[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need a comfy thread. Stories about going to theme parks? >go

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 9

File: disneyland.jpg (15KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
disneyland.jpg
15KB, 229x220px
I need a comfy thread. Stories about going to theme parks?

>go to Universal Studios
>in line for Jaws ride
>some kid leaps onto the railing and falls in the water

I miss that ride.
>>
>>35891222
Did the shark eat him?
>>
>2007, 17 years old
>go to Disney World with my brother, mom, her friend, and her friend's young daughter
>had a bad inner ear infection the entire time so I spent the whole week we were in the area laying in the room where we stayed with a high fever while everyone else had fun
>jerked off with mom's friend's daughter's panties a couple times
They brought me a toy flintlocke pistol, a cool little Lilo & Stitch pen, and a coffee mug to give to our dad. Unfortunately the pen broke in my bag on the way back and the next year my brother dropped the coffee mug in the driveway when we were coming back from a camping trip. Still have the toy flintlocke though. It's pretty neat.
>>
>1992
>go to celebration of Aladdin
>get spit on by a camel
>>
>>35891222
>be 4 or 5
>go to zoo with parents
>monkey pissed all over my dad
>>
File: Lakeside_Satellite.jpg (67KB, 644x483px) Image search: [Google]
Lakeside_Satellite.jpg
67KB, 644x483px
I grew up a poorfag so I never got to go to Disneyland, but there is a comfy as fuck old timey amusement place within walking distance of my house.
>cheap as hell
>as kid could win coupons and free day passes etc. with library reading program
>old school neon signs that burn so brightly you can see it lit up half a mile away
>creaky wooden rollercoasters
>comparatively short lines
>>
File: Lakeside Labyrinthe.jpg (97KB, 872x654px) Image search: [Google]
Lakeside Labyrinthe.jpg
97KB, 872x654px
>>35892549
This here is a house of mirrors, it has an eerie greenish glow and will keep you bumping into glass for upwards of fifteen minutes.
You'll slowly see everyone else make it out before you, but then you find the spot you'd been ignoring that leads to freedom.
>>
>tfw only have Epcot after-four passes right now because we're poorfags

It's better than nothing and Epcot is my favorite park, but I miss the others too.
>>
File: lakeside skoota boats.jpg (122KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
lakeside skoota boats.jpg
122KB, 800x600px
>>35892645
They have what's basically like bumper cars, but little boats, the lake whips up into a rocking frenzy with the multi-boat assaults and it adds a new element to the bumping shenanigans.
>>
File: lakeside autoskooter.jpg (31KB, 550x450px) Image search: [Google]
lakeside autoskooter.jpg
31KB, 550x450px
>>35892691
Of course they do have real bumpercars as well, they move with surprising speed.
>>
File: Lakeside ferris wheel.jpg (26KB, 474x640px) Image search: [Google]
Lakeside ferris wheel.jpg
26KB, 474x640px
>>35892742
The more I think about it the more I miss it.
Of course I did have to watch my oneitus playing tongue hockey on the ferris wheel.
That's not a fun ride when you're a solo adult.
>>
File: lakeside spidey's wild ride.jpg (76KB, 800x422px) Image search: [Google]
lakeside spidey's wild ride.jpg
76KB, 800x422px
>>35892791
This one, also not my cup of tea, made me very nauseous and I was also stuck with the person who kind of cucked me.
>>
File: lakeside heart flyers.jpg (148KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
lakeside heart flyers.jpg
148KB, 1024x768px
>>35892845
>tfw we all fought to ride this one with mom when we were kids
>>
File: lakeside matterhorn.jpg (83KB, 644x483px) Image search: [Google]
lakeside matterhorn.jpg
83KB, 644x483px
>>35892927
Ten or so years ago they plopped a funnelcake stand next to this one, it's hard to ride it without getting a little hungry from the smell. Huge funnelcakes though, the kind you have to split between 2-3 people.
>>
>>35893077
>felt good
Yeah, but you forgot the part where you got gangbanged by them, you disease ridden roast beef hoagie with extra mayo.
>>
>>35893149
I've actually never had sex with a guy but nice try I guess
>>
>>35893190
>goes out of her way to yowl out her filthy gender
>hasn't has her anus used as storage space for spare kilos of kielbasa
Nice try, swamptrash.
>>
>>35893242
it was relevant to the story lol calm down it's a theme park thread
>>
>>35893251
This is what we do here, it's par for the course.
>>
>mom takes me to Universal Studios Hollywood for my sweet 16
>fucking obsessed with Jurassic Park
>ride Jurassic Park ride, see props from the movie and soundstages where it was filmed on the backlot tour
>buy Universal-exclusive Jurassic Park stuff
>it's early November so the Halloween Horror Nights stuff is still up, including a haunted house
>carrying a plastic bag with a poncho in it from the Jurassic Park ride
>get so scared a couple of times that I whack the actors with the bag, beginning a running joke in my family that lasts to this day about how I punched Freddy Krueger in the face
>staff gives me an "it's my birthday" button to wear and people tell me happy birthday all day
>tram driver for the backlot tour has everyone riding sing happy birthday to me

I grew up near Orlando so I've been to Disney and Universal tons of times, but none of them would make a particularly interesting story. The first time I went to Islands of Adventure, the third Ace Ventura movie was being filmed there
>>
>>35893327
whatever I deleted it anyway
>>
All my theme park stories are mostly the opposite of comfy
>>
>be young child in southern califor ia during based early 90s
>mom gets us every other weekend so she and her boyfriend take us to theme parks in the area
>busted my face open on disneyland resort pool sometime around fourth birthday
>be around six or seven when BATMAN: THE RIDE opens up
>be there opening weekend
>stand in line for hours
>super hype
>first ride I ever stood in line for that had misters to mist the line with cool water while you wait
>mystified by that pun not intended
>get to the front
>too short to ride
>rest of family gives thinly veiled apologies then rides the ride
>I cry the whole time
>I refuse to speak to any of them for remainder of weekend
>every time we went we would get one of those picture keychains
>the picture key chain thing we got that week shows me standing several feet away red faced and furious
>went to Knotts berry farm once
>punched the fake villain guy holding up the train we were on
>obviously not hard since I was a little kid
>went to wet and wild and found someone's wallet for them
>queen Mary isn't really a theme park but I still think it's my favorite thing we ever did with regularity
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.