[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did she mean by this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: Untitled.png (10KB, 1121x496px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
10KB, 1121x496px
>crush on girl i haven't spoken to yet
>share class with her
refer to pic related
>walk in line represented by arrow in pic related
>when passing point a (her and her friends) they stop talking and giggle
>walk by point B and ask where my robot friend is over text
>sit on point b
>crush and her friends sit over at point c, she being closest to me
>think I see her looking at me when I look over
>think I see her looking at me during class
what did she mean by this? is she being friendly? am i chad?
>>
Those wacky kids are after me flag again
>>
fuggur rideinna boossy
>>
>>35886619
not underage
college, studying comsci
might not be original so just making sure
>>
File: IMG_0471.png (112KB, 359x393px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0471.png
112KB, 359x393px
>>35886605
You are retarded. If any of this really did happen, I'm sure she was laughing at the fact that you're under 6 feet tall.
>>
>>35886670
I am exactly 6 feet tall anon
>>
File: IMG_0439.jpg (72KB, 423x408px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0439.jpg
72KB, 423x408px
>>35886753
5'11 is not the same as 6. Sorry to have to be the one to tell you.

Also, you're austistic, and the fact that you are analyzing this meaningless situation to this extent is proof of that. You aren't even positive she looked at you? You are making these connections in your head because you want them to be true.

She doesn't notice you. If you want her to, then go talk to her.
>>
File: ugh.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
ugh.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>35886605
What is this autism, the fact that you're overthinking this happening so hard as to draw out a map and request others to review it with you makes me know you don't have a chance
>>
>>35886842

Bitches can't tell anyways.
>>
>>35886873
>>35886842
what i thought. i can't keep giving myself false hope

yes I know im autistic
>>
File: IMG_0425.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0425.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>35886899
Yes, bitches can always tell. Don't listen to this guy.

>>35886916
Unless you're obscenely ugly then why don't you just try talking to her. What's the worst that happens? She says no and laughs at you then leaves.

As long as you aren't a complete pussy, you should be able to handle being rejected by a girl who doesn't even know you.
>>
>>35886996

>Bitches can always tell
kek

Maybe if you're a 5'7 manlet lying about being 6'1"

If you're just adding an inch to your height, they can't tell.
>>
>>35887089
Bitches know when a guy lies about his height. They can tell. Besides, to most girls if you aren't at least like 6'2 they won't think you're that tall to begin with.
>>
>>35886996
>why don't you just try talking to her.
Not OP, but what should one say when approaching someone like that?
>>
>>35887907
you can literally google "how to start a conversation," come on dude
>>
>>35887907
Just say something to make her laugh. If she's laughs you're off to a good start, if she doesn't laugh and you're not feeling confident, bail.
>>
>>35886605
They were laughing about something autistic you did or said, or something embarassing you were wearing, or your autistic haircut, or the autistic way you walk

>omg LOL here comes that weirdo
>>
File: descarga.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
descarga.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
>be me
>autistic af
>hate when people look into my eyes because it makes me nervous
>girls notice it
>girls start looking into my eyes to make fun of me

Why are girls such terrible creatures?
>>
>>35888992
Damn. Checked my privvalegse
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.