/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Asian girls are getting this fat How is this happening?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1490590799296.jpg (190KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1490590799296.jpg
190KB, 900x1200px
>Asian girls are getting this fat
How is this happening?
>>
it's literally illegal to be fat in japan. if you're fat in any asian country your entire family will tell you daily.
>>
>>35886163
>mfw when my hopes of asians fighting this haes crap are completely ruined
>>
>>35886163
That's fucking NAAASTY.
I've fucked my fair share of fat chicks but never that ballooned.
>>
>>35886205
illegal is hyperbole. Your employer or local government will have to pay more tax so they make you go an exercise and stuff. You wont get arrested though and there are exceptions (not many though).
>>
>>35886205
Then how is this girl so fat? She's clearly not in America
>>
>>35886295
>She's clearly not in America
based on what exactly? You have no evidence which suggests this. The artwork even has the date written in the american format.
>>
>>35886163
god damn this fat asian pig gives me a fuckin boner
>>
She is not even fat....fuck everyone here.
>>
>>35886295
she's not in japan either. some chinese girls are fat but I've literally never seen a fat one, just chubby ones. and there are lots of chinese girls here.
>>
damn this chick is thicc
>>
>>35886163
She's cute

I would love her
>>
>>35886374
that is clearly japan, a fatty (pocha) club
>>
>>35886363
>is morbidly obese
>"not even fat"
Nice try, American.
>>
>>35886417
right. that may be true but on average, asian girls aren't obese or getting fat. White girls are getting heavier over the years though, white men are too though they're also getting taller so it's more proportional.
>>
File: 1441819401408.png (23KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1441819401408.png
23KB, 800x800px
>>35886163

This is so disgusting it actually made me sad
>>
>>35886417
>tfw amerifat and because fat is common I can't get paid to stand around being fat
>can't even get my delicious anime straight from the tap either
Well, I guess I'm a weeaboo now.
>>
>>35886205

I wish this was the case in the US.
>>
>>35886163
feminism>>35886205
LOL this is true
>>
>>35887259
>An official fat inspector comes
>You are too fat by their definition
>Immediately thrown in jail for life

Woo freedoms getting taken away are not a slippery slope
>>
>>35886205

what about sumo wrestlers?
>>
fact: this is a 10/10 in america
>>
>>35887259
it should be all over the world - fat people not only pose a risk to their own health but they cause problems for everyone else as well. A major part of it is cultural though. Japan is very collectivist and if youre fat people will berate you for it whereas in the west we have more of an individualistic attitude so let them get away with it.
>>
>>35887289
>>You are too fat by their definition
It isnt arbitrary. They measure you and weigh you.
>>Immediately thrown in jail for life
Is not what happens either.

>>35887290
there are exceptions based on your career. Basically, if you can prove you need to be fat you can get away with it but you also have to be able to do exercise to prove your healthy.
>>
>>35886205
>literally
>>35887296
>fact
>>35887285
>LOL this is true

fucking end yourselves right now you literal morons
>>
>>35887310
>They measure you and weigh you.
You're so delusional it hurts. Once you start making certain aspects and traits illegal, it's only a matter of time before they take YOU down for some arbitrary reason
>>
>>35887348
please explain where im wrong and being delusional.
> certain aspects and traits
Being fat is not a trait and neither is it some disease. Being fat is a direct result of a poor lifestyle and lack of temperance. There is NO excuse for being fat. I dont care if you have a thyroid problem you can always just eat less or exercise more.

>arbitrary reason
Im convinced youre shitposting.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.