[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is true love a myth robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 17

File: superthumb.png (140KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.png
140KB, 300x250px
Is true love a myth robots?
>>
File: 1469058504931.jpg (15KB, 300x358px) Image search: [Google]
1469058504931.jpg
15KB, 300x358px
>implying there is such a thing as love
>>
>>35886182
Yes, women are incapable of loving people.
>>
Nope. It's just something hard to get. And once you get it, it's hard to keep
>>
File: giveyourmoneytowomen.jpg (98KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
giveyourmoneytowomen.jpg
98KB, 960x960px
>>35886182
limerence

the state of being infatuated or obsessed with another person, typically experienced involuntarily and characterized by a strong desire for reciprocation of one's feelings but not primarily for a sexual relationship.

symbiosis

interaction between two different organisms living in close physical association, typically to the advantage of both.
a mutually beneficial relationship between different people or groups.
>>
>>35886182
There's probably something like it, but it probably doesn't happen even for 0.001% of people.
>>
The female gender is incapable of love. So yes.
>>
>>35886182
yeah just do what gets your fuckin dick hard
>>
>>35886182
It depends on what you mean by that.

No two people are perfectly compatible. You'll always have disagreements over things that might be big or small.

True love would be the ability to reach a compromise on those issues.
>>
File: LoGH feel .jpg (173KB, 640x1920px) Image search: [Google]
LoGH feel .jpg
173KB, 640x1920px
I've never experienced it, therefore it's not real.
>>
Love exists, but "true love" is a semantic abstraction
>>
True love is only capable between siblings
>>
>>35886284
>>35886277
>>35886237
w-whys it gotta be this way? All i want is a qt to reciprocate my love.
>>35886287
>tfw can only fap to vanilla doujin with dialogue etc
i dont want to just fuck people; if all i wanted was sex i would've gone to a hooker by now.
>>
>>35886284
>>35886237

>t. anon who makes a Woman Hate Thread every single day
>>
File: 145672371045.jpg (61KB, 419x351px) Image search: [Google]
145672371045.jpg
61KB, 419x351px
>>35886182
Most people are capable of it. I have no idea why or how, but they are.
>>
>>35886182
Women are not capable of that, but men are. I guess only gay men can experience it.
>>
>>35886182
Romantic love is a myth; you are still able to express a relationship in terms of how comfortable you are around the person you develop a catharsis for, and how much you are willing to let them direct you.
>>
>>35886319
women hate threads are the best thing on this board
>>
>>35886349
Which proves that men are the ones incapable of love.
>>
File: 1487963348284.png (328KB, 555x583px) Image search: [Google]
1487963348284.png
328KB, 555x583px
>>35886182
I think love is subjective.
>>
>>35886366
hate is the opposite of love

men who felt great love and got hurt moved on to great hate

women are incapable of both
>>
>>35886366
>WH threads expose what vile pieces of shit they can be

>Y-y-you're just mad you cant get laid loser!

Hello roastie
>>
>>35886393
>felt great love and got hurt

You sound like not even a woman, you sound like a teenage girl who just got into My Chemical Romance
>>
>>35886429
Who are you quoting and why are you calling me a roastie?
>>
>>35886300
A girl I liked who I thought liked me back rejected me when I asked for a date a few weeks back. She said she went for bad men and called me kind hearted.

Seeing this image again fucks me up, I don't know if any woman will like the kind of person I am unless I hide it behind wealth, power or social status all of which will make me paranoid if girls did start showing interest.
>>
>>35886182
im yet to witness a woman truily loving a man. Women only care about status and their own asses.
When a man loves a woman he will literally die for her. Something a woman will never do.
>>
>>35886237
So you're saying homolove is the only true form?
>>
>>35886182
Not if all the BL I've been watching is true!
>>
It's something people believe in because the alternative is the idea that all emotions are driven by chemicals and shit, meaning love isn't real and life has no meaning whatsoever. It's kind of like a drug when it happens, from what I've heard.
>>
Relationships are about nothing more than sex. Sex is basically a given for women so they are the ones who created this love bullshit, because they can take the sex for granted. Men have to work for sex, so men are more likely to identify a relationship for what it is - a partner for fucking.

