[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Radicalizing the Romanceless

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 24f.jpg (415KB, 636x762px) Image search: [Google]
24f.jpg
415KB, 636x762px
http://slatestarcodex.com/2014/08/31/radicalizing-the-romanceless/

I came across this post today, and I found that what this man is saying is very agreeable.

The common definition of the "nice guy," one that merely acts nice and feels "entitled" to sex is not necessarily true. While some do act this way, I would say that most, including myself, do not. I know very well that I am not entitled to anything, but in certain cases I feel absolutely flabbergasted.

I find it confusing, odd, strange, and quite peculiar that men who treat women poorly, and in some cases even abuses them, have consistently more success with women than us, who are, I would hope, are regular, decent people.

Say that we are 0. The ones that abuse are -25. 0 > -25, is it not? So why is it that -25 people have more success with women than the 0s? Such is life, I suppose.

Now, that is not to say that all chads are evil people; in fact, most of them are not; but some are, and they have more success.
>>
>>35890408
>Say that we are 0. The ones that abuse are -25. 0 > -25, is it not? So why is it that -25 people have more success with women than the 0s?
because 0 is nothing, while -25 is an actual value
0 is the absence of value
>>
File: 1490824914275.jpg (219KB, 640x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1490824914275.jpg
219KB, 640x1920px
>>35890408
>I find it confusing, odd, strange, and quite peculiar that men who treat women poorly, and in some cases even abuses them, have consistently more success with women than us, who are
Traditional "alpha" characteristics
they indicate to a woman that they're more genetically fit
>>
>>35890486
Literally speaking -25 isn't a value, you can't have -25 things
>>
>>35890793
You can have 25 negative actions that you talk about, 25 positive actions, or complete boring neutrality. Those quantify your integrity as a human being.
>>
chads are actually nicer than betas lol

they have better sense and intuition too. they know how to treat a lady. betas are the ones who abuse girls, chads don't need to.
>>
Because the -25 man is actually attractive and probably fun to be around while the 0 is just nice. Women like attractive and fun men, not nice men.
>>
>>35890864
The average guy rejected by a girl and told he was nice or kindhearted is a nicer person than Chad on average. Most kind men will be rejected by girls, most Chads will beat up or belittle another man if it got him pussy.
>>
>>35891024
>most Chads will beat up or belittle another man if it got him pussy.

Not if it got him pussy.. There's probably a reason why betas are fucking beta. I'm sure the girl would do it too. Creepers will creep and need to be put in check for acting like scumbags. If not Chad or Stacy, everyone else will
>>
>>35891105
This post is just one big non sequitur.
>>
File: file.jpg (70KB, 600x447px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
70KB, 600x447px
Being a good person has nothing to do with being attractive. In the news a few days ago, a man used his pregnant wife as a human shield while shooting at the police. He is not a better person than any virgin on /r9k/.

You need to recognize that virtuosity has nothing to do with love. Women hate nice guys because they expose this fact.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.