[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats up you guys. I present to you a non ironic thought experiment.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: maskofasociopath.jpg (13KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
maskofasociopath.jpg
13KB, 400x400px
Whats up you guys.

I present to you a non ironic thought experiment.

I've finally regained my confidence and have decided to set out a plan to restore my reputation via any means necessary.

There will be no moral limits and I have about 15k cash at my disposal.

I'm 20 years old and I understand that social reputation is now based on social media.

My current reputation is that of a weirdo but I'm good looking and was the most popular kid at my school until I started using drugs and was basically deliberately cut off by all my social groups.

The drugs I was using was just weed and stuff but it really fucked with my mind and because I lost all my girls I became desperate and started talking to people and girls awkwardly, developed low self esteem and my social enemies started to spread untrue rumours about me and pretty much took advantage of me in loads of ways.

My goals are now to essentially become somewhat Instagram famous and gain a reputation for being good with girls and wealthy.

I have at my disposal friends who are models, multiple friends who have famous friends and a steady income. Currently at uni.

Give me your best plans. Best response gets 20 pounds in bitcoin.
>>
File: 1462614503037.jpg (278KB, 1018x1121px) Image search: [Google]
1462614503037.jpg
278KB, 1018x1121px
you seem lost, friendo

I think you're looking for >>>/b/
>>
You're a poser.

Get over yourself.

It doesn't matter what other people think about you. If you care about your public appearance THAT much, you should reevaluate your priorities.
>>
>>35889014
nah, you guys are more mature and clever here. I respect the untapped intelligence on this board and I know that most of you are geniuses, its just that society doesn't respect you
>>
>>35889014
>Virtue signaling, the image
>>
>>35889044
I'm not a poser I'm just not an idiot.

Its like telling me to not make money. The idea of money itself doesn't make sense but if everyone buys into something and you know it will improve your quality of life then why not use it to your advantage i.e. make money?

In the same way social media and social manipulation are tools that we use to improve our quality of life. If you can figure out a way to get hundreds of people to think you are awesome you have effectively made yourself happier and more attractive to girls.
>>
File: 1488732465815.png (132KB, 1200x891px) Image search: [Google]
1488732465815.png
132KB, 1200x891px
>>35888960
I wash myself with a rag on a stick.

notoriginalaroundhere
>>
File: 1483838216826.jpg (21KB, 276x395px) Image search: [Google]
1483838216826.jpg
21KB, 276x395px
>>35888960
Yet more evidence to support my theory that robots are low functioning sociopaths
>>
>>35888960
I have something OP

> make Instagram account
> hire a photographer to take cool pictures of you wearing cool clothes
> occasionally post relationship quotes
> buy a really really small amount of fake likes to make it not that obvious
> contact some old friends via the account and catch up with them slowly over a few weeks, they will start to see you differently.
> lay low and social functions but come dressed really nice and expensively (use that money to get good clothes and shit)
> don't try and hit on girls just be cool calm and collected and get people to like you and want to have you around more
> once you have loads of followers, release a really generic song or start a youtube channel

cont. if I can think of more
>>
>>35889181
Yes, but extreme confidence will make you a high functioning sociopath which is the same thing as being a famous or notable person
>>
>>35889044
also to respond further, I literally just turned 20 and I run an underground market that makes me 50k a year easily + at university, so I'm pretty chilled on priorities at the moment
>>
>>35889214
Nah famous people are just mind controlled sex slaves for their jewish overlords
>>
>>35888960
if you were srs about the btc you would ask us to email you. and why should we trust someone trying to rise to fame.
>>
>>35889582
all I need is a btc address in the response, monkey
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.