[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will taking vitamin D cure my depression? I'm deficient

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0623.jpg (59KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0623.jpg
59KB, 400x533px
Will taking vitamin D cure my depression? I'm deficient
>>
i got all the d you need
>>
>>35885942
do you notice your hair thinning?
>>
>>35885942
maybe. Going out under the sun light feels good
>>
>>35885942
No.
An abundance of a single thing you're lacking won't solve shit.
You need to do little bits of everything you're lacking and build up until you can cope with the weight of dealing with a lot of crap.
>>
>>35885942
Probably not. Vitamin D mainly supports calcium and phosphate balance in the body, and as far as I'm aware there's no link between vitamin D deficiency and depression. Going outside and exercising definitely help, though.
>>
>>35885942
Actual sunlight helps more. The brain is stimulated by the eyes taking in peripheral daylight more than vitamin D.

You should walk around outside or at least have the blinds open.
>>
Zinc worked for me
>>
>>35887992
>as far as i'm aware
You a dumb nigga. Why do you think doctors prescribe vitamin D for seasonal affective disorder?

OP you need to take 50,000 iu prescription strength vitamin D for 2 month. D deficiency will lead to depression, poor bone density, and diminished immunity.
>>
>>35885942
Emily Bador is sexy as fuck. I always feel quite happy when looking through pictures of her.
>>
>>35885942
Taking all the vitamins you're deficient in will cure your depression. Go get tested.
>>
>>35888118
Zinc/vitamin d makes me feel much better about everything.
>>
File: 348310.gif (2MB, 245x286px) Image search: [Google]
348310.gif
2MB, 245x286px
>>35888716
>you're dumb
>I'm not gonna cite any sources though just believe me
>>
>>35889994
I'm not that faggot but he's right. I was vitamin D deficient too. It also helps support testosterone production in males. There's a reason why Icelanders keep necking themselves
>>
>>35885942
No.
I take three vitamin D pills everyday (doctor told me to) and I feel no different than from before I took them.
>>
>>35885942
Stop sinning and your depression will stop
>>
50,000iu D3 supplementation for a few weeks might help. It also might do nothing. Unless you're quite sensitive to vitamin D (see SAD patients) it's not going to have you doing a 180.
>>35889994
It's no one else's responsibility to rectify your ignorance. The answers you seek are quite literally at your fingertips.
>>
>>35885942
I take magnesium and vitamin c tablets to cope with my depression and anxiety.
>>
>>35885942
Vitamin D stole my bike!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.