[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Unpopular Opinions Thread/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 7

File: 1394364392235.jpg (82KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1394364392235.jpg
82KB, 540x720px
ITT: Unpopular opinions

Robots are awful people and deserve the lonely lives they live

most of the time
>>
>>35885447
they're bad people because they're lonely, clueless normie
>>
>>35885447
>Robots are awful people and deserve the lonely lives they live

I agree with this.

Normies and Chads were either nice to me or they left me alone. The only people who bullied me irl were other robots and failed normies.

Now, online, the only people telling me to kill myself and calling me a retard and everything and trying to dox me are robots.
>>
>>35885485
>They're lonely because they're bad people

FIFY
>>
>>35885447
Well that isn't very nice. Most people really don't deserve the lives they live, robots or not. Sure some bring it on themselves and they are largely to blame, but even in the most extreme of circumstances, some don't even deserve those shitty lives.

Also an unpopular opinion from me?

I can't stand normal steak

Its just...I hate it, I don't mind stuff like Salisbury or Beef that you can buy at like say wal-mart, but normal straight up good quality steak, I just fucking hate it. A1 sauce is great though.
>>
>>35885485
>It's not my fault I swear !
kys desu
>>
i want a good looking WEIRD (not chad level, my only requirement is that he will not be fat) reddit/4chan liberal meme bf

seriously my dream
>>
File: clueless robot.jpg (19KB, 310x350px) Image search: [Google]
clueless robot.jpg
19KB, 310x350px
I'm not a saint and I'm not sure how to start interesting conversations with complete strangers but at least I try to be polite.
>>
I prefer an experienced girl rather than a "muh pure virgin gf"
I may find it hot to cuck someone and steal a topquality milf but I'd probably feel too guilty to do so
>>
>>35885614
I agree with this

Inexperienced girls suck at sex, and if they're inexperienced they're likely prudish and boring too

You want a girl who gets her sexuality and knows what she's doing
>>
>>35885529
I'm a weird handsome almost virgin liberal 4chan poster man. What are you?

Also I believe that no one is responsible for their own actions, good or bad, since we all are a consequence of previous events
>>
>>35885934
p-please be my bf if you are not old..

im the same but im 100% virgin (how can you almost be a virgin?) and im not a guy
>>
>>35886007
if you've ever had a penis you are probably a guy

t. Plato
>>
File: 1445259776066.jpg (486KB, 1698x1131px) Image search: [Google]
1445259776066.jpg
486KB, 1698x1131px
>>35885447
Unpopular opinion for here...
>Better to be a normie than a robot.
I've been normie my whole life, only been robot the past 5 years of mental decline and general solitude... being out with mates and getting laid is way better than spending 3 years in your bedroom alone not getting laid and getting drunk and shitposting on /r9k/ like I am doing yet again right now.

I want to be cool and popular and have some random drunk chick sit on my face again.
>>
>>35885492
Nobody is trying to dox you anon
>>
>>35886115
everyone knows that normie > robot, it's not an unpopular opinion...not even on 4chan

but ignorance is bliss and most people here hate normies just because they have treated them badly
>>
>>35886007
I'm turning 26 next month, and last year a paid for a massage and a handjob. It's wasn't really sex, but it was very intimate.
Post your throwaway
>>
File: 1487749109486.png (117KB, 480x315px) Image search: [Google]
1487749109486.png
117KB, 480x315px
>>35885447
I think a lot of women are actually good people, just bad at making logical decisions. Also, most asian girls are ugly.
>>
>>35886170
I see a lot of denial here.
People hate themselves here so much because they can barely be honest with themselves.
>>
>>35885529
Shame I'm already taken. But yeah you should drop the reddit part.
>>
>Robots are awful people and deserve the lonely lives they live

Do you really think that's an unpopular opinion? Hell I would have thought most self-professed robots would agree with you
>>
>>35885529
Me. Take me. Be in Europe for the love of god.
>>
>>35886320
It used to be an unpopular opinion some years ago. Self awareness took time to catch on here.
>>
>>35885447
>muh world is just!
wew lad, your """opinion""" isn't unpopular in fact it's a classic among normalfags.
>>
>>35886320
You still see robots raging about life being unfair becuz mah genetics
>>
>>35886394
Why haven't you fucked off to wizardchan yet?
>>
>>35885934
>liberal
>man

