[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you just man-up and fix your life? It's easy.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0341.png (924KB, 2100x4102px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0341.png
924KB, 2100x4102px
Why don't you just man-up and fix your life? It's easy.
>>
Other than step 5 that's some pretty solid advice
>>
File: 1490303459858.jpg (36KB, 358x385px) Image search: [Google]
1490303459858.jpg
36KB, 358x385px
>read step 5
yep this was written by a woman
>>
>>35885724
>>35885754
What else are you going to spend your money on? Vidya and drugs? Just man-up and buy that girl you like an expensive gift
>>
>>35885644
>just buy all the women stuff
>spend all your money on the women
Gee I wonder who was behind this (extremely old) image
>>
>>35885825
>What else are you going to spend your money on? Vidya and drugs?

Yes
>>
Where's the rest of the image? Seems there's another column cropped off
>>
File: 3475437.jpg (10KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
3475437.jpg
10KB, 320x180px
>>35885644
step 5 is bullshit. Step 5 should be teaching you that IF you spend money on them you have to accept it's a gift and can't lord that on them or you so ready yourself when that pricey gift crashes to nothing. Also $200+ on a girl who expresses some desire in you? What the ever living fuck? You do that shit for someone you've gone steady with. Some girl who hardly knows you will either flip out and run from your crazy ass or a gold digger shall be born.
>>
>>35886066
Then you're always going to be a pathetic virgin loser

>>35886074
Dunno
>>
>>35885644

>getting a job

>unironcally supporting the bourgeoise capitalist regime

enjoy busting your ass so mr goldbergstein can buy another gold plated yacht
>>
>>35885644

>Warhammer 40k

Women seem to think that only virgin fat guys or whatever are into that. It's associated with that stereotype.
>>
>>35886156
You understand that people who play video games and do drugs do occasional also have sex, right?

You're more likely to bang a girl if you give her some coke rather than a fancy handbag
>>
>>35885644
The tribe shit is very retarded for several reasons I'm not going into because the issue I'll raise covers the big fuck ups. And that bigger issue is dealing with normalization and everything that comes from that. If for the last 2000 years it's expected for a man to approach and ask a girl, provide for her, and treat her like a child, then no modern movement of the last 50+ years is going to stamp that out, you have to in some level either follow the norms or accept that most that don't won't fit what you want out right.
>>
>>35885825
Women don't really like expensive gifts from people they aren't in relationships with. They find it weird. Instead of spending retarded amounts of money on a girl you barely know, spend your money on making yourself look more attractive. If you really feel like you need to spend it on her, pay for something to eat. But don't buy a big, expensive gift for some girl that's not even your gf. That's in the Beta/Nice Guy/How To Get Friendzoned 101 Handbook.
>>
>step one: get a real job
Ok so I'll ignore the blatant jewish brainwashing and take this seriously.
I'm a student. My career is pretty heavy, too. I could work part time at most, but it'd interfere with my studies which are top priority.

So I have to wait another four years until I can get my shit together. Nice.
>>
>>35885644
>real job
>call centre

nah mate a real job is using your hands and working outside

Am scaffolder
>>
>This step will suck donkey balls. If you're doing it right.
American work culture is so fucking retarded, we think there's something wrong if you don't hate your fucking job.
>>
File: giphy.gif (796KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
796KB, 480x270px
>>35885644
Fuck that shit yo
>>
>>35886510

so are you one of those dumbass illegals that dumped a bunch of crap and nails on my car today?
>>
>>35886920
I'm native to my country, and unless you parked illegally on a construction site, no i didnt

maybe you shouldnt park by scaffolds
>>
fuck this garbage post anyway. "reee service industry jobs aren't real! telemarketers are respected!"

nah, fuck this. fuck your manhood, fuck your society, fuck being an indebted slave cuck breaking his back just to get the privilege of giving women hundreds of dollars so they can think about considering him after their "wild stage" is over

> fix your life

there is no fixing a robot, you dumb faggots
>>
>>35886608
it goes deeper than American and is more rooted in old 16th century religion where if you are suffering and miserable you must be doing everything right in the lord's eyes
>>
>>35885644
>ah well, that leads naturally into
into what?...
>>
>>35886973

good. nah, i parked in my reserved parking space while some morons were working on the rooftops. "nah gringo is ok, no move your car, no need" and lo and behold theres chunks of shit all over it in the morning and some piece of wood shit leaning on my hood. FUCK
>>
>how to become a miserable normalfaggot for no reason: the post
Yeah no thanks, I'd rather be labeled a weirdo or something and be ok on my own than "manning up" just because some random fuck told me to on a mongol slavetrading forum.
>>
well, these guide(s) are certainly well thought out, but the audience you're speaking to is composed of a very minor portion of the population, even if it is mainly aimed at r9k.

there are certain methods of getting a 'real job' such as through education, social interaction, or solid connections (unfortunately the last one is a bit nepotic, which causes a lot of issues i do not cover). it is a process that is backed up by what people really want, which is determined solely on that person. getting a job is a means to get what you want, on your terms, which is not really the truth. there are those who actually need a job for sustenance, and if thats really the case, failure is not an option. step one, bypassing the means to need, questions what a person really wants and the succeeding steps are pretty much a claim that 'this is what you want'. sure, you could figure out what you want through a job, but a lot of people figure that out without actually getting a job.

albeit, step 7 and 8 are more clear in what your intentions may be (how to not fail at life). most of the people on r9k, or outside for that matter, do not actually seem to considered themselves failure, though some outright have it as their first post, you just have to realize that some people just need to vent/bitch/express what their feeling momentarily. you are not exactly arguing what 'suck' is since it is based on step 5, but the bigger picture we seem to agree on is people bitch about things they cannot control.

im not sure if people are suicidal on this board, because those are the people who you seem to be really concerned with
>>
File: 1473678054835.jpg (57KB, 640x499px) Image search: [Google]
1473678054835.jpg
57KB, 640x499px
>>35885880
>just spend all your money on women
>gee it's not like you can EXCEPT anything in return, that would be immoral, but if you're enough of a sucker maybe you get pity sex
>but OF COURSE it would be nice if everything was perfectly reciprocal between grill and you
>but whoring is fundamentally immoral somehow
>guyz plz don't spend your money on whores they're, like, trash

every fucking time
>>
>>35885644
Fake and gay.
Try again OP
>>
File: 1459615522779.jpg (157KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
1459615522779.jpg
157KB, 650x366px
>spend at least 2-4 hundred dollar on a gift
>do this with every bitch

That's gonna be a lot of money wasted
>>
>>35885644
Who the fuck wrote this shit?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.