[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Disrespectful ghetto kids

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

File: 17739582-17739582.jpg (61KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
17739582-17739582.jpg
61KB, 640x480px
My younger cousin gets picked on by ghetto black kids and idk how to help him. He just started high school and is in a public school. Ive been out of high school for about 2 years now and i went to a private school with a ton of rich white kids. any advice or experiences with these people that u could share so i can get a better understanding would be great.

Im not taking this shit to pol cause they racist
>>
>>35887597
What you would consider harassment by blacks is just teasing and a test. They weed out the weaklings. You're supposed to joke around and respond positively.

Not like
>hey I fucked your mom
>gee thanks

But like
>hey I fucked your mom
>walk over smiling
>who my mom?
>banter from there

This high level social interaction though be wary.
>>
>>35887636
Nah but call him names and be overly aggressive. Hes half Asian and half white and they make fun of his mixed race and threaten to jump him.
>>
>>35887636

I would advice that he not smile around them. They will see this as weakness, he has to look "tough," meaning angry or mad. He cannot be smiling and look happy.

t. coworker grew up in detroit ghetto.
>>
>>35887597
>Im not taking this shit to pol cause they racist

true, I browse pol to troll them though. Just making common sense points and being reasonable gets you like 5+ replies.
>>
>>35887597

Tell him to offer them a banana
>>
>>35887597
have your brother call them a nigger, take a morphine, and send them to prison. how its done
>>
from my experience of being in a mostly nigger infested high school I can tell you one thing.

Niggers are like animals.
and like all animals they fear/respect strength.

either your cousin needs to start lifting weights pronto, or kill a few nogs and start rapping about it in his mixtape or something.
>>
>>35887597
As a black guy who had to deal with those little savage bastards in high school, there isn't an easy answer. If he stands up to them and wins, they'll only escalate with guns probably. Best choice is to avoid the animals and try to hang with the dusty blacks. They'll stand up for him a lot
>>
>>35888916
>dusty blacks
Kek nooo.
Never that not them dusty niggas.
One thing to be ashy, I was but I hid it.

But you can't fix dusty.
>>
>>35888962
Nah, the dusties travel in packs. OP's cousin will find refuge among his kind
>>
>>35887597
He can't back down, don't take shit. Be ready to fight if he has to.
No matter what "zero violence policy"-bullshit schools try to pull, fighting back is the best way to stop bullies.
Not saying he should just go up and fight them though, just talk shit back and be ready to fight if he has to. Tell them to fuck off etc.
>>
Make him look like a school shooter, in my experience blacks have an innate fear of school shooters
>>
>>35887597
Get a gun and shoot these niggers
>>
>>35887597
>Im not taking this shit to pol cause they racist

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger
>>
>>35888014
Stakeboard to the chin might keep the nigs from jumping him.
>>
It really is a bad situation if he beats them up they WONT let it go,
They'll come back the next day with a gun.
Happen to some poor Asian kid in my school along time ago.
The Asian kid knew how to box and knocked them out,
They came back and shot him on his way from school.
>>
>>35889251
thats how u get killed
>>
>>35888798
Yeah this haha

I love how I post stories about my open relationship with my wife and it makes them so mad. They're so pathetic.

It's hilarious when they post black crime statistics and they're so dumb they don't even realise that MTV already debunked of all them as being systemic racism.
>>
>>35887597
he has to just burn them back with even worse insults but not ones aimed at the entire group but the individual that last teased him
the group will then laugh at the individual if it was good enough and your cousin will now be less of a target for harassment
basically just be funny and black people will like you
>>
>>35888014
>I'm a sheltered teenager who's anti-racist
Wow so unique. So enlightened. I bet you just love the funny dab memes by those hilarious, intellectual and so cool blacks. You consume all the popular media that shows you how blacks are just such great people and totally equal.

