[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a friend, my only real friend, who is the ultimate chad.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1472156291804.png (20KB, 936x590px) Image search: [Google]
1472156291804.png
20KB, 936x590px
I have a friend, my only real friend, who is the ultimate chad. He's a drug dealer, a womanizer, popular, has a great job and soon to own his business.

I do not think I deserve or should have him as a friend anymore. I'm a failure. I'm the exact opposite and at 24 years of age am still a virgin.

I want to die, /r9k/. I am not meant to be in this world. I do not understand people. I do not get how people interact or treat as they do. I fear work. I am always anxious. I have no confidence or self-esteem.

My only concern is that if I off myself, I would destroy my mother. I wouldn't wish to do that. So, is it a good idea to wait for her death and then do the deed? Or should I just jump the ship and flee to find my death somewhere?
>>
I'll just wait until her death. It's what a good boy would do.
>>
>>35886877
I would give this advice to anyone here SERIOUSLY considering killing themselves

get a hold of $500. Steal it from your family, tell them you are doing something productive with it, etc... Or just get a credit card from your bank. Next, get a hold of a normie's FB account that has real friends/activity. Start browsing through it, looking out for ads. Lots of them, you will see, are for shitty drop-shipped products from Aliexpress.com. This means when you click on the ad and buy the product (let's say its a watch), the business just buys it from their supplier in China and ships it to you. Click on the down arrow of the ad, "Why am I seeing this ad?" it will show you the demographic targeting that they are using to run the ad. Now, basically you copy everything about the ad from the picture, the ad text, the site where the product is sold itself (usually a simple shopify template), find the product on aliexpress, and run it yourself. People are literally making millions of dollars a month doing this in 2017 and before you an hero its worth it to give it a shot and see if being rich and alone works out better for you.
>>
>>35887114
hmm, makes me think annonyn
>>
You need to experience the epiphanies that normies go through. You do this by being more social and seizing new opportunities.

You have a golden ticket anon. Go on one his Chad adventures and get to actually know the people he hangs out with. The more you talk, the more likely you will say something that will draw the ire of someone new. This will trigger them to invite you to do something - take those opportunities. That is how you grow socially and gain experience.
>>
>>35886877
>He's a drug dealer

I hope he gets caught and put in prison.
>>
>>35888164
I've been doing this for many years now. I just don't like it. It's not for me, anon. I have learned a lot and from that I've come to my conclusion.
>>
>>35886877
You have a golden ticket right in front of you but you want to commit suicide. Your Chad friend is your way out of this mess. Ask him for help. Model yourself after him (somewhat).
>>
>>35888164
>>35888738
Oh shit somebody already said what I said.
>>
>>35888738
You can't teach a slug how to become a lion
>>
>>35888738
Please refer to
>>35888669
My chad friend is wonderful, but it's just not for me. It's not how I think and act. I wouldn't /be myself/.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.