Literally no one other than beta faggots who got lucky when they were young think differently, and these faggots, along with women are the ones perpetuating the love lie.
>>
>>35887367
Can confirm. Would not recommend. The chemicals make you do stupid things just like drugs do.
>>
I believe in love, but I start losing it. I mean I'm trying to find gf for a year and all I can say: women are animals. They fall for the animals. If you want gf you should act like animal and pretend to be the strongest animal around. That's why most of the people have it easy: it's basic instincts. After they fall for you 'love' comes, but seriously it feels like pretty word about basic animal thing.
>>
>>35886319
ROASTIE ROASTIE GO AWAY
BAIT AND SHILL SOME OTHER DAY
>>
File: IMG_3302.png (81KB, 155x283px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3302.png
81KB, 155x283px
>>35886453
>Can't prove him wrong so you devolve into insults
EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.
>>
>>35887368
Then pay for sex. It's literally what you described, working for sex.

Relationships fulfill things other than sex. Economic and emotional stability, mainly.
>>
>>35886255
Symbiosis only applies to organisms of different species.
>>
>>35886182
No. Chemically, love has two stages.

1. Infatuation (anywhere from 2 to 18 months)
2. "True Love" (mutual, long-term contentment, lasts decades)

Most people never make it past stage 1. That's why so many married couples lose that "spark". Scientists aren't sure what causes stage 2 to happen, but when it does? That's "true love".
>>
>>35887367
>the alternative is the idea that all emotions are driven by chemicals and shit
But they are? What's the alternative to believing this?
>meaning love isn't real and life has no meaning whatsoever
How would that make the love emotion not real?
>>
>>35886182
Pinecest is the best ship
>>
File: wojakenhauer.jpg (27KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
wojakenhauer.jpg
27KB, 300x300px
>>35886182
Unironically yes it is a myth. Nobody can ever love you the way you want to be loved. And if you experience otherwise the experience can only be transient.
>>
love is just chemicals, we give them meaning by choice.
>>
>>35888283
What a lie.
Women are not programmed to love men. They are programmed to have a period of tolerance, where oxytocin (aka the bonding hormone) makes them tolerate the male so that reproduction can happen. That is your stage 1.

After that the female will go her own way and raise the children alone or with other females. The children are the only ones she is truly programmed to love. The male is at this point not needed and in fact is perceived as an annoyance. This is the natural order of things and is common in most large mammals.

In humans, after stage 1, the female will only stay with a man for money and shelter. But she will always dislike him and will try to get rid of him at the first opportunity (divorce rape, for instance).
>>
>>35888209
got emotional stability through years of stoicism

economic stability seems not be working so great for all these losers buying houses the moment they get a wife

I'll rather live a minimalist life and tunnel through the economic cracks instead of having to get the mature relationship starter set, thanks
>>
>>35888283
>true love is only what is conveniently unreachable and undescribeable
>>
>>35888283
Nice fiction bruh
>>35888525
This is the absolute redpill truth. Accept it robots or feel the consequences.
>>
>>35888665
Me too.

Not saying it's right, but people do consider more than just sex in relationships. That's just too reductionist.
>>
>>35886182
Yeah
Probably yes
>>
File: 1462348239915.jpg (238KB, 641x600px) Image search: [Google]
1462348239915.jpg
238KB, 641x600px
Love exists, but it isn't for us no matter how much they would like us to believe otherwise.

Love is for beautiful people whose hearts are unscarred by years of rejection and self-loathing and cold, lonely nights.

It's for normal, healthy people who have enjoyed lives where the good has outbalanced the bad: two loving parents in a good home, young love experienced throughout their schooldays, approval and validation from a network of friends and family, outlets for their creative and physical energy.

These are the people who are still capable of love by the time they reach the appropriate age. They're the people who can open up their fresh, functioning hearts to others like them and wholeheartedly believe that they're wanted. They can dedicate all of themselves to a special person who actually, genuinely wants them to and continue on their merry ways towards a good death at the end of a good life.

