[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does bleach and ammonia work for a peaceful death?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1490278616214.jpg (104KB, 614x441px) Image search: [Google]
1490278616214.jpg
104KB, 614x441px
I have a bucket and some ammonia from back when I was cycling a fish tank. It's just a huge jug just sitting there and could be useful for when I'm done with this life.
I just want to go out quietly listening to music with out struggle (a bit is okay if it's painless).
I'm just worried that given my lack of knowledge on this I might mix the bleach wrong or get the wrong kind (if that's even possible), but I rather sound like an idiot rather than fuck it up and end up in horrible pain and or permanent disability and be denied peace from people who think they're doing something morally just.

Thank you for your time.
>>
>>35889096
If you plan on drinking bleach and you actually drink enough to kill you it will take a few days to slowly and painfully eat away at your insides you will end up in the hospital with anyone who gives a fuck about you crying and the doctors telling you there is nothing they can do for you as you wait the few days to die
>>
you will die a very painful death they used that shit in ww1

you will not die quickly or painlessly
>>
>>35889136
OP meant to use bleach and ammonia's reaction to make a toxic gas, not to drink bleach
>>
>>35889096
Drink hemlock. If its good enough for Socrates, its good enough for you.
>>
>>35889194
Doesn't grow in my area. I still need to look into how quick/painless it is though, but in case it fits the bill is there a way I could get a hold of some?

Doubt I could go on Amazon.......
>>
File: 148386658013.jpg (421KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
148386658013.jpg
421KB, 1920x1080px
>>35889096
Since no one has really responded at the moment, which is understandable, I'll just sign off. Only bring this up in case someone else comes later to reply.
>>
No it would extremely painful for you.
>Within 24 hours of exposure to mustard agent, victims experience intense itching and skin irritation, which gradually turns into large blisters filled with yellow fluid wherever the mustard agent contacted the skin. These arechemical burnsand are very debilitating. Mustard agent vapor easily penetrates clothing fabrics such as wool or cotton, so it is not only the exposed skin of victims that gets burned. If the victim's eyes were exposed then they become sore, starting withconjunctivitis, after which the eyelids swell, resulting in temporary blindness. In rare cases of extreme ocular exposure to sulfur mustard vapors, corneal ulceration, anterior chamber scarring, andneovascularizationhave occurred.
>>
>>35889096
I prefer evangelion but whatever floats your boat, bro.
>>
>want to go out quitely while listening to music
I have another way. If you live in a contry with snowy winters, just wait until one.
Stock up with lots of alchohol, weed, and sleep pills. Go out somewhere in the woods, not in the wilderness, but lonely place, preferably with good view on stars. Consume alchohol, weed or another sense-reducing drug, and begin to undress yourself, slowly. At first it would be quite cold, but then your sensitivity will fall down dramatically and you wont feel a thing. Just set up the music and take a sleep pill.
Beware, the most of that time you'll be uncautious, and if some good samaritan will find you, troubles are imminent.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.