[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gaybot Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 8

I want to have a bf.

But I don't know how to go about finding someone that is my type, that also considers me to be his type.
>>
Throw standards out the window and just post pics on here.
>>
I hear that the homosexuals are more accepting of their partner being whores. So go to a bar or club.
>>
>>35890135
>Throw standards out the window

What's the point of settling if you're just going to be equally miserable, too?
>>
File: 1472975389275.jpg (7KB, 228x224px) Image search: [Google]
1472975389275.jpg
7KB, 228x224px
>>35890074
Right? Iv'e relented and went to a gay bar once because my magic the gathering friends wanted to take me for my birthday.

The entire time there I felt like I was in another dimension, I already have nothing in common with regular people, and regular gay people are just the same.

While it was one of the nicest things anyone has ever done for me, we left an hour later, since I was only standing around the table with them and other than the loud music and dancing, you could tell it was really only the regulars there.

I have more in common and feel more relaxed with the straight, married, gym guys that I work out with than I do with other gay guys.
>>
File: 1461002239897.jpg (195KB, 725x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1461002239897.jpg
195KB, 725x1024px
>>35890244
I just assumed you were extremely desperate and didn't care anymore. Get to know fellow anons since we're similar in personality but don't get pics till you're sure you wanna bf him or you might get turned off.
>>
>>35890292
>I just assumed you were extremely desperate and didn't care anymore

No - it's hypocritical to say that "appearance doesn't matter", because it does.

>Get to know fellow anons since we're similar in personality but don't get pics till you're sure you wanna bf him or you might get turned off.

What if the Anon is hideously ugly? Granted, I've had really handsome ones, but also really ugly ones. And not just in physical terms... I once started talking to one a lot, and then he showed his true colors. Not only was he ugly and fat as fuck, but he was a security guard at a prison and let it slip to me that he'd enjoyed kicking some guy in the face because he was "annoying".

I don't want to sound high and mighty (I'm not), but the fact that I've had really handsome Anons talk to me has emboldened me to feel that I can do better than just a fat and ugly Robot who doesn't even take care of himself. Maybe I can't do a 10/10, but I can certainly aim for something that is decent-looking, at least.

But it's hard.
>>
File: 1489774400369.png (450KB, 500x619px) Image search: [Google]
1489774400369.png
450KB, 500x619px
>>35890455
From your description you're either too handsome to be here or very vain. You should get out either way this board is for the attractive challenged
>>
IGNORE FAGGOTS AND ROLL FOR THE MOST EPICEST PEPE EVER SEEN EEEERRE
>>
File: 35432.gif (996KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
35432.gif
996KB, 500x370px
>>35890704
>From your description you're either too handsome to be here or very vain. You should get out either way this board is for the attractive challenged

I'm sorry you feel that way. I'm not attractive, and I like to think that the only time handsome Robots have deigned to talk to me is because of a quirk or fluke.

And there is no point in settling, not even for the ugliest loser. Because you're going to be miserable being with someone you're not even attracted to. Being alone is awful, but being stuck with someone you don't even find attractive and pretending you care because you know they're the only thing you could obtain? That's pure life-consuming misery. And between those two, loneliness is better.
>>
i've been thinking of hanging around 'gay' areas of London (not seedy like public bathrooms, just general area) and hope to be approached by someone.

i just don't want to meet someone online
>>
>>35890179
and that's how diseases are easily spread. sure you can hook up and have sex easily but relationships are literally non-existant.

they judge you based on your looks and if you aren't a type of muscle bear/athletic body or anything similar to those standards you just get rejected.

being gay is horrible, imo
>>
>>35890074
Take it to /lgbt/ you degenerate homos.
>>
File: jeb.jpg (138KB, 489x685px) Image search: [Google]
jeb.jpg
138KB, 489x685px
>>35891525
thank you, someone finally said it
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.