Love isn't for the likes of us: the outcasts and the defects who have been systematically torn into tatters of what we once were. It isn't for the ones who have had their hearts hardened and calloused by defeat at every possible turn, who have been conditioned to know and believe one thing: that they SHOULDN'T be here and WILL NOT be treated otherwise. We drift through this world like spirits, never truly existing. And they can sense it: they can sense that we'e broken inside and, in the interests of protecting their own happiness, they keep us at arm's length.

Those stories of a caring girl nursing the broken heart of a damaged boy? You must have thought that one day you'd be the damaged boy. But the boy was merely damaged. You are broken beyond repair.

And if you were, through some miracle, to ever enter a relationship under the illusion of love with a healthy person or someone as broken as you, you'd quickly realise one thing:

It isn't enough.

It'll never be enough.

Because it's too late for you. You can't be happy. The world never taught you how.
>>
>>35889186
yeah they do, but so much of that is just empty posturing or they're straight up deluding themselves

so many males today bemoan some lack of a "meaningful relationship" but would throw all their male friends under the bus for a gf

they also conveniently ignore that most women do not share the majority of their interests, or if they do then only on a superficial level, and many 'typically male hobbies' nowadays get decried for being childish and creepy by women

so what is all that nonsense about 'teh epic meaning in muh relationship'
>>
>>35889444
I can get behind that, anon. Cheers.
>>
Love doesn't exist, only the selfish desires all humans have to not be alone. No promise is sacred if the betrayal of love leads to greater rewards. As they say, everybody has a price.
>>
>>35889391
>broken
>fresh functioning hearts
>normal healthy people
>damaged inside

I'll never get you idiots who hold this vile thought that people come 'emotionally healthy' (whatever you imagine this means) on the world and they get 'broken' by lives events

you all just believe this shit so you can claim 'sluts are fundamentally broken mate and not capable of tru luv'

when I grew up, I saw myself as a computer with very blunt and basic emotional programs, and I needed to face emotional and real conflict to get to a finer level of understanding, and I don't see any reason for this to be not true

rather take my 'broken' self than any basic bitch version of love all 6 billion people of this planet who were not 'broken' are supposedly capable of, but have fun sitting in a school cafeteria telling you high school sweetheart the newest vile gossip about others and calling this bonding
>>
>>35886284
my mental illness renders me incapable of feeling love, or anything else. does this count?
>>
>>35886251

That shit just doesn't even add up, what the fuck are you talking about nigger damn

Ravioli
>>
>>35889656
>this level of projection

shit, anon, what happened?
>>
File: 1461013895682.jpg (80KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
1461013895682.jpg
80KB, 766x960px
>>35886182
If I believed that, I wouldn't care to live. That's all I'm really holding out for anymore, resigned to find little satisfaction elsewhere as I am.
>>
>>35889725
shit, anon, it's almost like the idea is clearly present in >>35889391 ?
>>
>>35886182
No, I have experienced it and it was the greatest thing in the world.
>>
>>35886486
should have punched her in the face. like a bad man.
>>
>>35889775
>was

so it wasn't true
>>
>>35889760
I don't hold any resentment towards normal people who have lived healthy, happy lives. If anything I just resent myself for being a weak, broken piece of shit who is incapable of being in a healthy relationship because of a neurological disorder, parental abandonment, neglect, an adolescence full of rejection and alienation and an adulthood revolving around the gradual realisation that I'm human waste.