????
>>
>>35886332
how old are you and where in europe? i live there too

>>35886230
im sorry the age difference is too big ;_; im 19
>>
Indigenous peoples and other tribes must be exterminated or allocated to live in enclosed areas, encampments or reserves where they may live.
We have two options if they go to war with the nation that they invested their lands and lost the war and their territory was conquered, deserve no right or power in the nation.
If their land was bought by the conquerors, they deserve a minimum of right and power in the nation, but if they begin to protest and rebel the nation have all rights to repress them with extreme force if necessary
>>
>>35886675
I'm 20 in the Netherlands anon. Do you want to post a throwaway?
>>
File: 1411956551224.png (73KB, 198x219px) Image search: [Google]
1411956551224.png
73KB, 198x219px
>>35885447
Unpopular opinions about robothood or unpopular opinions in general?

---

Saying that looks are the one important delimiter for how much women are attracted to you is almost laughable. As far as looks go having freckles or oversized elephant ears is more attractive to women than a chiseled jawline will ever be.

Taxi Driver isn't a masterful piece of cinema. I do like it but it doesn't communicate anything.

Animal Collective is a horrible band and it makes me sad that that's what impresses people.

"Chad" was not supposed to represent the ideal male. It's not an interesting fact that women like quality men. Chad was supposed to embody all the worst that normiedom has to offer: being a dumb, obnoxious egotist that fucks things up for his own personal gain and is either too dumb to appreciate it or he doesn't care.

The My Little Pony thing was a great community and people had to reach extremely far to make fun of them. They were great people and they were about as "autistic" as Spongebob, Adventure Time, Regular Show or any of the million and one cartoons from the 90s that people jerk off over.

Nofap is the skeleton key that will lead you out of robotdom. I can't stress to you how important it is. I'm on the verge of masterminding a whole operation that spreads the gospel of Nofap 24/7 on this board to inform as many people as possible and start a mini revolution.
>>
Women should be equal.
>>
>>35886883
"Be equal" how?

People aren't equal. If they were equal you wouldn't have names for classifications of different groups of people.

You mean they should have equal rights? They did several generations ago and now they have more rights than men.

If both genders should have exactly the same rights though does that mean that the draft should be 50% female? Or are the people that occupy a gender highly disproportionate and it makes more sense to have more men do that.

If you mean that you shouldn't prejudge people and you should leave open the possibility for some people of a gender to do something if they please then yes, that would make sense. Just parroting that vacuous redditism without knowing or caring what it means won't get anyone anywhere, though.
>>
I'm going to explain to you why I'm a robot virgin NEET. Maybe this doesn't apply to other people.

I absolutely can not muster the courage to reach out to people. When I think about having to call even my own family, I get this horrible nervous ball of tension in my stomach, and it makes me embarrass myself when I talk.

I'll talk too fast and trip on words and sound like a retard, and then later all I can do is dwell on how much of a fucking retarded idiot I am, and that only makes me more nervous the next time I have to reach out to someone.

If that makes me a bad person, then I'm sorry.
>>
>>35887083
i don't know about you man but if i couldn't even call my mommy to pick up tendies from the sto i would probably just kill myself
>>
>>35887083
>If that makes me a bad person, then I'm sorry.
It absolutely doesn't.

I know it can be easy to forget in the world we live in. Or incredibly difficult to figure out.

If you want someone to talk to over Skype I can be there for you. I'm usually who people come to when they're lost.
>>
>>35886415
don't make that site /r9k/ overflow, please.
>>
I think a lot of robots here are sensitive people that just got burned by bad people in society so much that they couldn't handle it anymore. There's loads of sensitive people in the world that are happy and with someone and function 'properly'. It's really just a luck of the draw kind of deal, where if you don't meet certain people at a certain developmental time period in your life, you're kind of just fucked. Some people get lucky and meet someone nice, and some people don't, and end up on r9k.
>>
>>35885447
honestly, if hitler were still alive, we wouldnt be having robot problems.
>>
>>35887254
It can't be. They have a strict moderation policy. Even if I wanted to send people that don't belong there for a laugh they wouldn't last long. I only recommend it to those that belong. I don't want /r9k/ to be wizardchan overflow either.
>>
>>35887354
If he lived we'd have some kind of polygamy. Not only would we have robots we'd have to work as slaves for Chads harem
>>
Okay new here, but can someone inform me on what a "normie" "chad" and a "robot" are ? Kind of have an idea but not fully sure on what they are.
>>
>>35887491
Oh good god, fuck off you fucking retard.
Lurk moar
>>
Hahaha fuck off
>>
>>35887491
In generic terms that misunderstand why they were created and have been used and abused:

