[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Inferiority complex

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9

File: SwVfzxw4czc.jpg (148KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
SwVfzxw4czc.jpg
148KB, 640x640px
Im looking at these Chads and undestand, how inferior I am. Im always keep this photo in my phone as a reminder about my inferiority. Everytim e I see a hot girl and starting develop a crush, I pull out the phone and look at this photo. They seem to tell me:"HEY STOP BRAH! DID U FORGET BOUT UR INFERIORITY? U R NOT ALLOWED APPROACH TO GIRLS, U FUKIN DISGUSTIN CREEP. DID U RLY THOUGHT SHE WILL GIVE U A CHANCE? BACK OFF, IF U DONT WANNA LOOK LIKE A FOOL OR MAKE ANYTHING STUPID! KNOW UR PLACE U DEGENERATE FUCK!"

Should I become an hero? Because everytime I see handsome people outside, it hurts inside. Im too tired of this inferiority complex shit, but I cant delude myself with these normie motivation shit, it doesnt work and Life always kick me and show me my place. Please, help.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
**BETA KIDS WITH INFERIOR GENETICS PLAY HERE**
>>
File: 1466749236532-lgbt.jpg (42KB, 500x483px) Image search: [Google]
1466749236532-lgbt.jpg
42KB, 500x483px
it's not your fault that you're always wrong, the weak ones are there to justify the strong
>THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE
>>
they look like fucking fucking boring people. dont be like them. trust me, they have very little to offer
>>
>>35885383
Just remind what Ovidius said about 2000 years ago: "Beauty decays, character and intellect remain.
>>
>>35885383

>Everytim e I see a hot girl and starting develop a crush
>a crush

You already sound like a fag. You fucking FAGGOT.

Women always have and always will want Chad. They don't like neckbeards or effeminate little dudebros. Neckbeards don't get laid unless they can pay a hooker or drug a woman or something like that.

It's true that a lot of young guys are effeminate little dudebros these days and a lot of them do have gfs, but that's because Chad is rare and the women that are their gfs don't have access to Chad. So they have to go for feminine faggot guys.
>>
>>35886183

Some guy in 2015: YOLO
>>
>>35886181
>look like fucking fucking boring people.

That's pretty judgmental, you don't know anything about these guys.

>>35886183
Dementia
>>
>>35886548
No Ars Amandi was published 1ad. It is made up of 3 seperate books. The first 2 are on how men should court women and the third book is advice on how women should behave and court men. Most versions also include Remedia Amoris which has lessons on how to get rid of love entirely (which could also be an option for OP). You'd be surprised how relevant this book still could be.

>>35886603
So just because there is a slight chance of getting a desease that would strip you of your intellect and character you should never learn or hone your social skills. Besides in roman times you'd likely die of lead poisoning, desease or old age way before you'd get dementia.
>>
>>35886181
>this is what ugly losers tell themselves

they probably have a rich social life, travel a lot, do a lot of activities like and are probably above average IQ
>>
>>35886811

The point i was trying to make was, as you get older your intellect will also decays
>>
>>35886918
Yes but if you had any beauty that will have been gone long before that. And the point Ovidius makes is that you won't be able to have sex after a certain point and you have to enjoy the joys of life and make it count for as long as you can. Glibness and good social skills will help you with this far longer than beauty will.
>>
They're attractive bc they're rich OP. Put any of those in homeless man clothes on the street looking dirty and unkept and women will just pass them by. Women are attracted to resources not men. It's just that these men heavily imply access to resources and the ability to get resources.
>>
>>35887018

Sure you might have a point there, but how is that suppose to help OP?
Just because they " look good" doesn't mean they're not intellectual.
Which means they will grow old just like us, except they will have a lot more fun and experiences in they're younger years.
>>
>>35887018
You can continue having sex forever. We have medicine for that. Just stop
>>
File: 8d0.jpg (18KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
8d0.jpg
18KB, 500x500px
>>35886181
Do people actually think like this?
>>
>tfw you don't even care about chad, but through introspection you discover that you are a bad person, ugly on the inside and outside, and that's why you don't have a gf

Anyone else know this feel?
>>
>>35885383
All I want to do is swallow their dicks and Im a guy yummy.
>>
>>35887196
yup

what to do what to do
>>
>>35887258
Fix your attitude so that you no longer disgust even yourself?
>>
>>35887164
Sure but I have yet to come across a person who trains that much and puts equal effort in becoming an intellectual. To have a body like that means that you need to train and eat every day.
>>
>>35887691
Or just do roids lol
>>
>>35887772
Well that is a possibility too but I think messing with your hormone levels is just scary you could change your very character. Also if you stop your balls temporarely shrink because your body adjusts and stops producing testosterone on its own. You could also become more femenine because of this shortage. So no thanks.

