[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jobs I can do from home.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (188KB, 1342x528px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188KB, 1342x528px
Jobs I can do from home.
>>
>>35888155

Website live chat support
>>
>>35888155
Camwhore
Seriously though, if I had the answer, I wouldn't still be working at my soul sucking call center job, getting screamed at by people and sucking mr Rothstein's dick whenever he talks to me.
>>
Bumping for interest.

The original comment
>>
What languages do you speak, anon? Translating can make some decent money provided you are skilled enough.

The more foreign the language, the better.
>>
>>35888472
I only speak English.
>>
>>35888189
Elaborate family home evening
>>
I can't think of any work from home jobs that aren't either bullshit or require some type of school. Just bite the bullet and get a warehouse job. You hardly have to interact with people and it's good money.
>>
File: 1467862850872.png (255KB, 456x442px) Image search: [Google]
1467862850872.png
255KB, 456x442px
>>35888155
Web developer/designer
Writer/editor
>>
>>35888551
I have a herniated disc and back arthritis
>>
>>35888556
Elaborate senpaily home evening
>>
>>35888564
Do you get disability money? IDK about the actual process but if your conditions stop you from working a normal job, I think you'd qualify.
>>
>>35888597
I'd feel like such a faggot though. It's better to leech of my parents who can at least consent then to leech off society as a whole.
>>
>>35888732

No, man. It's okay.

Chances are that by enrolling you might actually find a suitable job. They often try to get people with a disability to work instead of paying them the benefits, sensibly.

So get your NEETmoney and let them help you find a job. There's no shame in it if you have a handicap.
>>
>>35888967
>Chances are that by enrolling you might actually find a suitable job. They often try to get people with a disability to work instead of paying them the benefits, sensibly.
I didn't know that.
I'll look into it. Thanks family
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.