[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAHAHAHAAHAHA DIE STACEY DIE DIE DIE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: C8HaZjTXUAE1hr8.jpg (131KB, 822x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C8HaZjTXUAE1hr8.jpg
131KB, 822x1200px
HAHAHAHAAHAHA DIE STACEY DIE DIE DIE
>>
Poor boyfriend. He was that close to having a waifu.
>>
If I was bf senpai I would bash his autistic head in with a brick and then blow my brains out for allowing myself to be such a cuck in the first place
>>
File: IMG_3550.jpg (77KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3550.jpg
77KB, 1024x576px
>>35886369
>He called the police on himself after
What a fucking cuck bucket
>>
Florida Man does it again!
>>
THE REVOLTION WILL NOT BE TELEVISED, RISE BROTHERS

I bet he let her stay there for free and thought she would love him in return.
>>
File: 1423476222177.png (119KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
1423476222177.png
119KB, 665x662px
STAB THEM KICK THEM SHOOT THEM DEAD

USE A HAMMER, SMASH THEIR HEADS

STACEY STACEY TIME TO DIE

TIME TO PAY FOR ALL YOUR LIES

I STAB I CUT I RIP AND TEAR

I PUNCH I BITE I PULL HER HAIR

SHE SCREAMS SHE CRIES SHE ASKS ME WHY

WHY DOES SHE DESERVE TO DIE

I SCREAM I SHOUT A MIGHTY YELL

YOU IGNORED ME BURN IN HELL!!!
>>
ROASTIES MUST BE MADE TOASTIE! THE DAY OF THE FROG COMES!
>>
sad situation.

but unfortunately, as society continues to degenerate, I think we will see a rise in this type of phenomenon.

people think they're so smart and modern and that they can ignore human instinct and nature but they're wrong.

if you look at history, you will see that too many lonely males is the harbinger of violence, death, war, and revolution.

science cannot stop the human nature.
>>
File: louieckwtf.gif (491KB, 415x303px) Image search: [Google]
louieckwtf.gif
491KB, 415x303px
>>35886713
>but unfortunately, as society continues to degenerate, I think we will see a rise in this type of phenomenon.
ummm what?

>>35886713
>people think they're so smart and modern and that they can ignore human instinct and nature but they're wrong.
edgy.

>if you look at history, you will see that too many lonely males is the harbinger of violence, death, war, and revolution.
sauce?

>science cannot stop the human nature.
It can actually.
>>
>>35886853

>ummmmm source please?

>entire post is full of assertions with 0 evidence and literal memes

30/100. This post is nowhere near substantive enough to receive full credit. Redo and resubmit.
>>
>>35886902
You still haven't posted any sources, edgelord. Stop deflecting.
>>
>>35886853
figures you'd post a pic of Louis C.(uc)K.
>>
>>35886853
louis eyes are hurting me anon...can you edit them?
>>
>white
>probably average height, if not tall
>wife face (a product of high testosterone)
>still couldn't get the girl
What's the point of even trying in life if you're a male with less than perfect life?
>>
>>35886713
>sad situation
>a roastie got what she had coming to her
Get the fuck out of here faggot. No one should pity this whore
>>
>>35887697
I meant its mostly sad for the guy that he felt so hurt that he had to go to the extreme of murder

society will villify him as an evil man but I don't think they will ever understand why he lost it and killed that girl

it wasn't the right thing to do, but in his state of mind it seemed like it was

and nobody will understand or care how bad he felt to do such a thing, they only care that a woman was murdered
>>
>>35887840
I'm not advocating murder here but maybe the question that needs to be asked that society won't is "how can we prevent men from feeling this way?"

but the question that will be asked is "how can we save poor innocent women from evil men?"

nobody cares about mens feelings until those feelings explode and someone gets hurt or killed
>>
>>35886919
>>35886919
You still haven't posted a source that says science can stop the human nature.
Stop deflecting :^)
>>
as men we are taught by society to "grin and bear it" and suffer without complaint.

we aren't allowed to get upset or say how we feel

I think its too much for some guys and they just snap and do something drastic. there's no support system for men's problems. some guys can't take it anymore and lash out, with fatal consequences.
>>
>>35886369
Nobodies asking the real question, why are betas more aggressive than ever? Being pushed in a counter and doing irrational things??
>>
>>35886369
>Spergs out stabs Stacey to death
>Doesn't rape her first

Massive fail.
>>
File: 9050183.jpg (90KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
9050183.jpg
90KB, 350x350px
Just came here to post this supremacy
>>
>>35886853
look at islam, they allow multiple wives so the losers at the bottom got fuck all. genius plan IMO because it gives them a reason to fight neighboring countries because the spoils will be women.
>>
Like I said, I'm too nice. I should be mad at her. I should be like "Bitch, you better pay me back!" Instead, I feel bad about her paying me back. I'm pathetic. I let people walk all over me in social situations. I inconvenience myself just so other people can get what they want. Like if I was in one of those Christmas rush things, where everyone is frantic trying to buy the season's hot toy, if I got to the toy first, and it was the last one, I'd give it to the next person so they could have it.

I'm not mad at Melissa though. Dissappointed, but not mad. I could never be mad at her.

What really gets me about the whole "lets be friends" thing, is that they always say they don't want to date because "I don't want to ruin our special friendship." What they don't seem to understand is that that pretty much ruins the friendship as well, because it's pretty much impossible to stay friends with someone you are so in love with, but they don't want you. It hurts to talk to them, or hang out with them, because the whole time all you can think about is how badly you want them and can't have them.

And I do love Melissa, I love her more than anything. Maybe it's stupid, considering that we've only met once, for a few hours once, and she had a boyfriend at the time, so nothing happened. So you might think it's stupid to be so in love with someone you've hardly even met, but I don't think it is.

Ok, I've got other stuff I could write about, but that's the most important of the stuff that's happened recently, so I will save the others for another time.
>>
>>35888165
more lonely men than ever in Western society, feminism and social media exasperates the problem and pushing men to a breaking point
>>
Chad is sad
>>
>>35886369

Well, at least he won't have any trouble finding intimate companionship once he gets to prison.
>>
>>35887840
I see. I apologize for attacking you, I've gotten used to the influx of white knights on this board. I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions
>>
>>35886369
Took the keep your gf away from chad picture he posted and turned it into reality.

Nice.
>>
File: tumblr_ohbxjpI4cT1vil6mgo3_400.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohbxjpI4cT1vil6mgo3_400.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>35888750
Hail to Supreme!

Why did you not add a link, OP, now I have to make a reverse image search.
>>
>>35889231
Seems that "ME.ME" was the only news site aware of the case though.

https://me.me/i/friend-zone-florida-man-accused-of-stabbing-roommate-to-death-12190597
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.