up lie. For example I may make one of my past jobs have a more fancy title. The idea you put for learning stuff online is good. This could later be used as "experience." The hiring process is bullshit and broken for many places.
>>
>>35894665
holy shit lad you dont have to scream in every post
>>
OP, that's great until it comes back to bite you in the ass.
Tread carefully.
Jobs are more about who you know and your work experience.

I'm glad you found something, that certainly pays more than any job I've had so far, but I don't think I'd be able to handle 6 hours of data entry a day for 5 days in a row.
>>
Is there a robot linkedin where we can artificially add each other so it looks like we have a lot of connections? I know it won't mean much but having 100 "fake" connections would probably look better than my current 0
>>
>>35896146
Kek this is a good idea, maybe we could do it like we do those tinder threads where we act like Chads
>>
>>35896163
What I learned is that Linkedin is facebook for jobs, but it's still "facebook" so it sucks for people like us. Of course normies will add each other willy nilly after knowing them for a few seconds.

We need to motivate robots to create linkedins just so we can appear to have connections with people
>>
>>35894066
>>35894436
THESE ARE VERY GOOD POSTS I THINK I WILL EMPLOY SOME OF YOUR BEST PRACTICES DURING THE COURSE OF MY CURRENT JOB SEARCH
>>
>>35896189
I've never used it before, is there a way to use it to fuck with bosses and post pics here??
>>
>>35896220
>is there a way to use it to fuck with bosses and post pics here

Not really. Linkedin is pretty bare bones. It's essentially just a resume that you can go into more detail for and post all the shit you've done because, apparently, if your resume is longer than 2 pages it's "too long" and gets thrown out.

It's not like a secret adult facebook, or it shouldn't be at least.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.