Normie means a boring person that lives a happy but predictable life

Chad is the rich, popular alpha-male that women lust over and men want to be

Robot means someone dissatisfied with social interaction that for one reason or another spends their days viewing the outside world through a computer monitor

In the original terms that were created to communicate something meaningful:

Normie means someone that lives a cookie-cutter life but in bad ways that aren't endearing. Someone that does what society tells them to, has a stupid and tunnelvisioned appreciation of what it means to be happy and how to accomplish it (just be yourself) and generally live life on an assembly line waiting to die.

Chad is all the worst that being the "alpha-male" archetype has to offer. They're stupid, obnoxious egotists with no redeeming qualities that fuck things up for their own narcissistic purposes and are either too stupid to understand this or they do and they don't care.

Robot means someone that is troubled. They have profound issues that mean their life is messed up and that they aren't happy. Most people are willed into comfortable situations that give them a happy life, and these are the outliers.
>>
File: WHO_CARES.jpg (55KB, 497x400px) Image search: [Google]
WHO_CARES.jpg
55KB, 497x400px
rabb.it/realcomfyrabbitroom

Come join us and be comfy for a while!
>>
>>35885447
You're so wrong about this, true robots are social rejects, ugly looking, etc.
>>
>>35887491
It's not hard to pick up from context.

"Robots" are unskilled, enemployed young white men who struggle with their masculinity and yet paradoxically feel that they own things that have never belonged to them, like this board or the affections of women. Virginity is almost a requirement and an entire heirarchy of worthless levels of sexual inexperience has been instated to satiate their need to feel superior to others.

Normies are pretty much anyone who doesn't meet the above qualifications. They serve as a useful scapegoat that allows robots to find external causes for their problems and thus avoid the pain of correcting maladaptive behavior.

Chad is the personification of the masculine qualities that robots feel they lack, most importantly success with woman. Most robots hate him for the wrong reasons but the red pill PUA crowd aspire to his capacity to abuse women.
>>
>>35885447
>>35885492
>>35885518
You fucking normalfags need to leave
>>
>>35885447
I think newfags like OP, as an example, should be rounded up and executed.
>>
>>35887901
That's the idea but it's important to appreciate why those terms were created and why they're supposed to be good or bad things.

It's like the word "hipster". That insult was born to describe pretentious pseudo-adults that give credit to non-mainstream things but can never justify why the contemporary things they like are supposed to be better. It didn't just mean a guy with a scarf and if it does that isn't a bad thing.

See here
>>35887739
>>
Do robots love coffee as much as normies? I just don't understand the appeal. It tastes and smells like dirt. What about beer? I tried flat out beer once, Bud lite, and it tasted like piss. I've only enjoyed fruity women drinks since.
>>
women are not that bad. The fact that this large group of men hates women solely based on the fact why will not sleep with them makes me want to become a feminist.
>>
>>35887978
>Do robots love coffee as much as normies?
Love it

It grows on you. A hot cup of good coffee in the morning is like an orgasm
>>
>>35887739
Oh that makes sense, but is it possible to be a mixture of both or not?
>>
>>35887968
I'm familiar with what the community definitions of these terms are, but these definitions are self-servingly crafted in the same way the terms themselves are. Take the term "dindu" as an example from another community - the community definition typically claims it refers to a specific kind of black criminal but in practice it's used to refer to all blacks, with the intent of suggesting that criminal behavior is universal among blacks.
>>
>>35888046
Mostly kinda sorta.

There might be logical delimiters but there's gray areas in everything.

Regardless don't let that stop you from doing anything or think it's an automatic nullification of someone else, just be the best person you can.
>>
>>35887046
>now they have more rights than men
what legal rights do women have that men do not have?
>>
Women should be forced to have abortions if they're babies are gonna be retards or downies
>>
>>35888214
the right to kill my unborn child without my consent
>>
>>35888280
that's true. are there any others?
>>
>>35885529
fucking shatter yourself
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.