[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>every girl that you see on the street and think is cute has

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0525.jpg (165KB, 454x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0525.jpg
165KB, 454x600px
>every girl that you see on the street and think is cute has taken multiple facials, jizzed inside of copious amounts of time, loads on her ass and stomach
>even if by some divine miracle you get a girl, when you kiss her you're essentially tasting another mans jizz
>when you caress her face you're touching dried semen
>your penis enters her vagina and brushes up against different dudes loads

How does it make you feel?
>>
i think it's only really a lol if you marry the gril and she "settles down" with you; otherwise, you just become one of the many who've been with her
>>
Reminder that a man's DNA permanently remains in a woman's body if she swallowed or ever had cum inside her, to the point that it has been demonstrated to impact any future babies with any other men.
>>
>>35888746
Wasn't that only found in flies sometimes
>>
>>35888746
Reminder that the dick tip has that ridge in order to scoop out previous men's cum. All men are biologically cucks
>>
>>35888746
Do you have a source for that senpai? It wouldn't surprise me but I need a source.

I want to redpill some normies.
>>
>>35888923
It's bullshit, actually the reason why we don't produce as much semen compared to primates is because we're basically monogamous creatures

It's really tfw no gf all the way down
>>
>>35888624
Is that Chuggaaconroy? What a player.
>>
>>35888624
C L A S S I C
L
A
S
S
I
C
"

oregano
>>
>>35888746

This is meme science
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.