You're such a fucking cuck. Just go and try and teach peace and love to the black bullies and get robbed and raped because that's what you really want.
>>
>>35888916
Black guy here
What the fuck is a dusty black?
>>
>>35889845
>When a 13 year old finds pol
black people are human-beings the redpill is a meme and ur an idiot. Go back to le ifunny cause 4chan seems to be out of your mental range
>>
>>35890051
>black people are human-beings

nope
>>
>>35889951
2 types:
xavier wulf
that nigga from stranger things
>>
File: a5v.jpg (27KB, 380x420px) Image search: [Google]
a5v.jpg
27KB, 380x420px
>>35887597
have him explain to them their objective biological inferiority
>>
Teach him how to roast people, also tell him to give them hot cheetos, that works especially well too (don't ask me why it just works). I've dealt with these kinds of people in school.
>>
File: CuWr71AVMAAT4l0.jpg (130KB, 1756x537px) Image search: [Google]
CuWr71AVMAAT4l0.jpg
130KB, 1756x537px
>you will always be poor and black
I'm sure life can be worse somehow
>>
>>35889951
Just a dusty nigga. Play yugioh and watch anime
>>
>>35887597
Nigger here
Does your little brother smile often or seem happy all the time? That's a sign of submission and men who do that are rightfully disrespected. No matter respects men who smile all the time and the blacks are helping him recognize that. Smiling is a way of showing you are submissive to others Ignore the racists on here saying there's something wrong with it. This is good fr him
>>
just plant drugs in their lockers and tell someone they are selling drugs,
>>
>>35890067
They look like pretty clean people why do you think he is dusty
>>
>>35890144
this guys got it down//
>>
File: 1477697016085.png (267KB, 555x399px)
1477697016085.png
267KB, 555x399px
You beat the shit out of the niggers to assert your dominance
>>
File: 1481384589913.jpg (89KB, 512x777px) Image search: [Google]
1481384589913.jpg
89KB, 512x777px
>>35890051
>black people are human-beans
debatable
>>
>>35890479
Jew here, but got through it
>most mock me for actually doing shit in study hall
>one day, ghetto Stacey complains about test
>"Anon, can you stop yo shit and help me with dis?"
>girl is in angry black teen girl mode, so do it
>girl is impressed
>"Damn, Anon, why don't you just fuckin take the test for me"
>gain respect of head ghetto girl
>she gets her first A on a high school test
>Asks me one day for money
>roast her
>gain respect of ghetto guys
>develop odd friendship with ghetto kids despite being white Jewish kid
>be today
>get invited to ghetto party
Are they using me?
>>
>>35890765
Blacks know not to fuck with jews
https://youtu.be/9pWshQjwLIw
>>
>>35890765
Most black people don't hate white people. Believe it or not black women are looking for white sperm donors. There's a Jewish mathematician who's in high demand among black women going to sperm banks.
>>
>>35889751
Stormfront pols are obsessed with cuckholdry, so don't worry I bet they wank off to your stories.

I know, MTV is also my favorite racism debunking source just like all other millennials. I'm sure glad all us hip young people get our world views from cable television.
>>
>>35891062
I've seen people on Stormfront argue the whiteness of the Basque.

Beautiful site.
>>
>>35891147
I've seen them argue lead poisoning is harmless and that liberals are lying to make excuses for blacks. Someone on pol even argued fluoride poisoning is a meme
>>
>>35891147
I've never seen Stormfront, that's why it's so easy for me to spot their try hard racism on 4Chan.
>>
>>35891253
Stormfront is autistic
You can't even have a swastika as a profile picture
Daily stormer is try hard racism
Stormfront is basically a community of racist middle aged men
>>
>>35889824
This or just act really uninterested as if what they are saying is really fucking stupid because it probably is. You have to make sure not to react the way they expect, they pick on you if they think they are going to get a good reaction. Sarcasm and insults can help, but you have to sound confident. If they react hostile then you have to maintain your stance and outwit them.
>>
>>35889751
>MTV already debunked of all them as being systemic racism.

I'm sure racism is the reason blacks commit a stupidly disproportionate amount of crime no matter where in the world they are. This place is being swarmed by shitskins...
>>
>>35888782
Then your racist and they can tell. Deal with living in America as a poor person.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.