[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

behold the ultimate alpha physique

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

File: pooptin.png (208KB, 621x321px) Image search: [Google]
pooptin.png
208KB, 621x321px
this guy is fucking 5'7, has a weak ass chin and was already balding at the age of 18

are you retards seriously still making excuses centered around not having a 12" cock and perfect skin?
>>
Eastern europe is survival of the fittest. Most of the men are pretty ugly so women evolved to only go for the strong ones. But if you ever lived there you would be swearing you wanna go back to western hypergamy and the chads.
>>
>>35885784
You're making it look like some cavemen country.
>>
>>35885824
It's not but school bullying and females in eastern europe are so brutal that you wouldn't believe it. If you think females in the west are intolerant of beta males you have no idea.
>>
>>35885882
Maybe I just happened to be in good schools.
>>
>>35885931
Or maybe you're just a normie who has no idea what it's like to be a robot.
>>
>>35885882
Damn, that actually rings true for me. The eastern european women I know make me insecure in a way no western women can. I can feel that I'm starting to develop a second persona to wear when I'm around polish girls :(
>>
>>35885732
By the way, Eva Braun was pretty cute. And Hitler wasn't.
>>
>>35885732

>tfw have perfect skin
>tfw still get no pucci

why even live?
>>
>>35885954
Even if it was true, I should have seen this bullying. And I haven't.
>>
>>35885824
It is a caveman country. Eastern Europe is a fucking shithole lmao. Reminiscent of a wasteland
>>
>>35885882
what the fuck are you fags on about
>>
File: pepe (248).png (539KB, 594x517px) Image search: [Google]
pepe (248).png
539KB, 594x517px
>>35885963

Im the exact opposite.
I'm an eastern european and feel like I'm on par with eastern european women (Although all of them go for locals instead of eastern europeans), and feel like fucking shit when I'm around western women because I feel like they see me as someone that is inferior.
This is probably going to force me to spiral into loneliness. Fuck, even getting ran over by a truck and dying on the street sounds more appealing to me than not being able to experience what pretty much everyone experiences at some point during their lifetime.
>>
Haha that goofy insecure manlet is fucking a Chinese spy that used to be fucking an ancient shriveled up old man. He lives in a country full of hot women and that's what he takes. Pathetic.
>>
>>35886326
Huh. That's actually pretty interesting. Perhaps we have modeled each of our personalities around our perceived weaknesses according to the women in our community. Thus, when we encounter women from outside that community, we find ourselves lacking in the armor that normally have us (at least somewhat) covered.
But can it be that the women of your tribe and those of mine have so vastly differing sets of ideals through which they perceive a man? That they judge us seems fit and logical in an evolutionary sense, however harsh it may feel. For the woman to be able to select a fitting male, she must inherit a set of values from her peers and elders. That, or she must actually evaluate things critically for herself, which seems a rare thing for women somehow.
>>
>>35885784
>Most of the men are pretty ugly
Eastern European men are much better looking than Western '''''men'''''.

t. faggot who used to live in Eastern Europe
>>
File: airway2.jpg (14KB, 382x155px) Image search: [Google]
airway2.jpg
14KB, 382x155px
>weak ass chin
wrong
>>
>>35886812
>being attracted to literal cavemen
Lmao
>>
File: enhanced-29037-1433363168-22.jpg (128KB, 625x872px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-29037-1433363168-22.jpg
128KB, 625x872px
>>35886812
you clearly aren't referring to scandinavians/germanics. We the best
>>
>>35885784
> Most of the men are pretty ugly
This. I do not how it is even possible for women to be so good looking, while the men look like dogs.
>>
File: 28166-unaxzb.jpg (154KB, 1520x1013px) Image search: [Google]
28166-unaxzb.jpg
154KB, 1520x1013px
>>35886871
>actually doesn't understand the concept of a spectrum
>>
>>35886894
Female desire is selecting men based on masculinity when in danger. The ultimate irony of eastern europe and communism is that women get 100% the final say on who gets to reproduce. This is the result.
>>
File: 1477491274495.jpg (13KB, 414x415px) Image search: [Google]
1477491274495.jpg
13KB, 414x415px
>tfw genetically a Slavic/Anglo/Germanic mix

My facial structure is all fucked up and I look like an alien.
>>
>>35886875
Yeah they are better looking and way more masculine than Western ''''men''''. Just my opinion.
>>
>>35885732
Putin was leader of the KGB and is a throwback to when you actually had to be good at something or know your shit in order to run the country. He kind of looks like a creep and a thug who will send someone to murder you in your sleep.

Politicians weren't historically the prettiest people.

This is changing fast, though. With social media and braindead normies, people in democracies will just try to elect whoever is cool or good-looking without giving a shit about their career, intelligence, or skills

Look at Justin Trudeau in Canada (high school drama teacher lel)
Look at Barack Obama in USA ("community organizer" lel)

People are electing complete idiots because they're black or cool or attractive or whatever. This is going to become the new normal in a few decades.
>>
>>35885732
Say what you will about Slavs but they have the god tier nose shape.

They also have a broad facial structure that is masculine than the long, narrow face shape characteristic of western men
>>
>>35887156
>he fell for the Putin is a good leader meme
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.