[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

feels keep ruining my fapping

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1418202940584.png (58KB, 645x773px)
1418202940584.png
58KB, 645x773px
>fap
>about to cum
>I start thinking about how I could fuck a qt virgin instead of fapping
>realize that's never going to happen because I'm autistic
>orgasm gets blocked

How do I stop this from happening?
>>
Don't fap
Oregano
>>
File: neechee.jpg (53KB, 850x400px)
neechee.jpg
53KB, 850x400px
>>35887346

>There will never be a pill which inferior males can take to kill their romantic drive
>>
Good. Don't suppress that shame. Embrace it and use it to motivate you. The more I fap, the more I am motivated to go out and get laid, which is the exact opposite that most of these faggots will tell you online.

Doing no fap hurts me more than anything else.
>>
>>35887346
>wanting to fuck a virgin

As a REEEE GET OUT who has had sex with both sluts and a virgin, I seriously don't understand that meme.

Sex with a virgin is awful in every possible way.
>>
>>35887702

Typical normie confuses the aim of sex as being for pleasure instead of forging a bond between two people.
>>
File: 1490796963908.jpg (125KB, 712x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1490796963908.jpg
125KB, 712x1024px
>>35887702
>As a REEEE GET OUT
>had sex with both sluts and a virgin
>meme
>>
>>35887746
But you don't care about forging a bond either, you just want a virgin.

What if a girl only had sex once or twice previously to meeting you?

Would it be REEEE ROASTIE GET OUT I CAN TASTE THE CUMMIES ON YOUR LIPS ?
>>
>>35887746

>sex brings people closer

You're gonna be real disappointed one day anon
>>
File: smugpepe2.jpg (52KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
smugpepe2.jpg
52KB, 499x499px
>>35887794

The more partners a woman has the less likely she will be marriage material.

>>35887803
Statistics show I'm right.
>>
>>35887794
>>35887803
Sex is what you make it
If you want sex to just be a shallow experience that you do just for temporary pleasure than sex is just that

If you want sex to be a romantic and bonding experience between 2 people who love eachother than sex is that
>>
>>35887702

You are as bad as women who don't want to have sex with men because they are virgins and the sex will suck.

It isn't about the initial experience, we are willing to take the time for her to learn. That is the reason I would prefer a virgin, just because I know she wont go seeking other dick because she is a selfish fuck that isn't willing to take the time to teach the dude what she likes.

This is why the cougars who are willing to teach young dudes about sex are the unsung heroes of the world.
>>
>>35887822
Answer the question though, are all non-virgins REEEEEEE material to you or do you have a cut-off rate?
>>
>>35887896

What I personally think of Women is irrelevant to my argument. Doesn't matter pham
>>
>>35887873
>she is a selfish fuck

>I want a virgin so I can teach her how to please me

really makes you hhmmmm
>>
>>35887909
Sure it does, otherwise you have never replied, and you would be out fucking sluts and virgins with no discrimination.
>>
>>35887702
YOU. ARE. NOT. A. ROBOT.

BACK. TO. R. /. RELATIONSHIPS.
>>
>>35888026
Where did I say I ever was?

I explicitly stated that I wasn't.
>>
>>35888061
>not robot
>posts on r9k

wewlad
>>
>>35888061
You literally said
>As a REEEE GET OUT
>>
>>35888080
Sorry if I disturbed your safe space circlejerk, but the blind can't lead the blind. You need normie or "cyborg" input if you ever want to become one.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.