[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>year already 1/3 gone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: B7f2_OECEAAyijj.jpg (27KB, 545x362px) Image search: [Google]
B7f2_OECEAAyijj.jpg
27KB, 545x362px
>year already 1/3 gone
>>
>life already 1/3 gone
>>
m8 it's not even 1/4 gone yet
>>
File: can't take it anymore.jpg (101KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
can't take it anymore.jpg
101KB, 1024x1024px
>>35887880
s-shut up! t-tha's not true
>>
>>35887912

if it's not true you're too young to be here m8
>>
>>35887880
more like half lmao
>>
>>35887833
>OP can't even into math
>>
>>35887949
>18 * 3 = 54

What third world shit hole do you live in where that is the life expectancy
>>
>>35888012
>everyone on r9k is 18 years old
Fuck off, child.
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 210x339px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 210x339px
>>35887833
>turning 20 this year

What the fuck how do I get off this ride, I arrived here at 13.

Help me anons, I watched "HER" last night and suddenly the emotions resurfaced for the first time in months.
They are safely suppressed, but I don't know how to fight off the next wave of loneliness.

I have tried everything, absolutely everything, and none of it gave me any satisfaction. I tried getting a gf, I tried getting a bf, I joined the army, I went to uni, I did an online course, I got pets, I started reading, I gave up 4chan, I gave up vidya, I got a job, and I got "friends". Yet here I am, 20 and still so desperately lonely.

I was so sure it could all change at 13.
>>
>>35888058
See >>35887949
>too young to be here if 1/3 of your life isn't already gone at 18

lrn2read
>>
>>35888012
I'm 24 I will die well before I'm 72
>>
>lifespan already 1/3 gone
>>
>>35888090
Yes, you are too young to be here. You're fucking 18 years old, you literally have almost a decade to fix your life. Most of us don't have time left.

Now piss off, cancer guy.
>>
>>35888111
>tfw same age but obese
>realize I probably won't make it to 74 unless I change now
>>
>>35888073
You're still on about level 4 or 5. You still need to try self improvement, art, and psychedelics. Level 6 or 7 over here.
>>
>>35888073
I wish I knew. I'm 20 and I don't know how to beat loneliness.

But then again, the only person I truly cared about was my mother, and she died when I was 12.

I don't know if her dying was too much for me, or of I can change.
>>
>>35888157
I do a lot of /fit/ improvement because I am in a snowflake sport, I am the best in my country at it, but I barely get any enjoyment from it any more, I just kind of like beating people now.

I have done a lot of drugs looking for higher truth or enlightenment, but all I hit was high. So far done some pot, cocaine, meth, ecstacy, lsd, shrooms, benzos, and some synthetic that I am unsure of it's origins. I tried them in combination and alone, couldn't seem to find anything that made me feel any better long-term.

I took art in senior year, I was apparently good at it, I just don't enjoy it as I can't appreciate my own work. I was considering taking it up as an emotional outlet again, but I think I would just make myself more dissapointed like I used to.
>>
>>35888012
25 * 3 = 75

Pretty sure that smoking and eating fast food half of the week I won't make it further
>>
>>35887833
No it's not you fucking retarded faggot nigger.
>>
>>35888226
I still got my parents, and I'm thankful for that, but I think deep down that they are the reason I am so broken.
Sounds terrible though anon, I hope you get through it bud, had a few friends and family die so far, not many "young" people have even been to funerals I find.
>>
Think of it this way: you're that much closer to dying and getting off this fucking ride
>>
Good. The first third of it has been total shit. Finally seeing some signs of improvement so hoping it keeps rolling along.
>>
>comfy cold season is now definitely over
>it's going to be normie season for another 6 months again
>>
>>35887881
12/4=3
It's april in 2 days
tfw cant into math
>>
>>35888976

Yeah, the start of April. Which means only 3 months have been completed. 3/12, or 1/4
>>
>>35887833
>1/3 gone
90 days into 2017

90 days isnt .33 of a year. it's ~.25
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.