[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for people sick of the status quo to make realistic,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Looking for people sick of the status quo to make realistic, lasting changes on themselves and others.

See if the following matches you,
then send an email here:
>comeiherenotorreadyATgmailDOTcom

You have an interest in computer science; either ongoing, or generally disposed towards solving problems with algorithms.
You have above average intelligence and have stood out amongst your peers many times.
You are able to talk and express yourself accurately and with brevity.

You have an interest in learning as well as creating.
More of the same is not enough for you.
There is something in your way and you are fully aware that you are capable of not only succeeding at life, but thriving, given the right circumstances.

Looking for people to create those circumstances with.
Looking for people DONE with continued nothingness, DONE squandering their time and intelligence, ready to change themselves and the world.

If you're ready to break free from your self-defined prison as early as next Monday, which I assume is the reason you're on this board for sad people, send an email.

Have any questions? Ask them here!
>>
you know where you posted this right?

follow up: what is your scam exactly?
>>
>>35888613
I imagine not everyone has given up on life here.
I have a few /r9k/ friends that were in fact irl friends.
They're okay wallowing. I am not, and hope to find others that are not.

No scam.
>>
LFG
>>
do you want to grow plants or is that just imagery?
>>
>>35888863
It's imagery. I am in Canada, so I will be able to grow plants next year since when they legalize it, you're allowed to grow up to four plants, but no. This is a grandiose form of escapism that requires the sacrifices real life would need (ie. work) but more interesting.
>>
File: 1480064138216.jpg (40KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1480064138216.jpg
40KB, 1000x750px
four plants... that'll be a lot of leaves

sounds pretty sketchy, but if you or any lurkers want to grow plants there's a ton of farmers who would take you on I'm sure
>>
>>35889117
The Canadian government is allowing four plants per household.
>>
Last bump. Going for a bike ride. Send a message if you got any q whatsoever.
>>
>>35888228
What is your plan? I'm all of these but I'm contracted with the military in IT so I'm not exactly wallowing in nothing
>>
>>35888228
Got any room for an ideas guy? I think I've got some good ways to really spruce up your scheme, if you know what I mean.
>>
My scheme as you call it is pretty simple.

We trick roasties into having sex with chad for money, while paying us for management and protection. Basically we'll be taxing them for being sluts while maintaining a relatively work free, comfy livelihood.
If things go as planned, may even be able to score some free access to handholding, but haven't gotten it completely worked out. That's why I need other like minded brobots to pitch in and join the cause.
>>
>>35888228
No offense, but I know this is going to be some stupid ass, pyramid scheme bullshit. Prove me wrong you faggot
>>
>>35890272
So basically you just want to be a beta robot pimp
>>
>>35890390
yes ostensibly I want to become a pimp and run a stable of turned out Stacies running the streets of edmonton with my e-posse
>>
File: 1489931058441.jpg (84KB, 512x444px) Image search: [Google]
1489931058441.jpg
84KB, 512x444px
>>35890272
Motherfucker, I was expecting some Daniel Quinn,"Ishmael, " shit. You're not even trying to pitch your idea.
>>
>>35890439
Wait that was your real scheme? Are you 12? This is the dumbest plan I've ever heard. How are you going to find people to pimp? Most girls who end up as prostitutes either owe money to drug dealers or are turned out by their boyfriends (I'm talking about streetwalkers not professional sex workers). How are you going to do this when you're a beta robot?
>>
>>35888228
>interest in CS
Yup

>Above average intelligence
As a /sci/ shitposter I like to think I do

>talk and express yourself accurately
Shit. This is /r9k/ afterall.

Are you guys also like f-society are something?
>>
>>35890481
If I had a talking gorilla to spout bullshit eco-philosophy at you I'd surely use it, but I just really want to tap the fallowed market of resources on this board to ends we can ALL surely agree are agreeable.

We hate Stacies, yes?
We are prone to inaction, yes?
Prostitutes are ever more reliant on their web based advertisement for business, and the type of person to dwell on the chans is going to have inclinations towards web design and app development, yes?

Clearly we could unite and work something out to our benefits both financially and philosophically. If you would prefer something to do with a jabbing ape then I can't help you, but if you are interested in making some scratch off of downtrodden soon-to-be junkies feel free to email me.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.