[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fanfics

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1490052041021.jpg (44KB, 495x534px) Image search: [Google]
1490052041021.jpg
44KB, 495x534px
Have any of you spergs written fanfiction?

I have.

Will post links if enough interest.
>>
that's all these assholes do all day
write stories about sexual encounters with family, women, men, inanimate objects
>>
I haven't, but everytime i'm overwhelmed by loneliness i write a lot of weird philosophical shit, so it's almost the same.
>>
>>35888855
post your gay buttfuck stories, I'll read them
>>
>>35888855
I did. It was gay romace about two corpmates. I won ship in EVE Online for this.
>>
I write trollfics full of horrible grammar and absurd, gory scenarios.

Judging by your image you posted, you probably know who I am.
>>
>>35889360
i don't

orgg
>>
>>35889289
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11764872/1/Kill-La-Kill-Season-2
>Set two years after the events of Kill La Kill, Season 2 follows our heroes as they attempt to adjust to normal lives. But when enemies and allies both old and new appear, they must defend their world, and possibly their entire universe. Contains AU and other weird shit. Crime/Sci-Fi.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12115558/1/The-Fourth-World
>n the Multiverse, there are many worlds. In the Fourth World, our "hero", for lack of a better term, is Yukiteru "Y2K" Amano, a not entirely law-abiding 14 year old who joins the (short-lived) Survival Game with his girlfriend, Yuno Gasai, who has some interesting quirks (like probably having Borderline Personality Disorder). Humor/Parody.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12304718/1/The-Last-Rites-Of-Kodaka-Hasegawa
>Kodaka has all the important things in a normal teenage boy's life: friends, the Rocky Horror Picture Show, the Twilight Zone, a demon from another multiverse possessing his body, etc. Kodaka's life is changed when he's possessed by the demon Gusion. But is this a curse, a blessing, or something in between? Supernatural/Humor.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12311430/1/Gold-Wind-Blows
>An AU fic that sees some drastic changes: Chinatsu is a teenage delinquent, Kyouko is a shy, friendless girl, Ayano is a morally conflicted corrupt Student Council VP, and Sakurako is completely psychotic. On top of all this, there's a powerful drug lord nicknamed "Caid" in town, who's Sakurako and Ayano's boss, with her identity being more shocking than you could imagine. Crime/Drama.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12361635/1/Unjustice-Society-Of-America
>What happens when evil versions of superheroes unite and begin to terrorize reality? Sci-Fi/Horror.
>>
>>35888855
I've erotic fanfics a couple of times. Unfortunately, unless you're writing fanfics for the most mainstream of shit, there doesn't seem to be much demand for it. It seems pointless to write stuff nobody cares to read, so I mostly don't bother.
>>
>>35889603
Scroll through the Yuru Yuri tag. You can probably find me that way. Feel like posting it in this thread would be cheating.
>>
shameless self bump

orgrg
>>
Anyone else regret writing really bad self-insert fanfiction fap material?
>>
File: 1489717259228.jpg (81KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1489717259228.jpg
81KB, 500x667px
Anybody who writes fanfiction is a fucking hilarious embarressment and should kill themselves
but after you finish your story. I hate cunts who stop writting in the middle of a story i was enjoying
>>
>>35889692
I'm planning on adding sex scenes to upcoming chapters of my Mirai Nikki fic.
>>
>>35891227
Tfw whenever I get invested in writing a fanfic, I completely forget about my others, even if people enjoy them.
>>
I wrote half a page of mlp fanfiction and never wrote another word of fanfiction ever again.
>>
>>35891248
please include foot stuff if you do

its so hard to find good foot fuck in fiction
>>
File: tsubakiblush2.png (234KB, 800x256px) Image search: [Google]
tsubakiblush2.png
234KB, 800x256px
>>35891298
I will.

The framing device will be Tsubaki deciding to become an erotic novelist.
>>
>>35888855
I wrote reasonably popular total drama island fanfic when i was like 12
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.