[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Times you thought you made it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: mememan.png (801KB, 750x900px) Image search: [Google]
mememan.png
801KB, 750x900px
It was too good to be true

>twelfth grade
>have lesbian best friend
>meet shortstack qtpie
>both lesbo and I are infatuated
>inexplicably chooses me, start going out
>lebian friend hates me now, no friends, just shortstack gf
>she loves martial arts, anime and video games, same kinks
>she's fucking perfect

Fast forward two years

>be working, saving to go to post secondary of choice to avoid debt and because gbp can't buy tuition
>GF in uni, relationship basically perfect up until this point
>all of a sudden, difficult to talk to, distant, less sex, spends more and more time at dojo
>tells me one evening that she has these weird feelings for this 36 year old instructor at her dojo
>tell her to shut that shit down, she tells me she'll stop hanging out with him outside dojo but needs to keep training with him
>reluctantly agree

Fast forward three months

>GF texts me to meet her near her uni campus
>been drinking with a buddy I haven't seen since early high school, figure it's probably nothing, just gonna bitch at me for not talking to her enough or something (even though she's the one not responding to messages)
>she fucking dumps me

Fast forward five months

>still feel empty inside
>hate her, hate myself, no passion to do anything about it, not angry or desperate enough to hero
>for some reason we start talking again
>she comes over, we watch a movie
>things get steamy
>think things can be simple
>find out she started fucking that 36 year old

Reminder she's my age, fucking 19

>disgusted with her and myself for letting this happen
>he's extremely sexually aggressive with her, talking about how horny he is all the time and how horny he makes her
>makes me physically ill
>after a few weeks of basically staying around her to stop her from getting fucked by a guy who was almost old enough to be her dad when she was fucking born, decide I can't take this shit anymore
>tfw I want to be free of this pain, pic related

Gets pretty feelsy from here, cont?
>>
she wasn't perfect, your relationship wasn't perfect, cut her the fuck off completely if she's causing you this much pain

either stand up for yourself now or live a life of cuckery
>>
File: age-of-feels.jpg (180KB, 590x591px) Image search: [Google]
age-of-feels.jpg
180KB, 590x591px
I thought I found my perfect bf in 2014. We broke up shortly, and it devastated me - the whole ordeal fucked me up, and I'm still feeling the pain. But back when it started, I legitimately thought I had finally met the person of my dreams with whom I would grow old with.

I thought I finally had found a great path out of NEETdom just last month, when I got this job at this seemingly good place. However, then I realized I'd just be doing menial clerical work for a miserly wage. It's not uncomfortable: at the very least, the place is fun and easy-going, but it's dead-end and low-paying.
>>
>cont?
You can continue on your way to /soc/
>>
>>35890209
I did.

>go to her place last saturday
>she's cut her hair, it's usually down to her waist but it's at her shoulders
>can't stop looking at her hair
>we talk about how shit the situation is
>eventually both crying, she starts telling me she's sorry
>telling me she broke up with me because she didn't want to hurt me, sounds like bullshit but I believe it because it feels right and I don't want to accept the other possibility
>doesn't matter anyway, we won't see each other again, we agreed
>she hugs me, I hesitate and hug back
>she's crying on my shirt, getting her snot in it and stuff
>she's done it so many times, but it's been so long
>she tells me the last time she cut her hair was when she cut off her abusive father, tells me when it finishes growing back she figures she'll be officially able to move on
>realize what she's saying
>now I'm crying

This is like some shit out of a fucking movie

>hold each other crying for two hours
>she tells me she loves me for the first time in six months
>stands up and gets a glass of water
>when she comes back I've got my coat and boots on
>she asks if I can let go one more time
>silently hold her
>frustrated, want to scream that we wanted the same thing
>infuriated that the thing that's best for both of us is to move on
>say "goodbye" seriously for the first time in my life

Got blackout drunk that night, no idea how I got home but I didn't have my gloves or my scarf

Still feel like shit.

Fuck feelings and relationships, leave it to the real people.
>>
>>35890209
>>35890209
>>35890159
get on with it faggot.
>>
Your gf is totally unfaithful. She destroyed years of relationship by fucking a man 17 years older than her, and has the gall to cry on your damn shirt that she's "sorry"?

All the bullshit with her hair is a smokescreen. It's emotional manipulation. She is the only one to blame, and she can deal with it herself. Don't give her the luxury of pity.
>>
>>35890468
I absolutely blame her. I didn't include my shitty behavior and neglect for the months leading up to this whole situation. We're both guilty. She didn't fuck the guy til we were broken up, but it still feels like a betrayal.

We were both so concerned with what the other thought of us we forgot to actually be a partner to the other, and ended up in the bullshit situation we did. Don't get me wrong, I'm not apologizing for her fucked up relationship with her senpai, but I'm not innocent either. I could be angry if I was innocent.
>>
Honestly, move on and be thankful for what you had.

Two year relationship is an admirable thing. You got to experience love and for a decent amount of time. Your ex had the decency to break up with you rather than be an immature cunt and cheat on that man and then tell you before breaking up with you.

Take 3 months for yourself, rethink your future relationship goals. Try not to rush into another relationship during this time. Fuck some random if you absolutely need to but trust me, it probably won't fill the current hole in your heart.

It will pass, in time.
>>
>>35890615
I'm trying, anon. Threads called "times you thought you made it" because I have no idea if I can achieve that again. I've lost weight, gained muscle, fixed my wardrobe and learned how to get a decent haircut, so I've got the tools... still gotta learn how to climb. I know it'll pass in time, it just hurts, and it also hurts that eventually it'll stop hurting, if that makes sense...

Sorry just needed to share this with someone and I don't want to talk about my gf fucking a 36 yr old with anyone close to me.
>>
File: images (2)~03.jpg (8KB, 277x182px) Image search: [Google]
images (2)~03.jpg
8KB, 277x182px
>>35890615
>our ex had the decency to break up with you rather than be an immature cunt and cheat on that man and then tell you before breaking up with you.

Usually when a girl tells you about breaking up and leaving for another guy, she's already been seeing and fucking that guy for months before she feels safe enough to branch swing, you fucking thick skulled faggot.
>>
>>35890771
>usually

This may be my inner cuck/denial speaking but I actually believe her

She's honest, for better or for worse. One of the primary reasons I was interested in her years ago. Don't think two teenagers could do a 2 year relationship without honesty. Also I kind of read her facebook messages with him, and didn't see any evidence up until three months ago.
>>
File: images~04.jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images~04.jpg
8KB, 275x183px
>>35890849
You do know people communicate face to face and with other forms of media other than facebook?

Seriously how dense are you?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.