[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Share my feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: Cry with me!!!!.png (239KB, 698x392px) Image search: [Google]
Cry with me!!!!.png
239KB, 698x392px
Okay so i came here to share my feels with you brothers! Need few advices and thoughts.

>be 19
>beta af, social life starts to rebuild
>moved to new city so i know nobody
>start playing guitar in a church
>meet cute girl who sings there
>go for a drink with friends and she is there
>apparently they are all friends or squad whatever
>start talking and discover that we have mutual topics/interests and like each other
>wanted to ask her out few times latter n shit but found out that she is somewhere around 14-15 or 16
>mfw she looks older
>mfw only woman that liked me enough to go out with me is far from legal
>mfw im so beta i need to seek advice from r9k

What to do in this situation besides becoming an hero?
>>
just forget it and move on
>>
Check your state's age of consent with pic related, it might be younger than you thought
>>
File: brink of death.jpg (63KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
brink of death.jpg
63KB, 633x758px
>class discussion
>never speak but today I feel like speaking
>begin my sentence
>another student jumps up and yells
>"SHUT THE FUCK UP! WHO SAID YOU ARE ALLOWED TO TALK?! YOU PIECE OF SHIT!"
>classmates start cracking up
>teacher tries to calm everyone
>run out the class on the verge of crying my eyes out
DAMN THESE NORMIES
>>
>>35887751

I live in Croatia, EU
>>
>>35887770

At least u got trips with ya.

Allow me to cry with you my friend! :'(
>>
>>35887785
well even better then
>>
>>35888033

DESU i had no idea that was the case here.

Always thought its 18 as it is for other things like driving drinking and other licences....
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.