The message to OP is try to improve yourself every day, try new things, get out there.
>>
>>35888042
I would say something along the lines of, That you're good enough. Everybody deserves something?
I don't know i kind of feel like OP has a point. How are you suppose to ever feel good enough , and not feel subpar or like a second choice or a backup or feel like you deserve something. Especially if you don't excel at anything.
>>
>>35887691
Training takes 1-2 hours 4 times a week literally 12 hours (tops) a week for a normal person. you can do absolutely basic training at 1.5h 3 times a week and still get results.

And you also mention eating, as if you didnt eat every day. Crafting a healthy diet is literally figuring out what to eat, buying it and eating it, its not different from not eating healthy.

The only valid excuse is not having access to a gym (that's me at the moment, fml.)
>>
>>35888042

Feminization is cause by estrogen and progesterone. A transient decrease in testosterone will cause no feminizing whatsoever. Considering the dramatic androgenizing effect of testosterone I'm wondering where you get your information.

Messing with your hormone levels shouldn't change your character, provided you keep estrogen in check. Hopefully you'd notice the itchy nips before you start acting like you're on the rag. Alternatively you could just try not being retarded and go by your lab results. You can counter testicular atrophy to some degree. I don't really give a shit though, I'm alright with a 5% decrease in volume for a 40% increase in bodyweight. A girl will notice your delts before she'll notice your balls. Hopefully she'd be paying more attention to your dick than balls if it comes to that. Endogenous production of testosterone doesn't matter when you're injecting weekly. Most men can safely cruise on 250mg/wk for life. That's way more than a man in his peak is producing, so what does it matter whether it comes from your nuts or your syringe? The point is you become high test.

Studies show that men who lift and run put more effort into being intellectual than those who don't, and get better returns for the time put in as well. You have to eat every day regardless, and exercise is a fun way to spend 45-90minutes each day. It sounds like a lot, but it's fun, and the long term benefits are tremendous. Whether you're enhanced or not, not exercising at least 3 hours a week is myopic at best. It's hard to make a proper judgement here because the two are so often found together, but I'd argue that inactivity is worse for long term outcomes than obesity, and obesity is worse than smoking.
>>
File: 1479914058682.jpg (180KB, 811x1082px) Image search: [Google]
1479914058682.jpg
180KB, 811x1082px
It is insane how much more you can get away with if you are attractive or popular.

In high school the teacher asked what job we want when we grow up. Chad Sports Hero jokes that he wants to be a serial killer. The whole class laughed. Even the teacher laughed.

I made a similar joke once and everybody just stared at me. Turns out later on they reported my joke to the principal. They called my parents and had me interrogated by the school police officer. I'm not even joking.
>>
>>35888578
Halo/horns effect is real my man
>>
File: 1489882998250.jpg (34KB, 370x699px) Image search: [Google]
1489882998250.jpg
34KB, 370x699px
>>35888628
Yep. Are normies even aware of how differently they treat people depending on how attractive or popular they are? Their double standard is so blatant but it's like they don't even think about it.
>>
>>35888418

After I moved and couldn't be assed to drive 45 minutes to my gym I built my own. $200 for a 300lb oly set, 2 5gal bucket, cement, and some 2x4s. I drilled 3 boards together to make two pieces with 3 different heights(medium, low, high) and put in bucket, packed cement around it, and poured water to set the concrete. Bam, home gym for $225 dollars. I eventually went back and bought a bench and 2 additional 45's for $70. The bench was only missing a pin to change the seat from incline/flat, so I used a big ass nail I had laying around. Craigslist is full of steals if you watch it. I don't know if they're robbing gyms or what but It's unreal. $30 bars, plates at $0.3/lb, $25 heavy bags...
>>
>>35885383

If you feel this way then hit the gym. Literally the only thing they got over you that can be shown in the pic is their physique. Address the real issue and start workign out
>>
>>35888816
>working out will change the bone structure of your face

Ok idiot

OP will always be ugly. He couls work out but all that will make him is strong and ugly.
>>
>>35888578

That is because people are more willing to trust attractive people that fits their social expectations. The "ugly" weirdo that they do not know is seen as a threat, so they are always on their toes around you.

