[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im afraid to get cucked

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

>be me
>prolly the 2nd ugliest of all my friends and the shortest
>been talking to a girl is by far prettier than me and made a pretty respectable progress
>she had some kind of depression and I know the only reason she likes me is because I was in the right place at the right time saying the right words
>invited her to my birthday party
>all my friends drink but she said she wont
>theres one guy I know that wont drink and should keep these savages from raping her
>after buying all the drinks n shiet, she says she'll drink
>ohfuck
I told my friends many times they better back the fuck up, but im afraid that she'll end up sucking someone elses dick in the end of the night since we're not yet together
like im pretty sure it wont happen yet its hard to take these risks, if ill catch her whoring around i'd fucking kill them both then myself, how am I to stay calm and actually enjoy my own birthday party?
>>
>>35885608
Kill anyone who touches your mate anon. It's the law of nature, don't listen to these cucks, you have to be alpha
>>
>>35885608
shes is not yours, you cant tell people what to do, if you like her make a move you motherfucker
>>
>>35885643
I have a machete collection in my room + horrible anger issues + i'd be hella drunk
I know for sure if something like this happens it will end up in murder
>>
>>35885608

i wish i was one of your friends, i swear i'd hit on her even if i was not attracted, just to make you grow some balls and be a man
>>
>>35885662
you're right actually, but ill meet her only at the party, I dont wanna do it like a beta cuck on fb and in the same time if she rejects me she'll have to drive all the way back lmfao
>>
>>35885662
this 100%, don't be fucking stupid, and do NOT wait

If she says no the worst thing thing that can happen is that she doesn't go to your party, you still get to drink with your mates and you move onto something else. If your friends are cool they might even buy you a lapdance or something.
>>
>>35885740
how am I to make a move online for fucks sake?
>>
>>35885811

make a move at the party ffs, dont just stand there with a stick scaring your frinds off her
>>
>>35885811
don't. Do it in person if you can, always always always, people respond better to this than anything else. If you have to, do it just before the party. If you're a fucking wreck do it after you've both had a couple of drinks.
>>
>>35885608

So has this happened or are you just typing this up as the party progresses?
>>
>>35886213
it will happen next week
>>
>>35886267

KK make sure you update us next week.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.