[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is makeup legal?its not fair and it's nothing but lies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0654.jpg (137KB, 1038x1141px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0654.jpg
137KB, 1038x1141px
Why is makeup legal?its not fair and it's nothing but lies
>>
Men can wear makeup too
Just not eye and lip stuff
>>
>>35887869
>A grown man has a tantrum about women using products to look better
Kill yourself
>>
>>35887869
> apply makeup
> still nigger
>>
>>35887890
> be grown man
> dgaf what women in my society are doing
> they become degenerate whores
> "this is okay, because I am a grown man."

No, dumb fuck, it's the man's job to straighten out the whores in society.
>>
>>35887938
>i don't care but i care enough to make a thread, get angry and vow to change the behaviour of everyone around me
Stop having a tantrum
>>
>>35887938
>It's a man's job to sort out whores
So why did your father do such a bad job?
>>
>>35887982
I'm not OP, and I do care.

Makeup used to be for tiny highlights, but now, they wear it like a mask. It's gross as fuck to kiss a chick with all these artificial pigments weighing on her face.
>>
>>35887869
Cause men give out their penis size when theyre erect and not the rest of all the time, which is fucking deception.
>>
>>35888052
>I'm a faggot and I care about what is on a girls face when I force myself to fuck her
Just imagine men, anon. We both know it's what you want.
>>
>>35887938
i am a woman and i love you thank you. you are a true alpha, while all these beta fucks get screwed over by some slore because they were too pussy to speak out or even take control of their gfs / wives. it's such a shame. real alphas win respect, betas get stuck with the sloppy trashy whores lmao.
>>
>>35888104
You dumb cunt that's not the same at all. It's not deception because no one cares what your flaccid dick is like. You don't come home and wash the inches off your penis before you go to bed.
>>
She isn't any less ugly. It's just the light and angles there.
>>
>>35888126
>implying Chad wants your illiterate ass

Maybe you should wait until you get an alpha before shittalking your only chance at getting laid.
>>
>>35888104
How does that matter at all you retarded cuckold, your penis size is only relevant to your partner when it's hard
>>
File: Shatner wtf.gif (1MB, 200x212px) Image search: [Google]
Shatner wtf.gif
1MB, 200x212px
>>35888104
I hope you're not serious... This is an extreme level of autism
>>
>>35887869
Bill Cosby is looking better these days
>>
>>35887869
>stand sideways in pictures
>crop out half your fat face
>wear all black
>big layer of makeup
>edit photo to remove blemishes and make ass big
>add animal ears and whiskers to cover up ugly face even further

literally easy mode
>>
>>35887869
Because they're craving for beauty and compliments while they still young
So, women rights in general.
>>
>>35887938
I believe last time a guy did, it involved his vehicle and sorority sisters.
>>
>>35888134
>>35888175
>>35888231
>>35888496
How sad..

Are you serious? What kind of girl would want to see or know that her partner has a smaller penis than usually all of the other time? How do you feel good about yourself knowing that 99%, every moment not having sex, you're walking around with a shrimp in your boxers? Nobody wants to see that. And you think girls only care about the penis during sex, NO you're fucking wrong. Would you like if your girl had a perky butt and nice tits, an hourglass figure, yet she deflated when you looked at her?

Also who knew dicks would come with technial issues? All kinds of problems other than size not being what it is when men say "oh I am X inches." Just be fucking honest and say what you are the majority of the time, which is like 5-9 inches tinier. Ugh. YOU want to talk about fucking deception? Look at you. You're saying you went out for a jog once a year and you call yourself an athlete. Lmao. Get a fucking grip, literally and metaphorically.

Also guys can talk sooooooooo much game but guess what, not only is your penis size matching what you stated, you probably cum in 3 seconds which makes it so stupidly awful. Who knew sex was going to be short? And don't say because the girl was so gorgeous you couldn't help it. Men are fucking FUCKING the worst on Earth. Talking about makeup when your asses can't even get biology right, ugh.
>>
Message for you ladies: get yourself a man who is the best alpha without exaggerating his numbers, aka when he's hard. He should be aesthetic all the time to be the "one" . Ps it really isn't hard..
>>
File: 333.gif (2MB, 408x225px) Image search: [Google]
333.gif
2MB, 408x225px
>>35889095
>>35889133
You got us there m8
>>
you wanna be big enough so your girl isn't disappointed as hell when she sees you small. its tragic.
>>
>>35889095
not only is your penis size NOT matching the number you stated*
>>
>>35889095
Dicks don't have an aesthetic purpose like butts and tits do. You cannot see them through clothes the vast majority of the time. That's a false equivalency.
The size is only mentioned for practical purposes, aka how deep it goes into the vagina during intercourse. You don't know anyone who fucks with their dick limp, do you?
Also i'd like to know who the fuck grows 9 inches between being soft and being hard.
>>
>>35889422
>Dicks don't have an aesthetic purpose like butts and tits do.
Are you fucking serious? Let me guess,
you're either a boy or you're gay lmao.

Girls imagine. And girls also like to touch through pants. It's not nice touching a mini sea slug, girls want to imagine their man at his fullest at all times and know it's there. This isn't some fucking wind up doll people have to wait for. You are batshit insane if you think girls want a small dick period. Even average size is stupid, because it becomes small 90% of the time.

You act like "oh ha ha you dont know anyone who fucks with a limp dick"

no shit, but nobody wants to be around a limp dick do you see? feel me? people need an alpha man and not one who barely even makes it when he's hard.. if you're 6 or 7 at best, fucking slice your face and wannabe thumbpenis off because its just disgusting. how the fuck do you think someone would feel if their 'average' size penis boyfriend was literally a fucking micro organism all of the time? that's not deception? you're right, its abuse, torture, and inescapable torment. fuck. emotionally AND mentally and FUCKING physically!
>>
How would you feel if you wanted to grope or touch your girl's breasts any time, but when you did at any other time than during sex, it became a nipple? Would you like to know that a nipple was there and there was a fucking mini nipple in place of juicy, luscious breasts?

How would you feel knowing those breasts were only accessible during sex? And they had to be activated and shit? Fuck

I fucking hate you fucking not-even-men go fucking die.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tvh6gCWt7kQ
>>
psa for ladies: anytime a "man" tells you his ""size"", subtract 3-4 inches and get the real #.

it's disgusting how they try to play it off like their sex number is actually their size in real life. like no, your almonds are not pre-activated and activated all the time. you're actually a microplankton. thinking i could settle for 'average' is actually settling for something less than a finger. that isn't a man. that's why you have to meet someone who's big. get yourself an alpha, always babes <3333 don't settle! :) xxxo
>>
it's like the equivalent of thinking you're buying organic produce, but it turns out the apples are 1/2 in size and unwashed, not organic, GMO, made by some dirt farmer and had wormholes all over
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.