It isn't that hard of a problem to fix, just be what people expect you to be.
>>
>>35888906
>just don't be ugly bro

Really jogs my noggin
>>
>>35888870
Well it's a good thing most women put less emphasis on appearance then men.
>>
>>35888870

There's still plastic surgery. I doubt he is so far gone that a chin/jaw implant couldn't save him. He gets a hot body so it's actually worth getting the surgery, and then he's chad.
>>
File: dc9[1].jpg (41KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
dc9[1].jpg
41KB, 680x510px
>>35888870

Your face doesn't matter that much unless your face deviates substantially from the norm. Just think about women. How ugly does a fit woman's face need to be for you to not fuck her? Chances are that you will lead towards the extreme, like attached pic. Unless you are that objectively ugly, you got a chance and all of your negative feelings about your looks are just in your head.

t. nigga who thought he was ugly as fuck due to bullying, but got a lot of female attention when he got in shape
>>
>>35888942

Halo is legit. It's not hard to take advantage of the phenomena. Even an ugly man looks better in a suit than piss stained sweatpants.
>>
>>35889034

You can't get in shape if you have thin and narrow bone structure.
>>
File: 1488202526426.jpg (14KB, 480x567px) Image search: [Google]
1488202526426.jpg
14KB, 480x567px
>>35888906
>Chad gets to be funny and cool and make edgy jokes because he's good looking
>ugly guy has to be a boring, personalityless loser because any joke he makes would get him in trouble

Fuck this society
>>
>>35889055

I've seen PLENTY of dudes get TONS of pussy who had the skeletor body type. Skeletors are typically tall and women love men for that shit alone.
>>
>>35889055

Even with big boned guys it's the muscles that see most of the growth with training.The bones grow too, but at a much much much slower rate than the muscle mass.
>>
>>35889104
I know you are full of shit because I am a balding lanklet KHHV
>>
>>35889367

Then it is something else other than your looks.
>>
>>35889104
Right, it's almost never the short skeletors.
>>
>>35889399
What is it then

>muh personality
Nobody likes you're personality when you're ugly. If you're outgoing and funny, you're a creep. If you're quiet and introverted, you're boring.

Meanwhile, if Chad is outgoing and funny he's a cool guy. And if he's quiet and introverted then he's mysterious and interesting.
>>
>>35889399

No, you're overestimating the importance of height.
>>
>>35889486
This whole board does. I'm the balding lanklet KHHV. No girl has ever shown the slightest bit of interest in me.

I have a short semi-Chad friend. I tower over him. And this guy has women hitting on him all the time because he's good looking and has good hair. We were at a restuarant once and the waitress wouldn't leave him alone. She barely even noticed me.
>>
>>35889473

Your personality is a lot more than how people perceive you, or your ability to entertain others. Your personality also defines your actions. I was a virgin until the age of 27 because my personality caused me to shy away from any sort of real promise of sex, and the fact that I always wanted to stay inside limited my chances of finding women. Literally the only way I was able to get laid was to be able to identify how my personality was contributing to my failure.

Chads just have a personality that maximizes their chances to be around women, and lets women know Chad's sexual intentions early on.
>>
>>35889551
>short semi-Chad friend
What is his height measurement?
>>
>>35889649
I think he's about 5'7" and I am 6'2"
>>
File: 1481918093296.gif (452KB, 267x320px) Image search: [Google]
1481918093296.gif
452KB, 267x320px
>>35889486
>>35889551
Robots are taller than Chads on average. We usually have the lanky skeletor body type. Just think about how many awkward, gangly weirdos you see all the time.

Handsome guys tend to be shorter and have more sturdy, robust body types, and they are more athletic and in tune with their body, less clumsy and awkward.

When you see the rare tall Chad, who still has a strong body and an attractive face, he's like a god compared to the rest of us.
>>
>>35885383
You can get cute girls and not be a chad. I've gotten cute girls and I'm not a chad. I'm not swimming in pussy Brahhhhhh but I got three gfs by 30. My pals aren't chads and they got cute girls. You prob just can't be a super fatty, with no sense of style, and socially awkward. Just try to get comfy talking to people
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.