Some people just aren't meant to be happy. I know accepting that makes you personally feel hard done by for whatever reason, but it's the truth. Good on you for improving yourself, I guess, but I'm worthless on a level that can't be scrubbed clean and if I wee ever in a relationship I would just project all those insecurities onto the other person because I don't know how to do anything else.
>>
File: 1490466733193.jpg (432KB, 750x850px) Image search: [Google]
1490466733193.jpg
432KB, 750x850px
Hispanic bro here. I thought I found love once. Me and her would hang out all the time, watch anime and shit together (I actually wasn't into anime before she introduced me to it) and although we weren't officially dating, we would hold hands and stuff. She was the only woman who ever enjoyed my company. Then she found some literal depressed retard who lives 1500 miles away and started chatting him up because he has money and sends her shit. They """date""" over skype and kik and she always complains about how far away he is. I want to say "you know you could just date me and have a boyfriend close to home, right?" but I don't feel like ruining our thin friendship with something like that. I'm stuck being a beta orbiter forever, because she'd rather be with some faggot across the country who has a ton of money and treats her like shit and makes her cry over text. Should I devolve into waifuism already? Or should I just straight up an hero? I've started to lift and work out to try and become more chad and try and win her over, but I doubt it'll work. I've been thinking about killing myself for awhile. What about you guys? Anyone else ever been in a situation like this?
>>
how about
making yourselves "loveable" ?
>>
https://youtu.be/Hucbb_vrXX4
>>
>>35890052
You may also take the route of the genius coming to the realization that there are more than one woman in the world
>>
File: IMG_0776.jpg (86KB, 640x554px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0776.jpg
86KB, 640x554px
>>35886182
>Love

A chemical reaction in the brain brought on by a mixture of oxytocin and endorphins

Used to make parents protect offspring, mates to temporarily bond, and reaffirm social ties
>>
File: aac1.png (292KB, 612x365px) Image search: [Google]
aac1.png
292KB, 612x365px
>>35891537

Everything is a chemical reaction in the brain you dipshit.

>le chemical argument by nu-nihilists aka Nuhilists
>>
File: IMG_0809.jpg (41KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0809.jpg
41KB, 225x350px
>>35891578
Yes

It is

Your point?
>>
>>35891840

Saying something is a chemical reaction in the brain would be recognized as facile in any other circumstance

If I claimed to see a bird in the sky and you replied "Seeing a bird in the sky is the result of a chemical reaction in your brain" I'd call you a fucking idiot and so would everyone else.

But if you say it in response to a comment about love everyone considers it worthy discussion.
>>
no its not, there is someone out there who is perfect for you, who complements you in every way, whose smile lights up your day, who you truly love, problem is most of the time those feelings are not reciprocated.
>>
>>35890052
Ya
Have some fucking self respect
>>
>>35886182
Maybe for us, but it does exist.......just not for most people, much less people like us.
>>
>>35886300
your bring up past thoughts with that pic anon please stop
>>
>>35892663
if it makes you feel any better he shoots the woman in question at the end of the episode
>>
True love is real, but its one sided OP. The worst part sometimes you don't even care if they hurt you because you just want them to be happy, and are willing to stare at the ceiling until the end of days knowing she won't take you back when all is said and done.
>>
>>35886182
define true love first
>>
Most people will not experience it. Romance is too messy for that to happen. Most people settle when they are young.
>>
>>35886182
If someone did something cute like that, how the hell do you react? Maybe I can see how it would be in a movie, but when it comes the time to actually do it in reality I'd just stare blankly and shrug.
>>
File: the far off distant future.jpg (432KB, 825x770px) Image search: [Google]
the far off distant future.jpg
432KB, 825x770px
>>35889391
mfw reading this and posting this image because my comment had 0.00% content
>>
>>35886208
fpbp
originale
>>
>>35888695
>it's only true if it fits my carefully moulded narrative that all women are terrible selfish monsters
>>
File: neverending feel.gif (924KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
neverending feel.gif
924KB, 500x281px
>>35886182
in this particular age we are living yes, or at least almost impossible.
>>
Truth is, OP, humans aren't really meant for long-term monogamous relationships. You can make it work, but you have to be dedicated past feelings, and most people aren't willing to do that.

And that is true love. So, is it a myth? Most of the time. Being dedicated despite feelings is the first step to attaining true love, though, all you have to do is find someone else that feels the same.
>>
>>35886897
Absolutely. Either platonic brotherly love or alternate more intimate forms.

Women are vile deceptive creatures that will be purged from the earth once artificial wombs and eggs are created. And believe me they will.
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.